IIhan Omar splits with her husband the father of her three children

What wife is Trump on? You Trump Humpers are joke.

The joke is looking you in the mirror. If Trump is on wife 166, it still has nothing to do with Omar r the fact that she got pregnant to a "husband" that she never even married and only claimed him as leverage to defraud the government on a phony asylum case! What did the Democrats say?

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

Take your own advice Shithead.

The joke is looking you in the mirror. If Trump is on wife 166, it still has nothing to do with Omar r the fact that she got pregnant to a "husband" that she never even married and only claimed him as leverage to defraud the government on a phony asylum case! What did the Democrats say?

At this point, you're just babbling, broham.

What is that dinglebreath, get a divorce??? Or look forward to Omar's arrest? Or look for another POS muslim like her that let's her brother knock her up?

You jealous, it has one bigger than yours?

Sounds like you are the one who is jealous.

Sounds like you acknowledge Michael Obama's prowess. :abgg2q.jpg:

Sounds like you acknowledge you are a hater.
I really don't care what you like.

...and you think I give a fuck about what you like.
You said i sound like a hater. I don't hate anyone. Not even Hillary, I dislike but no hate.

Now is this her brother husband or do I have her mixed up with another brother fu**er as these tawdry anti American twit bitches are hard to keep track of.

Forum List

Back