Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

Ilhan Omar To Fundraise For Hamas-Linked Muslim Organization

Doh! No wonder 'yote's here like a moth to the flame.

Nothing wrong with pro Pali.

As for the rest....hmmm

Did Ilhan Omar Hold 'Secret Fundraisers' with 'Islamic Groups Tied to Terror'?

"i know that honest dialogue might rattle a white world that is not used to hearing a Muslim woman like me speak directly about race" - Ilhan Omar heroically bellowed!

"Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is scheduled to raise money in March with the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) only a week after she used an anti-Semitic trope to claim Israel has paid for GOP support.

Omar will be the keynote speaker at CAIR’s 4th Annual Valley Banquet on March 23 to discuss advancing justice and empowering Muslims, according to the organization’s invitation.

CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and ISIS in 2014."

As for the rest....hmmm

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Interesting that site doesn't allow a copy and paste. Wonder why?
Has what's in the White House supported terrorists? Asked the Justice Dept. to go easy on them? No?

Ilhan Omar has.

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS
I KNEW no one was going to listen to what I took the time to write on that. It's just hopeless.
She defends TERRORISt,, you defend her. Interesting group you support

Specifically, show us where she has defended terrorism.
She praised Al Qaeda , she wrote a letter asking for Mercy of two men trying to join isis to kill Americans

Where did she praise Al Qaeda?

I already adressed the fallacy in your other claim. She asked for an emphasis on restorative justice over lengthy prison sentanc s as a means of combating radicalization. That is not supporting terrorism.

yes it is. It is SUPPORT-----"restore" to what. Muslims do not come out of
jail after committing or aiding acts of terrorism as SAINTS?. She supported
-----"Islamic terrorism does not exist------the west (aka non muslims) is to blame"
I have no doubt that they and you support the PAY FOR SLAY policy of the UMMAH----stick a knife into an infant jew and your family gets rich and you are a HERO ALLAHUAKBAAAAR

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel”

Ilhan Omar, tweet 2012
Opinion | Ilhan Omar and the Myth of Jewish Hypnosis

“When are we gonna decide or realize that terrorism is a reaction? It’s an ideology, it’s a means of things, it’s not an entity, it’s not a place, people. It’s a reaction to a situation,” host Ahmed Tharwat asked then-activist Omar, on the show "Belahdan" on Twin Cities PBS during a discussion about the experience of the Somali community in the U.S. following the attack in Kenya.

the arrests and death threats that come simply because Omar expresses a different view, a black Muslim woman view, are way over the top and racist!

I'd settle for removed from office. Oh, and
the country, along with much of her constituency.
View attachment 270318

I thought he was kidding. WTF?!!

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-somalia.html
So? Look at what squats in the Oval Office.

Has what's in the White House supported terrorists? Asked the Justice Dept. to go easy on them? No?

Ilhan Omar has.

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS
I KNEW no one was going to listen to what I took the time to write on that. It's just hopeless.

See post #58.

Do you realize she was friends with 3 that joined al-Shabab?

Oh...guilt by association eh? You realize Trump was friends with Epstein right?

She also wrote a judge asking for leniency of another 9 that were arrested for attempting to join ISIS-

A few days after her election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in November 2016, Omar wrote a letter asking a Minneapolis judge to be lenient in sentencing nine young Somali-born men who had been found guilty of attempting to join the terrorist group ISIS.

No. She didn’t. She wrote on behalf of ONE man, asking the judge to consider restorative justice and rehab over lengthy prison sentences. How is that supporting terrorism?

One of which had the same last name of Omar. Another two of the Omar’s (all brothers) were also charged with trying to join al-shabab and ISIS.

Now you tell me all these connections are simply coincidental.

And you want to give her a break after her own words, as well.

Omar is like “ Smith” a very common Somali name. So she asked for restorative justice for ONE man from her community who may or may not be related and she knew some peop,e who joined al Shabab, but there is no indication she has anything to do with them, and that means she supports terrorism..because of coincidences?

Let’s look at coincidences! This could be fun!

Trump was friends with Epstein.
Trump was sued by an under age girl claiming he raped her.
Trump defended white supremacists at Charlottesville.
Trump invited white supremacists to the White House recently.
Could Trump be pedo who supports White Supramacist terrorism?

Coincidences eh? I mean we ought to apply your standard evenly right?

Ilhan Omar has.

See post #58.

She also wrote a judge asking for leniency of another 9 that were arrested for attempting to join ISIS-

A few days after her election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in November 2016, Omar wrote a letter asking a Minneapolis judge to be lenient in sentencing nine young Somali-born men who had been found guilty of attempting to join the terrorist group ISIS.

No. She didn’t. She wrote on behalf of ONE man, asking the judge to consider restorative justice and rehab over lengthy prison sentences. How is that supporting terrorism?

One of which had the same last name of Omar. Another two of the Omar’s (all brothers) were also charged with trying to join al-shabab and ISIS.

Omar is like “ Smith” a very common Somali name. So she asked for restorative justice for ONE man from her community who may or may not be related and she knew some peop,e who joined al Shabab, but there is no indication she has anything to do with them, and that means she supports terrorism..because of coincidences?

Trump defended white supremacists?? That’s a lie...

But Omar openly supports TERRORIST

As for the rest....hmmm

Oh brother. No.

But I don’t want to derail this. You and I will never agree on that point.

Last edited:

As for the rest....hmmm

Oh brother. No.

But I don’t want to derail this. You and I will never on that point.

OMG yes. The people voted for those regimes. I agree That we will never agree. But I also believe that I deal in facts and you deal in emotion. If Omar were given a lie detector test, I am certain it would find she wants Israel and all Jews who support it to be obliterated.

As for the rest....hmmm

Oh brother. No.

But I don’t want to derail this. You and I will never on that point.

Fred Fleitz: Don't ignore Reps. Omar and Tlaib and their hateful anti-Semitic, anti-Israel rhetoric

Does the Holocaust give anyone not insane a calming feeling?

Ilhan Omar has.

She praised Al Qaeda , she wrote a letter asking for Mercy of two men trying to join isis to kill Americans

Where did she praise Al Qaeda?

I already adressed the fallacy in your other claim. She asked for an emphasis on restorative justice over lengthy prison sentanc s as a means of combating radicalization. That is not supporting terrorism.

She's asked for leniency on some traitorous scum that should have already been hanged for treason.

That's the reality of the situation, IMO.

I don't understand. When did they start handling traitorous scum with kid gloves? :cuckoo:

They used to be hanged or face a firing squad.

See post #58.

Trump defended white supremacists?? That’s a lie...

But Omar openly supports TERRORIST

You can ask that fool for any such quote by Trump and watch her do this:

Can you imagine trump writing a letter to get two white supremacist out of jail? Lol
Omar would be doing back flips

I'd settle for removed from office. Oh, and
the country, along with much of her constituency.
View attachment 270318

I thought he was kidding. WTF?!!

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-somalia.html
So? Look at what squats in the Oval Office.

Ilhan Omar has.

You're the second person I've asked for a link to her praising terrorists. Maybe you will do that for me?

As for the rest....hmmm

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.

Forum List

Back