This statement makes me doubt your claim of reading the whole report
I read it you should do the same....

So, you read the part where the IG determined that the FBI's decision not to charge Clinton was unbiased, and according to protocol and precedence?

That doesn't really jive with your claim that the FBI "let her walk" and did a "phony investigation".
Still got your blinders on eh?

Sad really.

This report just confirms what most rational Americans already knew.

:lol:

I swear to god, it's like you guys live in an alternate universe.

This report wasn't good news for you guys. It completely destroyed quite a few of your favorite talking points, and didn't fulfill any of the hopes and dreams you guys had for it.

This wasn't a win for you. I don't know how you guys are pretending that it was.
Who said anything about a win?
This is your problem. You're stuck in the high school "my team" mentality.

Equally sad

Doc SHOULD post a disclaimer. He WORKED for Hillary and SHE STIFFED himwhen it came time to pay!
How far IN THE TANK do you have to be to let that shit happen?

I worked for Clinton's campaign in 2007, for one week - and yes, I never got paid for it.

What does that have to do with anything?
It shows a couple of things.
1, It does not bother you when a Democrat STEALS from you so you don't care WHo they steal from.
2, If a Democrat cheats YOU or ANYBODY it's okay.

I'm telling you IT'S NOT OKAY. Stealing, cheating and lying are just that, NOT OKAY.

I worked 5 days, for 5 hours each day.

It has never been worth the time or energy to me to fight for that $350.
Holy crap. So are you lazy or gullible?

Neither. I was actually quite busy at the time. 2007-2008 was a good year for me.
Busy people don't forget to bill clients. They're busy because they are after the cash. Nobody has a good enough year they let bills slide.

This report wasn't good news for you guys. It completely destroyed quite a few of your favorite talking points, and didn't fulfill any of the hopes and dreams you guys had for it.

This wasn't a win for you. I don't know how you guys are pretending that it was.

READ IT!!!!!!

I am reading it. And each page I read strengthens my belief that you haven't actually read it.

I worked for Clinton's campaign in 2007, for one week - and yes, I never got paid for it.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laugh::lmao:

I thought Fury was joking...

:lmao::lol::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh:

From 2006 - 2013, I worked professionally in electoral politics. I worked for Obama in 2008, too. Also 8-10 New York State Senate campaigns, 3 NYC Mayoral campaigns, 2 Congressional campaigns, 4 Governorship campaigns, and one San Francisco Board of Supervisors campaign. There's more that I'm forgetting at the moment, as well.
All democrats yes?

All Democrats but one, who was a Green.
So not so much non-partisan. Explains a lot.

So, you read the part where the IG determined that the FBI's decision not to charge Clinton was unbiased, and according to protocol and precedence?

That doesn't really jive with your claim that the FBI "let her walk" and did a "phony investigation".

Sad really.

It was just clarity on what we already knew.....

If it was so tame..........why are they going to the ethics committees with some of their agents........and why is the Entire FBI having to go to training soon.........

FBI director said to ensure this doesn't ever happen again...................

But according to you.........nothing really happened...........if nothing happened then why train.

1, It does not bother you when a Democrat STEALS from you so you don't care WHo they steal from.

I'm telling you IT'S NOT OKAY. Stealing, cheating and lying are just that, NOT OKAY.

Neither. I was actually quite busy at the time. 2007-2008 was a good year for me.
Busy people don't forget to bill clients. They're busy because they are after the cash. Nobody has a good enough year they let bills slide.

Well, except for me I guess. Because I didn't really give a shit.

What are you trying to argue, exactly?

From 2006 - 2013, I worked professionally in electoral politics. I worked for Obama in 2008, too. Also 8-10 New York State Senate campaigns, 3 NYC Mayoral campaigns, 2 Congressional campaigns, 4 Governorship campaigns, and one San Francisco Board of Supervisors campaign. There's more that I'm forgetting at the moment, as well.
All democrats yes?

Have you ever met a "bipartisan" campaign worker? It doesn't work that way.

When have I ever claimed to be "non-partisan"?

Sad really.

If it was so tame..........why are they going to the ethics committees with some of their agents........and why is the Entire FBI having to go to training soon.........

But according to you.........nothing really happened...........if nothing happened then why train.

The FBI was embarrassed by a bunch of text messages. That's what happened, and that's why they're having "training".

Because I didn't really give a shit.

Most truthful words you have posted in quite some time.

I am reading it. And each page I read strengthens my belief that you haven't actually read it.

:right:

I'd have a better time believing you, if you could actually cite sections that made points for you.

The fact that you can't actually seem to reference the document at all calls your claims into question.

That you're full of shit.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to not believe me, that's no skin off my back.

All democrats yes?

It's nice to know where the moderator's stand.

Sad really.

The FBI was embarrassed by a bunch of text messages. That's what happened, and that's why they're having "training".
Sure...................and if a Frog had wings it wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.............

They have an image problem........and need a way to get the people of this country to trust them again............They want to remove the tarnish...............They will never remove it............

The people are not against the Rank and File FBI......only the assholes so far up corrupt politician asses that you see them when they smile...........

All democrats yes?

It's nice to know where the moderator's stand.

Are you going to start whining about moderation now?

I know today's report didn't work out the way you wanted it to, but this is getting pathetic. You guys just can't stop deflecting.

Sad really.

Sure...................and if a Frog had wings it wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.............

They have an image problem........and need a way to get the people of this country to trust them again............They want to remove the tarnish...............They will never remove it............

The people are not against the Rank and File FBI......only the assholes so far up corrupt politician asses that you see them when they smile...........

You understand that Strozk and Page were "rank and file" agents, right?

If it makes you feel better about yourself to not believe me, that's no skin off my back.
True. It is 350 bucks off your back though.

I'd have a better time believing you, if you could actually cite sections that made points for you.

The fact that you can't actually seem to reference the document at all calls your claims into question.
You are a waste of time.....total denial...head in the sand...

True. It is 350 bucks off your back though.

I'm pretty sure I'll live.

Forum List

Back