Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel”

Ilhan Omar, tweet 2012
Opinion | Ilhan Omar and the Myth of Jewish Hypnosis

“When are we gonna decide or realize that terrorism is a reaction? It’s an ideology, it’s a means of things, it’s not an entity, it’s not a place, people. It’s a reaction to a situation,” host Ahmed Tharwat asked then-activist Omar, on the show "Belahdan" on Twin Cities PBS during a discussion about the experience of the Somali community in the U.S. following the attack in Kenya.

Not sure what your point is here. She is right. Terrorism is a reaction. It is a tactic. It isn’t born of a vacuum but usually as a result of multiple factors right or wrong. It isn’t a place or a people. Recognizing that is not supporting it or saying it is justified. People don’t wake up one morning, eat their wheaties and decide they will become a terrorist.

What seems to be happening is that Omar is being parsed and cherry picked in order to support false memes about her. Now I agree she has said so e antisemitic stuff, and she deserves to be called on it, but opposing the US policy towards Israel is not anti-Semitic or anti-American. There is nothing wrong with that...except you will be demonized for doing so and boy oh boy is she. Conspiracy theories and distorted claims out the whazoo. People are incensed because she refuses to take it lying down.

Why do people feel the need to demonize her with this crap, why aren’t you attacking her for her progressive POLICIES? Is it because she is an AMERICAN Muslim woman who refuses to hide the fact that she is Muslim :dunno:

Last edited:
Interesting that site doesn't allow a copy and paste. Wonder why?
Has what's in the White House supported terrorists? Asked the Justice Dept. to go easy on them? No?

Ilhan Omar has.

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS
I KNEW no one was going to listen to what I took the time to write on that. It's just hopeless.
She defends TERRORISt,, you defend her. Interesting group you support

Specifically, show us where she has defended terrorism.
She praised Al Qaeda , she wrote a letter asking for Mercy of two men trying to join isis to kill Americans
You're the second person I've asked for a link to her praising terrorists. Maybe you will do that for me?
It’s all over the internet if you want to find it you could .. again this is a current event forum get informed before you post

She isn’t Arab, she is American. Born in America. Talking about a president who refers to grabbing women by the pussy, shithole countries, and tells American citizens of nonwhite European ancestry to go back to the country they came from, and claimed that his predecessor was t born in America.

Maybe she is right.

iu

"Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8]"

So what? She became an American citizen in 1999.

"i know that honest dialogue might rattle a white world that is not used to hearing a Muslim woman like me speak directly about race" - Ilhan Omar heroically bellowed!

:offtopic: How come I never hear about Muslim problems in your country?

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

Ilhan Omar To Fundraise For Hamas-Linked Muslim Organization

Doh! No wonder 'yote's here like a moth to the flame.

Nothing wrong with pro Pali.

As for the rest....hmmm

Did Ilhan Omar Hold 'Secret Fundraisers' with 'Islamic Groups Tied to Terror'?

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

Ha ha ha haha you’re a fat idiot and unemployed. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. We in the US are in a war on terror. Your antisemitic views are delicious. I own a mansion in your empty head. Fatso is an Omar fan. LMAO

She isn’t Arab, she is American. Born in America. Talking about a president who refers to grabbing women by the pussy, shithole countries, and tells American citizens of nonwhite European ancestry to go back to the country they came from, and claimed that his predecessor was t born in America.

Maybe she is right.

iu

"Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8]"

No she didn’t her fake family did.. she’s not part of that family

Omar is a criminal-----she lies on government papers
You mean you looney conspiracy theorists claim that.

What crime has she been convicted of?

give it time ---Justice MAY prevail

Pretty song!

Hell of a message it sends.

I love Billy Holiday and this one is truly timeless :(

She's one of the all time greats without a doubt.

Trump needs to focus on the economic miracle he has created and forget about the 4 Horsewomen of the apocalypse!

Pretty song!

Well, there needs to be some criminal and traitor "Strange Fruit" blowing in the breeze. In 2019.

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

Ilhan Omar To Fundraise For Hamas-Linked Muslim Organization

Doh! No wonder 'yote's here like a moth to the flame.

Nothing wrong with pro Pali.

As for the rest....hmmm

Did Ilhan Omar Hold 'Secret Fundraisers' with 'Islamic Groups Tied to Terror'?

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

Ha ha ha haha you’re a fat idiot and unemployed. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. We in the US are in a war on terror. Your antisemitic views are delicious. I own a mansion in your empty head. Fatso is an Omar fan. LMAO

One of the better people of your tribe, Howard Zinn said that War is Terrorism magnified by 100.

Of course, most of you & your ilk are so-Anti-Terrorist, you hate the idea that we'll rebel against the Synagogue of Satan, be it in the Zion,
or here in the USA.

So, of course Terrorism has to be on the chopping block.

Guys topic is not Israel, I see a derailment, let’s get back on track ok?

Maybe she is right.

iu

I forget how addicted you guys are to conspiracy theories.

Interesting that site doesn't allow a copy and paste. Wonder why?
I KNEW no one was going to listen to what I took the time to write on that. It's just hopeless.
She defends TERRORISt,, you defend her. Interesting group you support

Specifically, show us where she has defended terrorism.
She praised Al Qaeda , she wrote a letter asking for Mercy of two men trying to join isis to kill Americans
You're the second person I've asked for a link to her praising terrorists. Maybe you will do that for me?
It’s all over the internet if you want to find it you could .. again this is a current event forum get informed before you post

This is not in current events. :eusa_silenced:

Pretty song!

How is Billie Holiday on topic?

Guys topic is not Israel, I see a derailment, let’s get back on track ok?

Topic is Omar is anti Israel and anti Jews. That any logical person can gauge.
Well..it is Omar, but we are beginning to derail into terrorism in general and Israel in general. Let’s not encourage those who go in that direction ok?

Maybe she is right.

iu

Her biological name is different then the one she used to join that family.. it’s a fact look it up

Maybe she is right.

iu

Her biological name is different then the one she used to join that family.. it’s a fact look it up

It would go 5x further if you provided a credible link. :04:

Forum List

Back