IG report is rumored NO political bias,, BULL SHAIT!

Are you under the impression that he has to spell it out?

Threats that are implicit are still very much threats.

Yes, he does have to spell it out if you want to charge him with anything. Democrats interpretation of the call is not evidence for impeachment. Like I said, it's a lie. If you're going to accuse the President of giving an ultimatum, then you have to show where that ultimatum is.

People all over the country have been tried and found guilty for making implicit threats. Do we hold Trump to the same standards as everyone else?

Do we hold them accountable by the determinations of other people and their assumptions?

What this is about is what other people thought. It's not about what Trump actually said. Words have meanings to them. The word "favor" means an act of kindness, without remunerations.

Trump said X.
Democrats: He must have meant Y.

Words do have meanings but they’re not always used the way the dictionary says.

“Nice place you got here. Shame if something were to happen to it. Now please do us a favor and give us the money”.

There’s no threat there. Right?

And you think Trump said anything like that? Ridiculous.

I’m making a point. You can make a threat without literally saying the threat. Do you agree or disagree?

Somehow I thought he'd be disappointed if the IG's report ran contrary to his pollical bias.

Had the FBI cooked up some evidence connecting Trump to Putin .... hopefully that would have been uncovered. And I can't see removing Trump from office over his failure to secure a quid pro quo for his personal benefit. Now if he'd succeeded … then I might think Trump subverted the constitution and the election process was so compromised by illegality that he simply couldn't be left in the office. But thanks to the "deep state" it never got that far.

However, Barr is not totally unjustified in his view that the DOJ has been hostile to Trump because of his views, and that is wrong. Trump does have to obey the law or face consequences. The problem is Barr appears to be arguing Trump should not face consequences.
But if he had no qualms about doing it with the Ukraine's gov't, who else has he done this tactic for personal gain with? And who else will he continue to try to do this political tactic with in the future?

And most importantly, is this now the norm for all future Presidents? Can they all now involve foreign govts in the presidents's own domestic political campaigns against rivals, with our tax dollars being used as hostage?

Do we just give all presidents a free ride to CHEAT?

I think that's a tough call!
Did the DNC hire Christopher Steele? Lol
They most certainly hired Fusion GPS for research on Trump! GPS hired a private investigator to investigate Trump for their hired task.

What does that have to do with the tea in China???
A foreign agent? Lol
An EX mi 6 agent, but a private investigator with his own PI Firm, when hired to investigate.
Jitts, Grandpa, Iceberg, whooting owl … all Trumpbots must claim cognitive dissonance to equate using "private" campaign money that is disclosed under campaign disclosure laws to investigate rival pols and using the dept of state to further personal interests.

But if he had no qualms about doing it with the Ukraine's gov't, who else has he done this tactic for personal gain with? And who else will he continue to try to do this political tactic with in the future?

And most importantly, is this now the norm for all future Presidents? Can they all now involve foreign govts in the presidents's own domestic political campaigns against rivals, with our tax dollars being used as hostage?

Do we just give all presidents a free ride to CHEAT?

I think that's a tough call!
They most certainly hired Fusion GPS for research on Trump! GPS hired a private investigator to investigate Trump for their hired task.

A foreign agent? Lol
An EX mi 6 agent, but a private investigator with his own PI Firm, when hired to investigate.
Jitts, Grandpa, Iceberg, whooting owl … all Trumpbots must claim cognitive dissonance to equate using "private" campaign money that is disclosed under campaign disclosure laws to investigate rival pols and using the dept of state to further personal interests.
Lol sorry buddy trump even said China should investigate Bidens.. he’s not backing down he won’t be impeached.. deal with it loser lol

A foreign agent? Lol
Lol sorry buddy trump even said China should investigate Bidens.. he’s not backing down he won’t be impeached.. deal with it loser lol

Trump is having his 5th Avenue moment and his follows don’t care who he shot.

Dangerous times.

Yes, he does have to spell it out if you want to charge him with anything. Democrats interpretation of the call is not evidence for impeachment. Like I said, it's a lie. If you're going to accuse the President of giving an ultimatum, then you have to show where that ultimatum is.

People all over the country have been tried and found guilty for making implicit threats. Do we hold Trump to the same standards as everyone else?

Do we hold them accountable by the determinations of other people and their assumptions?

What this is about is what other people thought. It's not about what Trump actually said. Words have meanings to them. The word "favor" means an act of kindness, without remunerations.

Trump said X.
Democrats: He must have meant Y.

Words do have meanings but they’re not always used the way the dictionary says.

“Nice place you got here. Shame if something were to happen to it. Now please do us a favor and give us the money”.

There’s no threat there. Right?

And you think Trump said anything like that? Ridiculous.

I’m making a point. You can make a threat without literally saying the threat. Do you agree or disagree?

I agree. But when comparing it to the current situation, it's a long shot at best to say Trump made such a threat. It was altogether two separate conversations they had. The Democrats are trying to merge the two and saying Trump was talking about the same thing.

A foreign agent? Lol

Dangerous times.
Yea you should probably hide lol

A foreign agent? Lol

Dangerous times.

We used to be admired for our commitment to the law. Was it worth it?

Dangerous times.

My neighborhood was safe because the threat of getting your ass kicked by fellow citizens..

Dangerous times.

My neighborhood was safe because the threat of getting your ass kicked by fellow citizens..

And what if those citizens decided that someone was no longer going to be held accountable?

Dangerous times.

And what if those citizens decided that someone was no longer going to be held accountable?
America is we the people not we the government not we the oversight of police if you don’t like it move your coward ass to Europe

Dangerous times.

America is we the people not we the government not we the oversight of police if you don’t like it move your coward ass to Europe

Equality before the law. Isn’t that an American value?

Dangerous times.

Well I objected to Obama's embrace of BLM and demonization of police officers too. I think both "sides" play the issue of laws only apply when beneficial. But the difference is that Trump breaks laws for his personal political and financial benefits. Generally, in the past, it's been more about "issues."

Monicagate being the exception when Ken Starr raised his hypocritical pruient head.

civil rights movement has been past everybody has equal rights.. wtf you blabbering about. If you get your ass kicked you probably deserved it and if you didn’t god will pay the person back. Go to church

Report Criticizes Comey but Finds No Bias in F.B.I. Decision on Clinton

WE HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES!
Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

You've been saying that for hree years now. Everything I've said has come true. Republicans make up shit and then investigate the rumours. Democrats see a crime being committed and investigate the crimes. Republicans find nothing because there was never anything there in the first place. Democrats get convictions because they're investigate things that actually happened.

Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

You've been saying for three years now. Everything I've said has come true. Republicans make up shit and then investigate the rumours. Democrats see a crime being committed and investigate the crimes. Republicans find nothing because there was never anything there in the first place. Democrats get convictions because they're investigate things that actually happened.
Lol you had two people lied to Congress this past week, both Democrats you people of done nothing about them lying to Congress..

You are joke, this one party nazi shit is not going to end well for you

civil rights movement has been past everybody has equal rights.. wtf you blabbering about. If you get your ass kicked you probably deserved it and if you didn’t god will pay the person back. Go to church

Youre advocating mob rule. That’s not the American way. You don’t get away with corruption because you’re popular.

Youre advocating mob rule. That’s not the American way. You don’t get away with corruption because you’re popular.
You’re saying citizens are mobs? You’re saying citizens can’t make good judgments? Lol
You retard

You've been saying that for hree years now. Everything I've said has come true. Republicans make up shit and then investigate the rumours. Democrats see a crime being committed and investigate the crimes. Republicans find nothing because there was never anything there in the first place. Democrats get convictions because they're investigate things that actually happened.

You mean like the Muller investigation, or the Kavanaugh investigation?

You’re saying citizens are mobs? You’re saying citizens can’t make good judgments? Lol
You retard

It’s exactly what the founders were saying too.

You retard

It’s exactly what the founders were saying too.
We the people is say we don’t trust the people? Lol

Forum List

Back