You read the whole report?

All 568 pages?
yes what the hell do you think I've been doing?

And the only conclusion you've been able to come to is that several FBI agents didn't like Trump?
How about they ACTIVILY COLLUDED on DUTY to DEFEAT Trump?
where is THAT in their job description?

Well, that would be quite a scandal. If it had actually happened.

It didn't, so it's irrelevant.
Denial is the State of a Liberal Mind...............as long as they don't get busted for their corruption.......and abuse of power.........you simply don't care.........

You don't care who they abused ..................just as long as your agenda goes forward......

Got news for you .........you are losing big..............Obama legacy is dying.............people are turning against the media and the Dems.........

A blue ripple is coming.............in November.......watch for the wave carefully......or you'll miss it.

This statement makes me doubt your claim of reading the whole report
I read it you should do the same....

So, you read the part where the IG determined that the FBI's decision not to charge Clinton was unbiased, and according to protocol and precedence?

That doesn't really jive with your claim that the FBI "let her walk" and did a "phony investigation".

This does not bode well for democrats! Hence the panic!

:lol:

Panic?

Adorable.
This report has been ready for months....yet somehow it took this long to release it to lesson the blow.
I'm sure they've been busy trying to cover up the political aspect of this scandal.
Maybe they had to change a few key words like exchanging "Investigation" with "Matter".

Just use a bit of word salad here and there and you can change the entire context of the report.

So, you read the part where the IG determined that the FBI's decision not to charge Clinton was unbiased, and according to protocol and precedence?
It said they found no evidence of bias....but when you read the whole thing that statement gets to be laughable at best...there was evidence of bias all over the report...read it dummy...because until you do you sound uninformed....

That doesn't really jive with your claim that the FBI "let her walk" and did a "phony investigation".
Yeah....I was pretty sure that this would be the finding.....even though anyone with half a brain can point out a shitload of examples of blatantly political biased activity.

It said they found no evidence of bias....but when you read the whole thing that statement gets to be laughable at best...there was evidence of bias all over the report...read it dummy...because until you do you sound uninformed....
I guess it escapes his notice that the FBI will now undergo anti bias training!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Strozk and Page didn't make the decision not to charge Hillary.

You're conflating different issues addressed by the report.

High level FBI...........and attempting to use their position to alter an election..........Pure Bias and hate of Trump................

See it here everyday...........insurance policies................and no way we are going to let...............kjfkaj;dfkajf......Trump win.

You are right, it does seem that there was bias from a Republican named Comey against a Democrat named Clinton.

High level FBI...........and attempting to use their position to alter an election..........Pure Bias and hate of Trump................

See it here everyday...........insurance policies................and no way we are going to let...............kjfkaj;dfkajf......Trump win.

Are you having a stroke?

You're conflating different issues addressed by the report
And make sure and read the part about Lynch and Clinton meeting on the tarmac in Phoenix....she may be in trouble for perjury and if anyone thinks Lynch and Clinton met without Obama's blessing I have a bridge to sell ya.....

Still got your blinders on eh?

Sad really.

This report just confirms what most rational Americans already knew.

You are right, it does seem that there was bias from a Republican named Comey against a Democrat named Clinton.
Follow the money.................A bank..........Comey used to work there..................same bank gave tons of money to the Clinton Foundation.........laundered money to drug cartels........

But please continue........there is nothing to see there..................Oh right......Comey is a republican.........continue..............

Still got your blinders on eh?

Sad really.

This report just confirms what most rational Americans already knew.

I swear to god, it's like you guys live in an alternate universe.

This report wasn't good news for you guys. It completely destroyed quite a few of your favorite talking points, and didn't fulfill any of the hopes and dreams you guys had for it.

This wasn't a win for you. I don't know how you guys are pretending that it was.

Anyone who believes justice is blind in America can rest assured after the latest Inspector General’s report that it is also deaf and dumb and probably without a sense of smell-for the “special” in our society that is. Think about what would happen to you if you committed a conscious federal crime and were caught dead to rights and then lied and destroyed evidence to cover your tracks.

You would be charged after a 4am raid on your home that seized all of your computers, cell phones and any paper evidence lying around. You committed a federal crime and perjured yourself after an FBI interrogation-You’re gone.

Now let’s consider what went down with Hillary Clinton’s conscious negligent, national-security-breeching emails. Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit in 2012 seeking Benghazi-related emails after the debacle that killed several State Department employees. Clinton established the illegal personal email account in 2009 but it was not publicly disclosed until “Guccifer” hacked the account through one of Clinton’s aides in 2013 because Freedom of Information requests were stonewalled to protect Clinton.

Can you imagine what would happen if you told the FBI to request Freedom of Information documents? First they would laugh and then the leg irons would appear. Imagine if you argued by asking: what difference at this point does it make? In other words, it’s all over; no need to cry over spilt milk. Try that next time you’re investigated by law enforcement for something you did. Let us know how that works out.

Maybe the head law enforcement official would chime in and say: sure, you did it but no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against you. Has that ever happened to you or someone you know after being caught in the act of not just committing a crime but wiping out all the proof that went with it?

It’s a good thing we have an Inspector General to whitewash the dirty laundry of the FBI leadership. Otherwise people might think justice is slanted in favor of rich and powerful politicians. But Bill and Hillary Clinton were so poor and in debt after they left the White House that they had to take sales jobs to make ends meet-they were trafficking in weapons grade uranium and Russia got most of it. No reasonable prosecutor will bring a case against that either.

We can all sleep well and blame it all on Trump.

Are you having a stroke?
Not at all just deleted some of the words of Hateful FBI agents.....................

Now do you ever offer an opinion on those issues we address. or will you just sit and spin like normal..............

You know you do.........you don't address issues you don't like.......you divert........as I said before......you are a lawyer....probably a defense lawyer.........suits you.

I swear to god, it's like you guys live in an alternate universe.

This report wasn't good news for you guys. It completely destroyed quite a few of your favorite talking points, and didn't fulfill any of the hopes and dreams you guys had for it.

This wasn't a win for you. I don't know how you guys are pretending that it was.

READ IT!!!!!!

Forum List

Back