Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Anti-Islam, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2015, Alpha News is a Minnesota online news network, they report the latest political news from the Capitol as well as local stories about government spending. According to a Star Tribune article dated March 11, 2015 — Alpha News Chief Capitol reporter Julia Erynn describes them as a “news organization” that generates revenue from advertising, and also private donors providing financial support. According to Star Tribune “The launch of Alpha News was first promoted today by the Minnesota Tea Party Alliance on Facebook. Many of the initial news stories cover issues which have been advocated by the Minnesota Tea Party Alliance.”

Funded by / Ownership

Alpha News does not disclose ownership or funding on the website, however there is a donation link and there does not appear to be advertising. Alpha News also does not list an address on the website, however according to the Star Tribune article referenced above, the address is linked to a UPS Store address. They list a phone number on the website that leads to Julia Erynn.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Alpha News reports news with poor sourcing such as using a Facebook page as a primary source: Gun-Control Group Issues Apology after Blaming Pro 2nd Amendment Groups and referring to their own experiences such as here: Anti-Sharia, ANTIFA, and Assault. Story selection always favors the right with almost daily negative coverage of Muslims and in particular Rep. Ilhan Omar. When reporting on Muslims it is always negative, typically focusing on crimes they have committed or to illicit fear.

Alpha News routinely makes questionable claims such as this: New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother. This is an unproven conspiracy theory. In general, Alpha News reports news that is always favorable to the right and denigrates the left.

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership. (M. Huitsing 8/16/2017) Updated (4/19/2019)

Alpha News - Media Bias/Fact Check

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

OTH, if one does not like that news source, it does not necessarily mean the fact is wrong. If you read the thread, this was pointed out. Someone already fact checked the story. It is true.

Making an ad hom attack on a source DOES NOT discredit a story.

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Making an ad hom attack on a black American because you're a racist like what Morrison did does. Trump defrauded people out of millions and settled out of court to save himself from a trial where he would be found guilty of fraud. These same people are posting a story where the person was not found to have committed a crime, did not pay an out of court settlement , and calling that person a criminal because she's doing her job as an elected official and providing a check on this president.

what was the ad hom attack-------specifically on a BLACK American.
You do not have to be black to have the dirty mouth that Omar exhibits.
As to TRUMP U ------was Trump charged with a CRIME------as far as I Know it was a civil case. Omar is being called a criminal in some quarters because of a very possible crime -----immigration fraud which is a crime. I refer to her filthy mouth
because she not only called the president of the USA a "muddaflucker"---she
told that filth to her son-----a child of 8. She is also an anti-semitic bitch
---not because she is black -----but because she farts out standard antisemic memes-------"it's the franklins baby"------stuff she licked off the mosque floor.
Lots of muslims I have known could do the same but would deny being
"black" I am a jew------if I yelled out at her "ZIB ABOUK" would you say that I AM RACIST ? well----it would be just as vulgar as the "mudda fucka"
that Ilhan farted-----but unrelated to race. She is not providing a check on Trump---she should be checked
Wasn't it Tlaib who called him a motherfucker?

There is no immigration fraud and Trump uses foul language. Other presidents have been called motherfuckers and Trump is not entitled to special treatment.Trump's attack is racist. I am not going to argue with white racists about this. This is racist and that is a statement of fact.

Yes it was bitch Rashida who told her little boy that the president of the USA is a mother fucker. -------to which someone should have answered ZIB ABOUK.
Sorry for the error and the missed opportunity What do you call an ARAB woman who refers to the president of the USA as a "motherfucker"? in conversation with
her 8 year old son and make her super duper service to allah PUBLIC?

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
So? Look at what squats in the Oval Office.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

seems to me that she was asked to move by a police officer and REFUSED. --and THEN CONTINUED TO RESIST. <<<reasonable if she is 14 years old-----but not for a CONGRESS"WOMAN"

"

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

She was being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

do you know the name of the IMAM?

Yes..Oh crap, it wasn't an Iman, it was the former president of Somalia.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. They may not have been gathered there for friendly purposes.

Last edited:

"

seems to me that she was asked to move by a police officer and REFUSED. --and THEN CONTINUED TO RESIST. <<<reasonable if she is 14 years old-----but not for a CONGRESS"WOMAN"

"

She was being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

do you know the name of the IMAM?

Yes..Oh crap, it wasn't an IMAM, it was the former president of Somalia.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

oh----another paragon

"

It’s amazing. They don’t give a damn that the president they elected assaults women, created a phony foundation that paid for all kinds of personal stuff like portraits, a campaign finance violations, etc. but Omar is their target. Bunch of hypocrites.

Agree about the source.

OTH, if one does not like that news source, it does not necessarily mean the fact is wrong. If you read the thread, this was pointed out. Someone already fact checked the story. It is true.

Making an ad hom attack on a source DOES NOT discredit a story.

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Making an ad hom attack on a black American because you're a racist like what Morrison did does. Trump defrauded people out of millions and settled out of court to save himself from a trial where he would be found guilty of fraud. These same people are posting a story where the person was not found to have committed a crime, did not pay an out of court settlement , and calling that person a criminal because she's doing her job as an elected official and providing a check on this president.

As to TRUMP U ------was Trump charged with a CRIME------as far as I Know it was a civil case. Omar is being called a criminal in some quarters because of a very possible crime -----immigration fraud which is a crime. I refer to her filthy mouth
---not because she is black -----but because she farts out standard antisemic memes-------"it's the franklins baby"------stuff she licked off the mosque floor.
"black" I am a jew------if I yelled out at her "ZIB ABOUK" would you say that I AM RACIST ? well----it would be just as vulgar as the "mudda fucka"
that Ilhan farted-----but unrelated to race. She is not providing a check on Trump---she should be checked

There is no immigration fraud and Trump uses foul language. Other presidents have been called motherfuckers and Trump is not entitled to special treatment.Trump's attack is racist. I am not going to argue with white racists about this. This is racist and that is a statement of fact.

Yes it was bitch Rashida who told her little boy that the president of the USA is a mother fucker. -------to which someone should have answered ZIB ABOUK.
Sorry for the error and the missed opportunity What do you call an ARAB woman who refers to the president of the USA as a "motherfucker"? in conversation with

She isn’t Arab, she is American. Born in America. Talking about a president who refers to grabbing women by the pussy, shithole countries, and tells American citizens of nonwhite European ancestry to go back to the country they came from, and claimed that his predecessor was t born in America.

Maybe she is right.

"

Has what's in the White House supported terrorists? Asked the Justice Dept. to go easy on them? No?

Ilhan Omar has.

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS

"do you know that the race problem is because of the white need to feel superior. a need that they feel that their white skin ordained them to be superior" - MLK

"

Has what's in the White House supported terrorists? Asked the Justice Dept. to go easy on them? No?

Ilhan Omar has.

And what is the context of that conversation? Oh ya, pesky context.

"

The quintessential Democrat. Incestuous bitch. Broke the law to get into the country then grew up a law breaker. Thinks she is above the law like Clinton and Obumma. Should make a real good Democrat.

She should make a good deportee.

After extensive waterboarding at the Colorado Alcatraz.
Will she go after Hannity does it for charity?

She isn’t Arab, she is American. Born in America. Talking about a president who refers to grabbing women by the pussy, shithole countries, and tells American citizens of nonwhite European ancestry to go back to the country they came from, and claimed that his predecessor was t born in America.

Maybe she is right.

who are we on now '? RASHIDA? the bitch SELF IDENTIFIES
as a <giggle> "Palestinian" and dances draped in the "Palestinian"
flag. You want to call her a liar and call the HEREDITARY POSITION
OF MUSLIM REFUGEE a fraud? ok

Maybe she is right.

who are we on now '? RASHIDA? the bitch SELF IDENTIFIES
as a <giggle> "Palestinian" and dances draped in the "Palestinian"
flag. You want to call her a liar and call the HEREDITARY POSITION
OF MUSLIM REFUGEE a fraud? ok

Oh my god how DARE she! The utter horror of being proud of her heritage! No one does ever!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nice find! She looks like a BUG!

She will be arrested again very soon!

I'd settle for removed from office. Oh, and
the country, along with much of her constituency.
View attachment 270318

I thought he was kidding. WTF?!!

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-somalia.html
Interesting that site doesn't allow a copy and paste. Wonder why?

"

Ilhan Omar has.

Rep. Ilhan Omar facing new scrutiny over past effort to win leniency for 9 men accused of trying to join ISIS
I KNEW no one was going to listen to what I took the time to write on that. It's just hopeless.

Maybe she is right.

iu

"Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8]"

Nice find! She looks like a BUG!

She will be arrested again very soon!

I'd settle for removed from office. Oh, and
the country, along with much of her constituency.
View attachment 270318

I thought he was kidding. WTF?!!

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-somalia.html
Interesting that site doesn't allow a copy and paste. Wonder why?

"

Ilhan Omar has.

I KNEW no one was going to listen to what I took the time to write on that. It's just hopeless.
She defends TERRORISt,, you defend her. Interesting group you support

Forum List

Back