If yYou Were The Cop (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
What would you do?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Liberals are gonna cry "he was unarmed!!!!"

But....as we've seen in boxing and MMA...it only takes 1 punch to KO someone. As we see in MMA and grappling....even a grappler with only a year or two of training is infinitely more dangerous and dominant in a fight over someone who has not.

So....what if that cop was KO with 1 punch....or....totally controlled on the ground by the thug? Then he is dead. Maybe. Depends on if the thug wants to kill or.not.

So...if you're the cop....or....your son/daughter is....you want them taking that chance?

You violently attack a cop.....you deserve whatever you get. PERIOD.

Liberals are gonna cry "he was unarmed!!!!"

But....as we've seen in boxing and MMA...it only takes 1 punch to KO someone. As we see in MMA and grappling....even a grappler with only a year or two of training is infinitely more dangerous and dominant in a fight over someone who has not.

So....what if that cop was KO with 1 punch....or....totally controlled on the ground by the thug? Then he is dead. Maybe. Depends on if the thug wants to kill or.not.

So...if you're the cop....or....your son/daughter is....you want them taking that chance?

You violently attack a cop.....you deserve whatever you get. PERIOD.
In addition to what you said, a person can only conclusively be determined to be unarmed (no guns, knives, clubs, etc.) after a thorough inspection. This is impossible to do in many fast evolving physical confrontations. Officers need to protect themselves when suspects engage them violently. Using force to be on the side of caution is the prudent course of action.

That video is useless. All I see is a Black man walking along a road. He then takes off running. I hear someone, presumably a cop, yelling for him to get on the ground.

I can't tell if he's running directly at a cop because I can't see any cops. All I see is the Black guy, who disappears, then there are shots.

How many cops were there?

We already presume that if an escaped prisoner runs from a cop, then they get shot. It's time we extend that to the general public as well. Run from cops, they will ventilate you.

That will put an end to that shit and quick.

We already presume that if an escaped prisoner runs from a cop, then they get shot. It's time we extend that to the general public as well. Run from cops, they will ventilate you.

Is that the "limited" government, personal liberty Tea Party opinion? Because it sounds more like the attitude of despotic and brutal Communist regimes. It always amazes me how much you people have in common with them despite your claimed hatred for them.

Is that the "limited" government, personal liberty Tea Party opinion? Because it sounds more like the attitude of despotic and brutal Communist regimes. It always amazes me how much you people have in common with them despite your claimed hatred for them.

This isn't a limited government issue. I think that anyone who endangers my family by running from the police should get a bullet put through him. Desperate runners invade people's homes, take hostages, endanger people while driving, and even kill. Nobody has the right to do that and live.

Just as a side note, putting him in a pine box instead of incarcerating him for a decade would actually make the government smaller, just so you know.

Is your little image of Lincoln's assassination a form of gloating?

Inconclusive. Need more input. The shots were fired outside the video. No way of knowing what really went down.

It's a tradition of righteous defiance.

I laugh at and despise racist and ignorant fools who a)think Abe Lincoln was a tyrant rather than the best president in our nation's history and b(who think they would last more than an hour rebelling against our nation and our military.

I laugh at and despise racist and ignorant fools who a)think Abe Lincoln was a tyrant rather than the best president in our nation's history and b(who think they would last more than an hour rebelling against our nation and our military.

Did you know WHY Lincoln wanted slaves freed? Google it. Lincoln wanted ALL blacks deported. He wanted them deported to Panama, Haiti and South America...to work on projects of American interest. He had a gathering of black religious leaders and explained to them "you must go".

Problem is....the 4th Amendment. He couldn't deport them....because they were literally "property" of US citizens. Once free....they were no longer property...OR considered citizens....so they were deportable.

He was killed before this took place.

Funny how people whitewash Lincolns intense racism towards blacks. He wanted America to be completely non-black. Go ahead. Google it.

Did you know WHY Lincoln wanted slaves freed? Google it. Lincoln wanted ALL blacks deported. He wanted them deported to Panama, Haiti and South America...to work on projects of American interest. He had a gathering of black religious leaders and explained to them "you must go".

Problem is....the 4th Amendment. He couldn't deport them....because they were literally "property" of US citizens. Once free....they were no longer property...OR considered citizens....so they were deportable.

He was killed before this took place.

Funny how people whitewash Lincolns intense racism towards blacks. He wanted America to be completely non-black. Go ahead. Google it.

This is a falsehood.

I laugh and despise anyone who thinks somebody who disagrees with them is a racist. We're not talking anymore, you're on permanent ignore.

I laugh and despise anyone who thinks somebody who disagrees with them is a racist. We're not talking anymore, you're on permanent ignore.

Good for you.

Forum List

Back