So The OIG report states they found No evidence of Bias in the FBI & DOJ but then recommends 5 Criminal Referrals for 5 Staff Members for Bias and Misconduct!

Paige: “Trump is never going to be President, Right, Right?”

Strozk: “No we’ll stop it!”

:lol:

The IG report did not make any "criminal referrals".

But the truth has never stood in your way before.

Fox is NOW reporting that FIVE criminal referals HAVE been made moments ago!

Link?

:21::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laugh::lmao:

I thought Fury was joking...

:lmao::lol::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh:

From 2006 - 2013, I worked professionally in electoral politics. I worked for Obama in 2008, too. Also 8-10 New York State Senate campaigns, 3 NYC Mayoral campaigns, 2 Congressional campaigns, 4 Governorship campaigns, and one San Francisco Board of Supervisors campaign. There's more that I'm forgetting at the moment, as well.
Paid shrill lemming......................I always kinda thought you might but didn't know for sure until today.........Your posts show it.

Please continue your argument to the jury of deflection and diversion.............It's all you have..........And with Clinton there is no excuse to ignorance of the law. It is now known her illegal server was compromised ..................And the deflection is She didn't know they were classified.........lol............She's been in and around gov't for a very long time.............A lawyer..................She knew exactly what she was doing.........

But with the system in your pocket.............she is above the law.

Did you know that the IG report came out today?

It has a lot to say about about why Clinton wasn't charged - and it doesn't jive with your claims.
We already knew what she did...........knew with Comey interviews........when he said there was no intent...............In this report........even if they had found Classified information on the Weiner man.............she wouldn't be charged........

Please try that on someone else.............We all know what would happen to an average Joe..........and with her being in Gov't for so long.......she knew what she was doing.....

Just like your Hero Obama that you campaigned for knew what the IRS was doing.......so did the DOJ...........

And none will be charged because we have a corrupt Gov't from hell.

So The OIG report states they found No evidence of Bias in the FBI & DOJ but then recommends 5 Criminal Referrals for 5 Staff Members for Bias and Misconduct!

Paige: “Trump is never going to be President, Right, Right?”

Strozk: “No we’ll stop it!”

The IG report did not make any "criminal referrals".

But the truth has never stood in your way before.

Fox is NOW reporting that FIVE criminal referals HAVE been made moments ago!

Link?

Fox news on the net. Can't link on my tablet yet.

Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strozk, Paige

And if there was a Special Prosecutor it would have lead to Obama and Clinton’s criminal behavior and justified prosecution as well as Clapper’s and Rosenstein’s

1. Condescension does not play well. I know damn well blood comes from the heart.

2. What I have asked for is your opinion, not based on your feelings but based on what you know at this point.

3. If you don't want to offer your opinion, that's fine. Personally, I think there's enough data to form an opinion with the proviso that opinions can change as new information presents itself.

4. My opinion about this investigation is pretty much the same as the ones I have about the Lois Lerner IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal, the Fast and Furious scandal, and the Clinton unsecured email server scandal, and others. Democrats have become VERY good at destroying the evidence so they can then say "nothing to see here, let's move on". But I see the emails, I see who said and did what, and what actually happened, so even though they've done so well at covering their tracks, I've lost whatever trust I used to have in some of our most important institutions. And there are quite a few other people who in the same boat. You can talk about evidence all you want, but I've seen enough; time after time, it's the same shit.

good on you for not letting the facts of the case sway your opinion.

The actual facts of the case are few and far between. You saw the emails between Strozk and Page, right? That's evidence of an existing bias, and fairly extreme too. It blows me away that people like you can see that and assume there was no wrong-doing cuz the IG found no hard evidence of it. You really think people like that, feeling the way they did, went ahead anyway and did their jobs in a fair and impartial manner?
The IG investigated every aspect of the investigations process, every point where a decision by the investigators had to be made, and the IG found no bias, in those decisions.

Its great news to hear there isn't rampant political bias infesting the FBI, just a select few idiots.

Last edited:
From 2006 - 2013, I worked professionally in electoral politics. I worked for Obama in 2008, too. Also 8-10 New York State Senate campaigns, 3 NYC Mayoral campaigns, 2 Congressional campaigns, 4 Governorship campaigns, and one San Francisco Board of Supervisors campaign. There's more that I'm forgetting at the moment, as well.
Paid shrill lemming......................I always kinda thought you might but didn't know for sure until today.........Your posts show it.

Please continue your argument to the jury of deflection and diversion.............It's all you have..........And with Clinton there is no excuse to ignorance of the law. It is now known her illegal server was compromised ..................And the deflection is She didn't know they were classified.........lol............She's been in and around gov't for a very long time.............A lawyer..................She knew exactly what she was doing.........

It has a lot to say about about why Clinton wasn't charged - and it doesn't jive with your claims.
We already knew what she did...........knew with Comey interviews........when he said there was no intent...............In this report........even if they had found Classified information on the Weiner man.............she wouldn't be charged........

Please try that on someone else.............We all know what would happen to an average Joe..........and with her being in Gov't for so long.......she knew what she was doing.....

Just like your Hero Obama that you campaigned for knew what the IRS was doing.......so did the DOJ...........

You seem upset. Didn't get the report you were hoping for?

I said it from the beginning, Hillary will never be charged she and Bill have way too much dirt on the corrupt Washington establishment. As for the IG report either these corrupt bastards are exceptionally good at covering up their corruption or this was just a few idiots bashing Trump. Plus Comey and his ego being stupid.

I'm not, it was disheartening to think that these corrupt puke politicians had corrupted the FBI, a relief really that the FBI's integrity is still very much intact just a few morons misbehaving.

I'm not, it was disheartening to think that these corrupt puke politicians had corrupted the FBI, a relief really that the FBI's integrity is still very much intact just a few morons misbehaving.

This is an honest and honorable position to take. I appreciate it.

And if there was a Special Prosecutor it would have lead to Obama and Clinton’s criminal behavior as well as Clapper’s and Rosenstein’s

1. Condescension does not play well. I know damn well blood comes from the heart.

2. What I have asked for is your opinion, not based on your feelings but based on what you know at this point.

3. If you don't want to offer your opinion, that's fine. Personally, I think there's enough data to form an opinion with the proviso that opinions can change as new information presents itself.

4. My opinion about this investigation is pretty much the same as the ones I have about the Lois Lerner IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal, the Fast and Furious scandal, and the Clinton unsecured email server scandal, and others. Democrats have become VERY good at destroying the evidence so they can then say "nothing to see here, let's move on". But I see the emails, I see who said and did what, and what actually happened, so even though they've done so well at covering their tracks, I've lost whatever trust I used to have in some of our most important institutions. And there are quite a few other people who in the same boat. You can talk about evidence all you want, but I've seen enough; time after time, it's the same shit.

The actual facts of the case are few and far between. You saw the emails between Strozk and Page, right? That's evidence of an existing bias, and fairly extreme too. It blows me away that people like you can see that and assume there was no wrong-doing cuz the IG found no hard evidence of it. You really think people like that, feeling the way they did, went ahead anyway and did their jobs in a fair and impartial manner?
The IG investigated every aspect of the investigations process, every point where a decision by the investigators had to be made, and the IG found no bias, in those decisions.

Its great news to hear there isn't rampant political bias infesting the FBI, just a select few idiots.

Oh I'm pretty sure the top is corrupt, I'm just glad this hasn't infested the rank and file.

Not really..........we know what the scumbags were up to...........known for a while.................And the emails show the bias you say don't exist.............

But you are knee deep up the ass of the Dems...............Americans attacked by agencies..........whatever........paying for dirt.........whatever......

I really think we need to use the Dem playbook against you guys.........and give you a taste of your own medicine.....

But..........you continue...........the people are aware of your BS..........cost your side the election........and will cost you in November.......

You got your work cut out for you in your duties................Most of that success rate you boasted earlier...........were they all Dem districts already........I would think so...............cause you don't have a prayer in Fly Over States.

And for people who think this was just a few people... all the top brass of The FBI have been fired or disciplined and demoted and this is without a special prosecutor and the count is so far up to 20 people.

Including all the top brass at the very top of both organizations.

Lynch and Rice, and Clapper should be prosecuted along with Comey and McCabe & Rosenstein.

6 people alone had to be fired from Mueller’s team for blatant bias.

But...nothing to see here, right?

Typical Washington Coverup!

Last edited:

Not really..........we know what the scumbags were up to...........known for a while.................And the emails show the bias you say don't exist.............

But you are knee deep up the ass of the Dems...............Americans attacked by agencies..........whatever........paying for dirt.........whatever......

I really think we need to use the Dem playbook against you guys.........and give you a taste of your own medicine.....

But..........you continue...........the people are aware of your BS..........cost your side the election........and will cost you in November.......

You got your work cut out for you in your duties................Most of that success rate you boasted earlier...........were they all Dem districts already........I would think so...............cause you don't have a prayer in Fly Over States.

I don't work in electoral politics anymore. Not my "duty".

This is an honest and honorable position to take. I appreciate it.

I know how important a incorruptible FBI is as a check and balance on corrupt politicians.

Under the Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014, employees areprohibited from creating or sending a record using a non-official email account unlessthe employee (1) copies the employee’s official email account in the original creation ortransmission, or (2) forwards a complete copy of record (including any attachments) tothe employee’s official email account not later than 20 days after the original creation ortransmission….The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration has advised that”personal accounts should only be used in exceptional circumstances.” Therefore,Department employees are discouraged from using private email accounts (e.g., Gmail,AOL, Hotmail, etc.) for official business. However, in those very limited circumstanceswhen it becomes necessary to do so, the email messages covering official business sentfrom or received in a personal account must be captured and managed in a Departmentemail system in a manner described above in accordance with the Presidential andFederal Records Act Amendments of 2014. If an employee has any emails (regardless ofage) on his or her private email account(s) that have not already been forwarded to theemployee’s official email account, then such emails need to be forwarded to theemployee’s state.gov account as soon as possible. Employees are reminded that privateemail accounts should not be used to transmit or receive classified information.

Six key excerpts from the State Dept. report on Clinton's emails

And if there was a Special Prosecutor it would have lead to Obama and Clinton’s criminal behavior as well as Clapper’s and Rosenstein’s

Oh I'm pretty sure the top is corrupt, I'm just glad this hasn't infested the rank and file.

Even still, such corruption all but handicaps the rank and file from doing their duty. So, you can say the entire FBI has been/is compromised. Ever since the election, my position has changed regarding the ethics of our justice system. No matter who it is, Hillary or Trump, this kind of crap should not be going on. Until you weed out the corrupt entities at the top, you will never get a fair shake in this system. Until that time, we cannot trust the FBI whose corrupt elements control (perhaps forcibly) the honest elements.

Even still, such corruption all but handicaps the rank and file from doing their duty. So, you can say the entire FBI has been/is compromised. Ever since the election, my position has changed regarding the ethics of our justice system. No matter who it is, Hillary or Trump, this kind of crap should not be going on. Until you weed out the corrupt entities at the top, you will never get a fair shake in this system.

you can say that.

it's more trumpling bullshit, but go ahead and say it.

Even still, such corruption all but handicaps the rank and file from doing their duty. So, you can say the entire FBI has been/is compromised. Ever since the election, my position has changed regarding the ethics of our justice system. No matter who it is, Hillary or Trump, this kind of crap should not be going on. Until you weed out the corrupt entities at the top, you will never get a fair shake in this system. Until that time, we cannot trust the FBI whose corrupt elements control (perhaps forcibly) the honest elements.

You appear to have missed some salient points from the report released today.

Even still, such corruption all but handicaps the rank and file from doing their duty. So, you can say the entire FBI has been/is compromised. Ever since the election, my position has changed regarding the ethics of our justice system. No matter who it is, Hillary or Trump, this kind of crap should not be going on. Until you weed out the corrupt entities at the top, you will never get a fair shake in this system.

you can say that.

it's more trumpling bullshit, but go ahead and say it.

Who peed in your Wheaties today?

You appear to have missed some salient points from the report released today.

breitbart didn't go into depth on it

Forum List

Back