qiu32cxws4201.jpg

Aaaaaand what did Strzok DO?

IG report found that Hillary got screwed by Comey's inappropriate public comments but that the actual investigation came to a correct conclusion that no charges are to be brought.

Strzok was removed from Mueller investigation a YEAR AGO.

General Flynn - PLED GUILTY, because he was on tape talking to Kysliak and then lying about it to FBI.

Finally, IG report found NO BIASED DECISION MAKING.

Peter Strzok was the one that changed the language in the Comey statement on Hillarys email from grossly negligent to extremely careless. He was considered the top Russia expert on the Mueller team.
When even small fish are lamenting that they did not do enough to get someone elected, when someone that can change language in a major statement and is considered a major expert on an investigation, when FBI members either heads or the guy in the trenches is accepting bribes for leaking information, when the head of the FBI feels that he can do whatever he wants, even being investigator, prosecutor and judge there might just be a small problem with the management of the organization.

IG report found that Hillary got screwed by Comey's inappropriate public comments but that the actual investigation came to a correct conclusion that no charges are to be brought.

General Flynn - PLED GUILTY, because he was on tape talking to Kysliak and then lying about it to FBI.

Yet, Strzok is still on the payroll.

Peter Strzok was the one that changed the language in the Comey statement on Hillarys email from grossly negligent to extremely careless.

How does that change the fact that IG review found that decision to not charge Clinton was the correct outcome?

It doesn't - game over.

IG report also finds that Comey's public commenting WAS INAPPROPRIATE. That language that you accuse Strzok of constructing?
INAPPROPRIATELY FUCKED HILLARY.

Peter Strzok (headed Clinton and Russia investigations)
"WE WILL STOP HIM"
Case closed. Trump vindicated.

IG directly said that Strzok was not in decision making position and there was no action to match.

Easiest example is the fact that Strzok and Page did not leak that Trump's campaign was being investigated during campaign.

Reality is tough to swallow for nutbags like you, I get it, but you look like a moron trying to make up your own.
As deputy assistant director, he certainly had influence on any decisions made. He headed the FBI Russian investigation nitwit. You leftist traitors can paint it any color you want - it's still shit brown.

Which decision? IG found nothing that smelled even remotely foul in his professional capacity. So wtf are you talking about exactly?
You don't quite got all your groceries bagged, doya?

That's right, I got home and unbagged everything by now.

what the fuck are you even talking about idiot?
Ah - name-calling. The leftist traitor way. You lost. You lost the house, you lost the senate, you lost the white house. And now you lost your sorry attempt to win it back with lies and deception. It's over.

IG directly said that Strzok was not in decision making position and there was no action to match.

Easiest example is the fact that Strzok and Page did not leak that Trump's campaign was being investigated during campaign.

Reality is tough to swallow for nutbags like you, I get it, but you look like a moron trying to make up your own.
As deputy assistant director, he certainly had influence on any decisions made. He headed the FBI Russian investigation nitwit. You leftist traitors can paint it any color you want - it's still shit brown.

Which decision? IG found nothing that smelled even remotely foul in his professional capacity. So wtf are you talking about exactly?

Ah - name-calling. The leftist traitor way. You lost. You lost the house, you lost the senate, you lost the white house. And now you lost your sorry attempt to win it back with lies and deception. It's over.

Anything on topic idiot?

P.S. I do think you are an idiot based on what you post. It's baseless and incoherent. If you'll post something smart and well supported maybe that will change.

Last edited:

He was part of the process..............He wasn't canned until his emails came out............He's biased as hell..............

Therefore the process is Tainted.................and yes..............HE WAS POLITICALLY BIASED.

Anything on topic idiot?
Not for your sorry ass. You're not worthy of an adult discussion. And you're not worth one more minute of my time.

He was part of the process..............He wasn't canned until his emails came out............He's biased as hell..............

Therefore the process is Tainted.................and yes..............HE WAS POLITICALLY BIASED.

He was part of the process and in that capacity IG review found nothing inappropriate.

That's the bottom line - can you live with that? You'll have to, because there is not going to be a review of this review - sorry.

Anything on topic idiot?
Not for your sorry ass. You're not worthy of an adult discussion. And you're not worth one more minute of my time.

:itsok:

Because no wrong doing was found except personal opinions that were not reflected in his professional work.

He was part of the process and in that capacity IG review found nothing inappropriate.

That's the bottom line - can you live with that? You'll have to, because there is not going to be a review of this review - sorry.
I will continue to call Hillary a Criminal until Hell Freezes over......................And given their positions in the investigation and their emails..............they are biased as well..............let me repeat my view on that.............Until Hell Freezes Over..............

Find me a court case conviction for Section 793 F....................

Hillary hasn’t DONE anything.

Storing classified emails on your home brew email server is against the law. :itsok:
it was not against the law at the time she was ding it. The fact that she did at no time use a state department email is at most problematic.
The biggest problems lie in the fact that the law does require ALL electronic communications to be archived. Therefore anytime any email was destroyed it broke the law. Even though she claimed to have had proper authorization that was not true. She claimed to not have any sensitive information which was not true. She claimed that her server had never been breached. That was not true. She did not dispose of her discarded devices properly.
All in all basicly she did what she wanted without regard for the law or the ways it could affect the U.S.
To say that her actions were extremely criminal would be mild.

I will continue to call Hillary a Criminal until Hell Freezes over......................And given their positions in the investigation and their emails..............they are biased as well..............let me repeat my view on that.............Until Hell Freezes Over..............

You can call Hillary whatever you want to, like I give a shit.

Just don't tell us it's based on something provable in the court of law, because vigorous investigations on Hillary prove it isn't.

Flynn, Papadapolous, Manafort, Gates - now we talking talking about real, provable criminality. Trump will be joining that club soon enough.

Because no wrong doing was found except personal opinions that were not reflected in his professional work.

There certainly was intent, and we only know half of the players involved.

IG report says you are wrong, Comey had it right - intent could not be established in the case and it was brought to correct conclusion. It's over, sorry bub.

IG report says you are wrong, Comey had it right - intent could not be established in the case and it was brought to correct conclusion. It's over, sorry bub.

Unfortunately it's only beginning.

You can call Hillary whatever you want to, like I give a shit.

Just don't tell us it's based on something provable in the court of law, because vigorous investigations on Hillary prove it isn't.

Flynn, Papadapolous, Manafort, Gates - now we talking talking about real, provable criminality. Trump will be joining that club soon enough.
Nice Double Standard you have there.........Do you seek to be a member of Mueller's team.............they would accept you there.........

Show me a case where the section 793 F nabbed the bad guys.........I'll be waiting...........Of course they have a free reign to find anything in history of anyone in the scope of their investigation..................Not to be narrowed as it was on Clinton............Had she been charged under Sections D and E as most are..........she could have faced 110 counts of Negligence and Recklessness...........but they made sure she was charged with the Section that never convicts..........

Do you need the website for applying for a job at the FBI.............we could probably help you find it..

Forum List

Back