Still got your blinders on eh?

Sad really.

This report just confirms what most rational Americans already knew.

:lol:

I swear to god, it's like you guys live in an alternate universe.

This report wasn't good news for you guys. It completely destroyed quite a few of your favorite talking points, and didn't fulfill any of the hopes and dreams you guys had for it.

This wasn't a win for you. I don't know how you guys are pretending that it was.
It was just clarity on what we already knew.....

If it was so tame..........why are they going to the ethics committees with some of their agents........and why is the Entire FBI having to go to training soon.........

FBI director said to ensure this doesn't ever happen again...................

But according to you.........nothing really happened...........if nothing happened then why train.

The FBI was embarrassed by a bunch of text messages. That's what happened, and that's why they're having "training".
Sure...................and if a Frog had wings it wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.............

They have an image problem........and need a way to get the people of this country to trust them again............They want to remove the tarnish...............They will never remove it............

The people are not against the Rank and File FBI......only the assholes so far up corrupt politician asses that you see them when they smile...........

You understand that Strozk and Page were "rank and file" agents, right?
Strozk was running parts of the russia dossier probe. How the hell is that rank and file?

Busy people don't forget to bill clients. They're busy because they are after the cash. Nobody has a good enough year they let bills slide.

Well, except for me I guess. Because I didn't really give a shit.

What are you trying to argue, exactly?
That you're full of shit.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to not believe me, that's no skin off my back.
True. It is 350 bucks off your back though.

I'm pretty sure I'll live.
Sadly also true.

So, you read the part where the IG determined that the FBI's decision not to charge Clinton was unbiased, and according to protocol and precedence?
It said they found no evidence of bias....but when you read the whole thing that statement gets to be laughable at best...there was evidence of bias all over the report...read it dummy...because until you do you sound uninformed....

You are right, it does seem that there was bias from a Republican named Comey against a Democrat named Clinton.
Keep up or take notes!

"The Republican Party has left me": James Comey isn't a member of the Grand Old Party anymore

Sad really.

This report wasn't good news for you guys. It completely destroyed quite a few of your favorite talking points, and didn't fulfill any of the hopes and dreams you guys had for it.

This wasn't a win for you. I don't know how you guys are pretending that it was.

If it was so tame..........why are they going to the ethics committees with some of their agents........and why is the Entire FBI having to go to training soon.........

But according to you.........nothing really happened...........if nothing happened then why train.

The FBI was embarrassed by a bunch of text messages. That's what happened, and that's why they're having "training".
Sure...................and if a Frog had wings it wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.............

They have an image problem........and need a way to get the people of this country to trust them again............They want to remove the tarnish...............They will never remove it............

The people are not against the Rank and File FBI......only the assholes so far up corrupt politician asses that you see them when they smile...........

Do not put them in the same boat of those who protect our country every day.....They don't deserve that kind of recognition.........

Will they be burned at the Liberal Altar................................along with Comey..............and discarded ................they are no longer useful talking points for the left..............................

Wasn't it not long ago the go fund me accounts for the protection of the sacred cows of the FBI happened...............How the world has turned.........already a shift from the Dems..............time to throw them under the bus and forget how they should be protected not long ago...............

Is a twisted world now isn't it...................just speak what the political climate of today requires...............

Strozk was running parts of the russia dossier probe. How the hell is that rank and file?

We can call it "middle management", if you'd prefer. He was lead agent.

Sad really.

Certainly wouldn't argue that Strozk was a rank agent, he was about as rank as they get.

Well, except for me I guess. Because I didn't really give a shit.

What are you trying to argue, exactly?

If it makes you feel better about yourself to not believe me, that's no skin off my back.

Sadly also true.

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to this thread, or are you just going to keep trolling me?

So, you read the part where the IG determined that the FBI's decision not to charge Clinton was unbiased, and according to protocol and precedence?
It said they found no evidence of bias....but when you read the whole thing that statement gets to be laughable at best...there was evidence of bias all over the report...read it dummy...because until you do you sound uninformed....
I guess it escapes his notice that the FBI will now undergo anti bias training!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah....on one hand they say there was none.....but on the other hand, they have to go through this anti-bias training anyway.

Weird.

Well shit. What you really want in the FBI is a lead agent that is so set on his personal politics he would do anything he could to bend the law in his favorite candidates direction. But hey, it wasn't political.

After Trump................and RUSSIA................hmmm..........that's not biased in who's world............Oh.........never mind.........your a liberal.......standard operating tactic.

From 2006 - 2013, I worked professionally in electoral politics. I worked for Obama in 2008, too. Also 8-10 New York State Senate campaigns, 3 NYC Mayoral campaigns, 2 Congressional campaigns, 4 Governorship campaigns, and one San Francisco Board of Supervisors campaign. There's more that I'm forgetting at the moment, as well.
All democrats yes?

All Democrats but one, who was a Green.
So not so much non-partisan. Explains a lot.

Have you ever met a "bipartisan" campaign worker? It doesn't work that way.

When have I ever claimed to be "non-partisan"?
It's nice to know where the moderator's stand.
what difference does being a mod make?

so far the report is more about keeping a tighter lid on things. dont see much where anyone is going to jail and its time to move on from this.

Sadly also true.

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to this thread, or are you just going to keep trolling me?
I do and have, but yes trolling you is fun as well. You seem to be taking it just fine. It's always nice to get some insight on another posters base positions on things. And we have that now.

Sadly also true.

I do and have, but yes trolling you is fun as well. You seem to be taking it just fine. It's always nice to get some insight on another posters base positions on things. And we have that now.

Hey, did you leave an "i" and a "d" out of base?

All democrats yes?

All Democrats but one, who was a Green.
So not so much non-partisan. Explains a lot.

Have you ever met a "bipartisan" campaign worker? It doesn't work that way.

When have I ever claimed to be "non-partisan"?
It's nice to know where the moderator's stand.
what difference does being a mod make?

so far the report is more about keeping a tighter lid on things. dont see much where anyone is going to jail and its time to move on from this.
I agree, what this report says is the democrat slime machine got sloppy and needs to keep things better wrapped. Otherwise, you know, people will find out how slimy you are.

Sadly also true.

Hey, did you leave an "i" and a "d" out of base?
Holy shit. That was awesome.

I read it you should do the same....

That doesn't really jive with your claim that the FBI "let her walk" and did a "phony investigation".

Sad really.

What??????:dunno:

Juuuuuuust a bunch of silly, nilly, willy text messages from THE SAME AGENTS THAT WERE not only INVESTIGATING HILLARY but SOMEHOW WERE ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN as well, AND THEY SHOWED THEIR FAVORITISM TOWARD HILLARY AND AN EXTREME ANIMUS TOWARD DONALD TRUMP in their personal emails!!!!

No big deal!!!!:5_1_12024:

Yup.......:th_spinspin:

Forum List

Back