IIhan Omar splits with her husband the father of her three children

Blah blah blah. You can’t answer the question.

She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators.

Yet she refused to say it under oath. Because perjury is a felony.
And once again, Copy/Paste Baozhai can’t answer a simple question, so she deflects.

I’ve once again kicked her ass up and down the forum!
No you didn't. But I have to tell you plz trim your toenails. If you cannot reach them due to a pot belly, do give a local pedacurist a call and give them a double tip. A really good tip is "Vote Republican!" And it shows you have their best interests at heart. <giggle> (For once in your life.)
I didn’t? Then point me to her answer why Broaderick refused to say under oath that Clinton raped her.

Or you can take a shot at it.
"...point me to her answer why Broaderick refused to say under oath that Clinton raped her. Or you can take a shot at it.​

Okay, but I really don't remember much about Juanita Broderick other than that Clinton bit her on the mouth after sexing her against her protests, and told her to "put some ice on it."

This woman was a supporter of Clinton, that I remember. She may have been married but I don't remember if she was or wasn't. Seems she said "no" but then said he forced her, then bit her on the mouth and told her put ice on it and left her. I wasn't there, I only know part of what she said because it's been a long time since I even thought about her problems, and didn't know about any hearing.

All I know is that it was not one enchanted evening. And I'm feeling sick at my stomach right now because I was date raped my second year of college by being overpowered when I said no. So I recuse myself from this discussion because I trusted that I was in good hands, not brutal ones. 50 years later it still makes me sick at my stomach to hear a woman who trusted who she thought was a good man was betrayed because of what happened to me when I was young and not experienced. I do pray for women who have this experience whether young or old. There's nothing good about afterwards of the evening from hell. Nothing.
I think it is pretty funny how dumb blacks love the fact that the lilly white Bill is scott free regardless of the vast evidence against lilly white Bill. Including physical evidence and corroborating witnesses in other cases.

Meanwhile the black Bill (cosby) is doing hard time.

Fucking hilarious

What's even more amazing is that whites let Bill off the hook and put Bill in jail the same way you let Trump off the hook.

That is only the ones we know about Shit head, hell he could have 2 or 3 more for all I know. You act like you are up his ass and knows his every move.
Hey dummy... marriages licenses are in public records.

Yea Dummy I bet you knew he paid off Stormy to didn't you. Silly bastard.

If we dont know about it, then there wasnt a "marriage". :laugh:

So if you don't hear a tree fall in the forest does that mean it didn't fall.
So what youre saying is, he had a secret marriage and he never told a judge about it? If thats the case, then he was never actually married, so who cares? How is that scandalous? :laugh:

What I am saying is I really don't give a damn how many times he was married, it's just funny how you clowns try to hold other folks to a different set of standards than you do your God.
He never married his sibling. They arent anything alike.

Prove that she married hers Fuckboy.

What wife is Trump on? You Trump Humpers are joke.
Trump never married his sibling.

How do you know who he has or hasn't married.
How do we know Obama isn't married to a man?

Because he is marrted to Michelle Obama, a female.

Look, I know you a candy ass white supremacists hate it when woman are way more smart, way more succesfull than you & can kick your sorry fat asses.

Man up for a change.

Michelle-obama-bulge_200_thumb[2].gif

Look, I know you a candy ass white supremacists hate it when woman are way more smart, way more succesfull than you & can kick your sorry fat asses.

Man up for a change.

View attachment 271540

Right wing photoshopped bullshit, thxs Trump Humper.

Man up for a change.

View attachment 271540

Right wing photoshopped bullshit, thxs Trump Humper.
You jealous, it has one bigger than yours?

Neither did Omar. It's about the same level bullshit as Pizzagate.
Lol
Muslims fully embrace incest... dolt

Whatever you claim Muslims embrace does fuckall to show Omar married her brother. Got anything relevant?
How about her referring to him as her childrens uncle on social media in 2013, before she knew she was going to run for congress, or him referring to her kids as his niece's on social media?

Lol

Whatever you claim Muslims embrace does fuckall to show Omar married her brother. Got anything relevant?
How about her referring to him as her childrens uncle on social media in 2013, before she knew she was going to run for congress, or him referring to her kids as his niece's on social media?

Tee it up.

Lol

Tee it up.

Instagram posts show Omar and Elmi communicating via social media until October 2013. Adding to the belief that Elmi is indeed Omar’s brother, the social media posts include comments in which Elmi refers to Omar’s two girls as his nieces, and Omar says he is the “best uncle.”

Take A Walk Through Ilhan Omar’s Controversial Marriage History - Alpha News

Lol

Tee it up.

Instagram posts show Omar and Elmi communicating via social media until October 2013. Adding to the belief that Elmi is indeed Omar’s brother, the social media posts include comments in which Elmi refers to Omar’s two girls as his nieces, and Omar says he is the “best uncle.”

Adding to the "belief", not the fact, as your post says.

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband - the father of her three children | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

If true:

OMG you just can't make this bs up with these leftist pukes and the criminals they constantly vote in first Obama , then Clinton then these anti american Muslim pricks on nand on. DEMS when will you see how fkn stupid you are.

I guess she has another brother who needs a visa to get into the US.
You beat me to it! LOL!

How lucky for her husband - now the poor bastard doesn't have to live with that walking female abomination any longer.
I'm not sure she really is much of a 'female' anymore since some hairy sweaty old Muslim man hacked off her clit with a swiss army knife.......after he had a little 'stinky finger' fun first.

Lol

Tee it up.

Adding to the "belief", not the fact, as your post says.
I never said "fact", but it is a fact that they are both referring to him as her childrens uncle. It seems pretty obvious they are brother and sister.

IIhan Omar splits with her husband the father of her three children
Donald Trump splits with his wife the mother of his three children

Then:

Donald Trump splits with his wife the mother of his fourth child

Then:

Donald Trump cheats on his wife the mother of his fifth child
He's made it up to Melania, and they're back on track. President Trump is on the wagon for affairs for the rest of his natural life. He now goes home to Melania, and it's obvious he loves her very much.

The Democrats think he's a Clinton. <gong> That's so wrong.
She hates being First Lady of the Evening. She loved her former life of spending money and lunching with her girlfriends and fucking the hired help.

She doesn’t live at the White House. You don’t know that? She lives with Barron in Maryland with her parents.

Individual 1 is an old man with a broken dick. If he’s on the wagon, it’s not by choice.

Amazing that the so-called “party of family values” casually dismisses his vile behavior. Deplorables, just as Hillary said.

Forum List

Back