Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

Ilhan Omar To Fundraise For Hamas-Linked Muslim Organization

Doh! No wonder 'yote's here like a moth to the flame.

Nothing wrong with pro Pali.

As for the rest....hmmm

Did Ilhan Omar Hold 'Secret Fundraisers' with 'Islamic Groups Tied to Terror'?

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

The war on Terror may have literally directly, and indirectly killed 3 million, as opposed to 9/11 killing 3 thousand.
I'm just throwing out numbers here on the amount the War on Terror has killed,
but it may very well be 3 million, maybe less, maybe more.

The bottom line is far more have been killed in the War on Terror than by actual Terrorists.

So, you tell me who's more wrong?
I have nothing against what we did when we went after binLaden. Or ISIS.

Every time I see a thread like this, it just serves as a reminder as to how hopelessly divided a nation we've become. And where that is leading.

"A Nation Divided Against itself Cannot Stand"
Abrham Lincoln

We (Americans) were handed the Golden Goose.....and we allowed it to be tossed into the garbage like yesterdays trash. In the future, this will be looked back upon as one of the greatest human tragedies ever.

One of the better people of your tribe, Howard Zinn said that War is Terrorism magnified by 100.

Of course, most of you & your ilk are so-Anti-Terrorist, you hate the idea that we'll rebel against the Synagogue of Satan, be it in the Zion,
or here in the USA.

So, of course Terrorism has to be on the chopping block.

You people? Fatty. You live at home, don’t have a job, you’re fat and ugly and you stalk me on these boards. I own your fat ass. Is the US in a war on terror, yes or no? Let’s see if your uneducated ass can answer this simple question. My guess is no and you ll dance around it. Fat people are good dancers.

Completely obnoxious off topic troll flames, I'm reporting you, just like you've been reporting me in the past.

Cry me a river. Stop stalking me, fatty. And as predicted you didn’t answer the question.

Stalking you?
WTF?
Just because once in awhile I pop up on your threads doesn't mean I'm stalking you,.

You have reported me, and admitted it before.

You're getting reported for your extremely obnoxious off topic flames.

Once. After I asked you a dozen times to please leave the thread as you were taking it off topic. They aren’t flames if they are true. And you always stalk me. So are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?

WTF?
No I really don't, I just found the thread interesting.
I'm
actually debating, which is more than can be said about your off topic flame-fests.

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

As for the rest....hmmm

Haha,

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

The problem with many here is they have never been on the bad end of either American domestic or foreign policy. You hear all the daily bitching about not trusting the government. But when it comes to our government making certain countries the bad guys, these same people will believe every word the government tells them.

Haha,

or

PS
because

The war on Terror may have literally directly, and indirectly killed 3 million, as opposed to 9/11 killing 3 thousand.

The bottom line is far more have been killed in the War on Terror than by actual Terrorists.

We are in a war on terror. Either you support our war or you do not. AQ is a terror group. Internationally recognized. They don't get a POV.

Every time I see a thread like this, it just serves as a reminder as to how hopelessly divided a nation we've become. And where that is leading.

"A Nation Divided Against itself Cannot Stand"
Abrham Lincoln

We've become nothing. We have never been united.

You people? Fatty. You live at home, don’t have a job, you’re fat and ugly and you stalk me on these boards. I own your fat ass. Is the US in a war on terror, yes or no? Let’s see if your uneducated ass can answer this simple question. My guess is no and you ll dance around it. Fat people are good dancers.

Completely obnoxious off topic troll flames, I'm reporting you, just like you've been reporting me in the past.

Cry me a river. Stop stalking me, fatty. And as predicted you didn’t answer the question.

Stalking you?
WTF?
Just because once in awhile I pop up on your threads doesn't mean I'm stalking you,.

Once. After I asked you a dozen times to please leave the thread as you were taking it off topic. They aren’t flames if they are true. And you always stalk me. So are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?

WTF?
I'm
actually debating, which is more than can be said about your off topic flame-fests.

So out of all the posts you picked mine? LOL. Fatty, do you or do you not support Omar? Keep dodging. I have been bashing her all thread.

Haha,

or

PS
because

Every terrorist in the USA has been living in the USA.

Since 9/11 happened, which is about when I was about 16 years old, give or take.

I've always thought it was strange we continued to allow in Islamic Refugees, but had little to no reason going into Iraq which wasn't really Al Qaeda related, mass murdering many more than killed on 9/11.

As for the rest....hmmm

Haha,

or

PS
because

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Haha,

or

PS
because

Well I'm for the US and FUCK any "freedom fighter" or supporters of said "freedom fighters" here that isn't, ok?
NO ONE IS SUPPORTING THEM BY POINTING OUT THAT THEY HAVE A POINT OF VIEW.

1away-over-there-is-where-you-go-with-that-bullshit-21550143.png

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel”

Ilhan Omar, tweet 2012
Opinion | Ilhan Omar and the Myth of Jewish Hypnosis

“When are we gonna decide or realize that terrorism is a reaction? It’s an ideology, it’s a means of things, it’s not an entity, it’s not a place, people. It’s a reaction to a situation,” host Ahmed Tharwat asked then-activist Omar, on the show "Belahdan" on Twin Cities PBS during a discussion about the experience of the Somali community in the U.S. following the attack in Kenya.

Not sure what your point is here. She is right. Terrorism is a reaction. It is a tactic. It isn’t born of a vacuum but usually as a result of multiple factors right or wrong. It isn’t a place or a people. Recognizing that is not supporting it or saying it is justified. People don’t wake up one morning, eat their wheaties and decide they will become a terrorist.

What seems to be happening is that Omar is being parsed and cherry picked in order to support false memes about you. Now I agree she has said so e antisemitic stuff, and she deserves to be called on it, but opposing the US policy towards Israel is not anti-Semitic or anti-American. There is nothing wrong with that...except you will be demonized for doing so and boy oh boy is she. Conspiracy theories and distorted claims out the whazoo. People are incensed because she refuses to take it lying down.

Why do people feel the need to demonize her with this crap, why aren’t you attacking her for her progressive POLICIES? Is it because she is an AMERICAN Muslim woman who refuses to hide the fact that she is Muslim :dunno:

That's it. She is now supposed to genuflect to Trump, wear red white and blue clothing everywhere she goes, paint her car like the US flag, remove the burka, go to the closest evangelical church and renounce her faith and forget about how she grew up and escaped from this:

Since 1990, there has been no government in Somalia.

No Somali state for almost twenty years! How is that possible?

This is the result of an American strategy. In 1990, the country was bruised by conflicts, famine and lootings; the state collapsed. Facing this situation, the United States, who discovered oil in Somalia a few years ago, launched Operation Restore Hope in 1992. For the first time, US marines intervened in Africa to take control of a country. It was also the first time that a military invasion was launched in the name of humanitarian interference.

The famous rice bag exhibited on a Somali beach by Bernard Kouchner?

Yes, everybody remembers those pictures carefully showcased. But the real reasons were strategic. An US State Department report recommended indeed that the United States must stay the lonely global superpower after the Soviet Bloc collapse. To reach that goal, the report advocated to occupy a hegemonic position in Africa, which enjoys a vast amount of raw materials.

However, Restore Hope will be a failure. There was even that Hollywood movie “Black Hawk Down”, with those poor G.I.’s “attacked by the bad Somali rebels”…

US soldiers were indeed defeated by a Somali nationalist resistance. Since then, American policy was to keep Somalia without any real government, even to balkanize it. This is the old British strategy, already applied in many places: setting weak and divided states in order to better rule them. That is why there has been no Somali state for almost twenty years. The United States has implemented a chaos theory in order to stop any Somali reconciliation and keep the country divided.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos - Global Research

View attachment 270363

That's the 35th time you trotted this piece of whitey's fake news out here. Find something else.

Haha,

or

PS
because

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

upload_2019-7-21_13-47-9.jpeg

upload_2019-7-21_13-47-24.png

upload_2019-7-21_13-48-52.jpeg

images

Stalking you?
WTF?

WTF?
I'm

So out of all the posts you picked mine? LOL. Fatty, do you or do you not support Omar? Keep dodging. I have been bashing her all thread.

GTFO.
We were having a discussion about what's worse, War or Terrorism,
of course you couldn't take it, and simply started going berserk with off topic flames.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

Well for one I sure as hell don't.

As for the rest....hmmm

Haha,

or

PS
because

The problem with many here is they have never been on the bad end of either American domestic or foreign policy. You hear all the daily bitching about not trusting the government. But when it comes to our government making certain countries the bad guys, these same people will believe every word the government tells them.
Yup. I'm a ****** lover here, basically because I'm not a fucking racist. It gets old being maligned for trying to be even slightly objective, but there you are. If I really didn't like it, I suppose I'd go flouncing off into the sunset, because who cares what my opinion is, anyway?

Haha,

or

PS
because

Vilifies?

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images

LMAO. The thread is about Omar and I posted Omar tweets.

Stalking you?
WTF?

WTF?
I'm

GTFO.
of course you couldn't take it, and simply started going berserk with off topic flames.

Wrong. You picked my post out of the 100 others. You have called me a KI*e before on these boards. You stalk me endlessly. I am neither gay nor impressed by your childish rhetoric, so leave me the F*CK alone. Stop stalking me or you'll get the fangs. Fatty. Report all you want. You used the "K" word and they can find that post. We'll see who gets banned.

Hysterical off topic troll flames.
Reported.
I'm tired of you reporting me, and making up false hysterical accusations, and off topic flames, and getting away with it.

WTF?
I'm

GTFO.

Wrong. You picked my post out of the 100 others. You have called me a KI*e before on these boards. You stalk me endlessly. I am neither gay nor impressed by your childish rhetoric, so leave me the F*CK alone. Stop stalking me or you'll get the fangs. Fatty. Report all you want. You used the "K" word and they can find that post. We'll see who gets banned.

Hysterical off topic troll flames.
Reported.
I'm tired of you reporting me, and making up false hysterical accusations, and off topic flames, and getting away with it.

I reported you one time and that was my first month here. You're such a fat baby. Again, are you or are you not supportive of Omar?

Haha,

or

PS
because

Yup. I'm a ****** lover here, basically because I'm not a fucking racist. It gets old being maligned for trying to be even slightly objective, but there you are. If I really didn't like it, I suppose I'd go flouncing off into the sunset, because who cares what my opinion is, anyway?

Islam is not a race. It is an ideology. I would have the same POV is she were white. Please do not play the race card, it gets old.

Haha,

or

PS
because

Vilifies?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images
She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back