IG report is rumored NO political bias,, BULL SHAIT!

My neighborhood was safe because the threat of getting your ass kicked by fellow citizens..

And what if those citizens decided that someone was no longer going to be held accountable?
America is we the people not we the government...

It's "government of the people, by the people, for the people" you hopeless dipshit. The people ARE the government. That's the whole point of America, idiot. If you hadn't dropped out of the third grade you might have learned that.
The United States Constitution begins with we the people......

And you clearly don't understand what it means, brainless.
You’re gonna find out when I’m spending your pension on a vacation lol

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

You've been saying that for hree years now. Everything I've said has come true. Republicans make up shit and then investigate the rumours. Democrats see a crime being committed and investigate the crimes. Republicans find nothing because there was never anything there in the first place. Democrats get convictions because they're investigate things that actually happened.

You mean like the Muller investigation, or the Kavanaugh investigation?
Didn't you know and read about the Kavanaugh investigation?

The FBI investigating was Told To Stand Down, and NOT investigate him or Dr.Ford accusations....

The Mueller report spelled out, clear as daylight, the collusion between the Trump camp and Russians, and the 12 cases of obstruction of Justice that the President committed.

YOU just never took interest in what the investigation actually found and never read it, and relied on what the Liar n Chief told you.... like all the other Trumpettes.... :( y'all are Lock Steppers with that kind of stuff. Ostriches with their heads in the ground too! Imo.

No, wrong. The FBI wouldn't' look into the Kavanaugh thing because it's not their department. Furthermore what would you have wanted them to do? Go to a house that nobody knew where it's at, ask witnesses questions that nobody knows who they were, about a claim of an attack that happened over 30 years ago? Yeah.....they'll get right on that.

Barr looked at the "possible" obstruction accusations. He didn't find any credible ones.
Grassley, the head of the com.ittee, to get Republican Senators like Collins, Merkowsky, Flake to vote for him, he would have the FBI investigate. But behind the curtain, he tied their hands and wouldn't let them investigate.... That was scummy, corrupt.

They knew the House, it came out in the hearing, from his famous Callender notes, they even know the day of the party... Kavanaugh made a note of it, on his calendar....

If the House had not gone through any major renovations, her description of he inside of the house could have been confirmed, in the least. The stairs heading up from the living room, the bathroom at the top of the stairs, the bedroom right next to it.... That kind of stuff....

NOT That Kavanaugh should be charged or anything.... I think he was just a dumb drunk teen.... That wanted to get in her pants..... it did scare her, obviously, but chalk it up to lessons to be learned as a teen girl.

What bothers me, is the way the FBI was used by Grassly, just to give them the faux results that they needed to give the RINO Senators cover in the public, with their constituents who wanted to the truth....

Oh, we know the truth alright. Ford said that because of that incident, she couldn't be in a home with just one door. Then it was discovered that she did own a home with one door in Hawaii. She stalled the committee because she said she was afraid of flying. Not only did she fly to DC, but her ex-boyfirend revealed they used to go flying all the time in Hawaii.

Her claim was that she was in some bedroom upstairs, which neither of the two guys ever remember being at. She didn't know anybody that was there, and got a ride from somebody she can't remember. Her claim is when she got the guys off of her, she ran down the stairs, past the other guests, went outside and stopped for a while. Then she called somebody (again, who she can't remember) and went home.

Now.......the problem with her lie is she constructed it as if it happened about ten years ago. Because she's only a few years younger than me, I know no adults had a cell phone yet alone a kid. So in order to get access to a phone, she would have had to ask a neighbor, walked to a gas station or convenience store, something. Then, whoever she called, she would have had to give them an address of where she was at, and perhaps instructions on how to get there.

Her story made absolutely no sense. She claims she was pushed into a bedroom, and the radio was playing when they entered. Let me ask: why would a radio be playing in an empty room??? Then she claims she escaped because Mark jumped on the bed twice, causing them to topple. What did Mark weigh at the time, 400 lbs? Because if somebody is on top of another person, and another person is jumping on the bed, he would have had to jump from the top of the house to cause two people laying down to be thrown off the bed.

You've been saying that for hree years now. Everything I've said has come true. Republicans make up shit and then investigate the rumours. Democrats see a crime being committed and investigate the crimes. Republicans find nothing because there was never anything there in the first place. Democrats get convictions because they're investigate things that actually happened.

The FBI investigating was Told To Stand Down, and NOT investigate him or Dr.Ford accusations....

The Mueller report spelled out, clear as daylight, the collusion between the Trump camp and Russians, and the 12 cases of obstruction of Justice that the President committed.

YOU just never took interest in what the investigation actually found and never read it, and relied on what the Liar n Chief told you.... like all the other Trumpettes.... :( y'all are Lock Steppers with that kind of stuff. Ostriches with their heads in the ground too! Imo.

No, wrong. The FBI wouldn't' look into the Kavanaugh thing because it's not their department. Furthermore what would you have wanted them to do? Go to a house that nobody knew where it's at, ask witnesses questions that nobody knows who they were, about a claim of an attack that happened over 30 years ago? Yeah.....they'll get right on that.

Barr looked at the "possible" obstruction accusations. He didn't find any credible ones.
Grassley, the head of the com.ittee, to get Republican Senators like Collins, Merkowsky, Flake to vote for him, he would have the FBI investigate. But behind the curtain, he tied their hands and wouldn't let them investigate.... That was scummy, corrupt.

They knew the House, it came out in the hearing, from his famous Callender notes, they even know the day of the party... Kavanaugh made a note of it, on his calendar....

If the House had not gone through any major renovations, her description of he inside of the house could have been confirmed, in the least. The stairs heading up from the living room, the bathroom at the top of the stairs, the bedroom right next to it.... That kind of stuff....

NOT That Kavanaugh should be charged or anything.... I think he was just a dumb drunk teen.... That wanted to get in her pants..... it did scare her, obviously, but chalk it up to lessons to be learned as a teen girl.

What bothers me, is the way the FBI was used by Grassly, just to give them the faux results that they needed to give the RINO Senators cover in the public, with their constituents who wanted to the truth....

Oh, we know the truth alright. Ford said that because of that incident, she couldn't be in a home with just one door. Then it was discovered that she did own a home with one door in Hawaii. She stalled the committee because she said she was afraid of flying. Not only did she fly to DC, but her ex-boyfirend revealed they used to go flying all the time in Hawaii.

Her claim was that she was in some bedroom upstairs, which neither of the two guys ever remember being at. She didn't know anybody that was there, and got a ride from somebody she can't remember. Her claim is when she got the guys off of her, she ran down the stairs, past the other guests, went outside and stopped for a while. Then she called somebody (again, who she can't remember) and went home.

Now.......the problem with her lie is she constructed it as if it happened about ten years ago. Because she's only a few years younger than me, I know no adults had a cell phone yet alone a kid. So in order to get access to a phone, she would have had to ask a neighbor, walked to a gas station or convenience store, something. Then, whoever she called, she would have had to give them an address of where she was at, and perhaps instructions on how to get there.

Her story made absolutely no sense. She claims she was pushed into a bedroom, and the radio was playing when they entered. Let me ask: why would a radio be playing in an empty room??? Then she claims she escaped because Mark jumped on the bed twice, causing them to topple. What did Mark weigh at the time, 400 lbs? Because if somebody is on top of another person, and another person is jumping on the bed, he would have had to jump from the top of the house to cause two people laying down to be thrown off the bed.

None of this has anything to do with the President extorting the Ukrainians or the veracity of the evidence against the President.

None of this has anything to do with the President extorting the Ukrainians or the veracity of the evidence against the President.

I know. That's because we weren't talking about it. CareforAll took off on a comment I made, and I responded.

I'm gonna end this cause it belongs in another thread... but she named 3 of the guys there, and their names were written on his calendar with Brewskis at the guys name, that lived there. And your other stuff is mostly HOGWASH! :D:D

I'm gonna end this cause it belongs in another thread... but she named 3 of the guys there, and their names were written on his calendar with Brewskis at the guys name, that lived there. And your other stuff is mostly HOGWASH! :D:D

The other person said he doesn't remember any party, and certainly doesn't remember her.

Even her best friend said it never happened. C'mon Care, you're better than that.

She couldn't remember the day, The year, what time it was, what house it was at, in other words she had zero memory because it never happened.

I know a woman who was the victim of a sexual assault and she can tell you every tiny detail.

Every. Single. One.

Even her best friend said it never happened. C'mon Care, you're better than that.

She couldn't remember the day, The year, what time it was, what house it was at, in other words she had zero memory because it never happened.

I know a woman who was the victim of a sexual assault and she can tell you every tiny detail.

Every. Single. One.

Her story was phony right from the get go. Before she came out, she even erased every trace of herself on the internet. She didn't want anybody to know what she actually sounded like in a normal non-acting voice, or her radical pro-liberal stance on everything.

Then she claimed that she talked to Mark shortly after the attack while he was working at a grocery store. Turns out, Mark never ran into her at work, and he also wrote a book describing his employment history. Obviously her lawyers got a copy of that book. But one has to ask, why would you address somebody in a friendly way that played a part in a horrific attack?

Forum List

Back