IIhan Omar splits with her husband the father of her three children

Whatever you claim Muslims embrace does fuckall to show Omar married her brother. Got anything relevant?
How about her referring to him as her childrens uncle on social media in 2013, before she knew she was going to run for congress, or him referring to her kids as his niece's on social media?
Tee it up.

Instagram posts show Omar and Elmi communicating via social media until October 2013. Adding to the belief that Elmi is indeed Omar’s brother, the social media posts include comments in which Elmi refers to Omar’s two girls as his nieces, and Omar says he is the “best uncle.”

Take A Walk Through Ilhan Omar’s Controversial Marriage History - Alpha News

Adding to the "belief", not the fact, as your post says.
I never said "fact", but it is a fact that they are both referring to him as her childrens uncle. It seems pretty obvious they are brother and sister.

Omar is the youngest of seven children, and her mother died when she was two. Elmi is three years younger than Omar. That doesn't prove beyond doubt that he couldn't possibly be a half-brother, but no one has shown evidence that is so. I don't know about Muslim culture, but many cultures use honorary relationship titles.

How about her referring to him as her childrens uncle on social media in 2013, before she knew she was going to run for congress, or him referring to her kids as his niece's on social media?
Tee it up.

Instagram posts show Omar and Elmi communicating via social media until October 2013. Adding to the belief that Elmi is indeed Omar’s brother, the social media posts include comments in which Elmi refers to Omar’s two girls as his nieces, and Omar says he is the “best uncle.”

I never said "fact", but it is a fact that they are both referring to him as her childrens uncle. It seems pretty obvious they are brother and sister.

Omar is the youngest of seven children, and her mother died when she was two. Elmi is three years younger than Omar. That doesn't prove beyond doubt that he couldn't possibly be a half-brother, but no one has shown evidence that is so. I don't know about Muslim culture, but many cultures use honorary relationship titles.
How about the pictures of her and her new husband happily hanging out with her brother, err, i mean first husband?
16213026-0-image-a-35_1563461548802.jpg

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband - the father of her three children | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

If true:

OMG you just can't make this bs up with these leftist pukes and the criminals they constantly vote in first Obama , then Clinton then these anti american Muslim pricks on nand on. DEMS when will you see how fkn stupid you are.

He left her for a goat.

Traded up, so to speak.

Tee it up.

How about the pictures of her and her new husband happily hanging out with her brother, err, i mean first husband?

Alright. You got me. You posted a picture that conclusively proves Omar married her brother. We don't need any more evidence than this picture. Forget marriage licenses, birth certificates, or any other documents. That picture is all the evidence anyone ever needs. Only an idiot could look at that picture and not realize it crushes any claim that Omar didn't marry her brother.

Alright. You got me. You posted a picture that conclusively proves Omar married her brother. We don't need any more evidence than this picture. Forget marriage licenses, birth certificates, or any other documents. That picture is all the evidence anyone ever needs. Only an idiot could look at that picture and not realize it crushes any claim that Omar didn't marry her brother.
Its getting pretty hard to deny at this point.

Let's face it. Omar is just an ordinary garden variety grifter.
She comes from a culture of grifters. Omar has already been caught cheating on her campaign finances. She is currently under a number of criminal investigations. She'd be lucky to not go to prison. The DNC are already writing press releases making excuses why Omar jumped before she was pushed. She's the very best thing to happen to aid President Trump's reelection.
NOTE I did NOT say "race" of grifters.
Ever been to Somalia?
I have years ago.
We were all advised to NEVER EVER leave any personal belongings in our room went we went out. We were all told to wear our backpacks on our chests. NEVER on our back.
Put our wallets/passports in our front pockets.
Always carry a few US dollars to bribe any cop. They will stop you for no reason. They know the average 'Western' tourist will pay them just to fuck off.
Somalia is indeed a violent fucking shithole.
Omar will fit back in easily.
cival war in somallia - Google Search

How do you know who he has or hasn't married.
How do we know Obama isn't married to a man?

Because he is marrted to Michelle Obama, a female.

Look, I know you a candy ass white supremacists hate it when woman are way more smart, way more succesfull than you & can kick your sorry fat asses.

Man up for a change.

View attachment 271540

Right wing photoshopped bullshit, thxs Trump Humper.
You jealous, it has one bigger than yours?

Sounds like you are the one who is jealous.

Look, I know you a candy ass white supremacists hate it when woman are way more smart, way more succesfull than you & can kick your sorry fat asses.

Man up for a change.

View attachment 271540

Sounds like you acknowledge Michael Obama's prowess. :abgg2q.jpg:

What wife is Trump on? You Trump Humpers are joke.
Trump never married his sibling.

Neither did Omar. It's about the same level bullshit as Pizzagate.
Lol
Muslims fully embrace incest... dolt

Whatever you claim Muslims embrace does fuckall to show Omar married her brother. Got anything relevant?

Post that Fuckboy.

The picture is not intended as conclusive proof. But you go ahead and keep flogging that Straw Man as if it was.
It makes you look real smart and credible.

Trump never married his sibling.

Neither did Omar. It's about the same level bullshit as Pizzagate.
Lol
Muslims fully embrace incest... dolt

Post that Fuckboy.
I already did, cum guzzler.

Man up for a change.

View attachment 271540

Not at all, I go for innies not outies.

Man up for a change.

View attachment 271540

Sounds like you acknowledge you are a hater.

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband - the father of her three children | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children
If true:

OMG you just can't make this bs up with these leftist pukes and the criminals they constantly vote in first Obama , then Clinton then these anti american Muslim pricks on nand on. DEMS when will you see how fkn stupid you are.

She can't divorce the father of her children. She was never legally married to him in the first place. She is only dumping him to avoid a polygamy change and because she no longer needs him now that she is in the USA.

I really don't care what you like.

What wife is Trump on? You Trump Humpers are joke.

The joke is looking you in the mirror. If Trump is on wife 166, it still has nothing to do with Omar r the fact that she got pregnant to a "husband" that she never even married and only claimed him as leverage to defraud the government on a phony asylum case! What did the Democrats say?

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

I really don't care what you like.

...and you think I give a fuck about what you like.

Forum List

Back