Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Wrong. You picked my post out of the 100 others. You have called me a KI*e before on these boards. You stalk me endlessly. I am neither gay nor impressed by your childish rhetoric, so leave me the F*CK alone. Stop stalking me or you'll get the fangs. Fatty. Report all you want. You used the "K" word and they can find that post. We'll see who gets banned.

Sobie, you busted in here with this big off-topic antisemitic screed outta nowhere bro. Don't be bringing mods to my thread, pls.

Oh boo hoo, I pointed out that War kills a lot more than Terrorism, and he couldn't take it & started flaming & coming up with hysterical lies.

I asked for a link. Still waiting....Put down the sandwich and provide a link.

So, you need a link to know that the War in Iraq killed more than 9/11?

Uh, more American soldiers died in Iraq, than people died on 9/11.

Iraq war had to do with WMDs (fake or not) and not with 9/11. Argument being that if we did not invade they would use them. Bush and Cheney lied. What does that have to do with Omar and her being anti American? Don't derail the thread. War in Afghanistan was because of 9/11.

Haha,
Did they even find WMD's in Iraq?
What a bunch of idiots, besides killing a bunch of people in Iraq, mostly Iraqi, and some American, and to make matters worse
Saddam who was an anti-Iranian agent propped up by the USA back in the day, would've blocked Iran from entering Iraq, now that Saddam is gone, Iran has done just as my Polish American father predicted over 10 years ago, that Iran would spread into Iraq,
Oh, and BTW, the only rogue state in the Middle-East with WMD's is your beloved.

images

Sobie, you busted in here with this big off-topic antisemitic screed outta nowhere bro. Don't be bringing mods to my thread, pls.

Oh boo hoo, I pointed out that War kills a lot more than Terrorism, and he couldn't take it & started flaming & coming up with hysterical lies.

Iraq war had to do with WMDs (fake or not) and not with 9/11. Argument being that if we did not invade they would use them. Bush and Cheney lied. What does that have to do with Omar and her being anti American? Don't derail the thread. War in Afghanistan was because of 9/11.

Haha,
What a bunch of idiots, besides killing a bunch of people in Iraq, mostly Iraqi, and some American, and to make matters worse
Saddam who was an anti-Iranian agent propped up by the USA back in the day, would've blocked Iran from entering Iraq, now that Saddam is gone, Iran has done just as my Polish American father predicted over 10 years ago, that Iran would spread into Iraq,
Oh, and BTW, the only rogue state in the Middle-East with WMD's is your beloved.

I don't disagree with anything you said. I am not a Bush fan and didn't vote for him. You're off topic. Report yourself. Do you support Omar? Yes or No? 10th time I have asked.

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

The problem with many here is they have never been on the bad end of either American domestic or foreign policy. You hear all the daily bitching about not trusting the government. But when it comes to our government making certain countries the bad guys, these same people will believe every word the government tells them.
Yup. I'm a ****** lover here, basically because I'm not a fucking racist. It gets old being maligned for trying to be even slightly objective, but there you are. If I really didn't like it, I suppose I'd go flouncing off into the sunset, because who cares what my opinion is, anyway?

These are the people keeping us divided. Me and you could sit down and have the hard cold honest discussion we all need to come together and when we are done still respect each other. Most of these guys don't want that. They want to try bullying people into quitting so they can continue being given more then they deserve.

Haha,

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

Well I'm for the US and FUCK any "freedom fighter" or supporters of said "freedom fighters" here that isn't, ok?
NO ONE IS SUPPORTING THEM BY POINTING OUT THAT THEY HAVE A POINT OF VIEW.

So legitimizing them is not supporting them? Wow.
Apparently, saying anything about them except that they should be dead is "supporting them."

Haha,

or

PS
because

Well I'm for the US and FUCK any "freedom fighter" or supporters of said "freedom fighters" here that isn't, ok?

Apparently, saying anything about them except that they should be dead is "supporting them."

You think terrorists should live? Yes, that is exactly right. We are in a war on terror! NEVER FORGET.

Haha,

or

PS
because

The problem with many here is they have never been on the bad end of either American domestic or foreign policy. You hear all the daily bitching about not trusting the government. But when it comes to our government making certain countries the bad guys, these same people will believe every word the government tells them.
Yup. I'm a ****** lover here, basically because I'm not a fucking racist. It gets old being maligned for trying to be even slightly objective, but there you are. If I really didn't like it, I suppose I'd go flouncing off into the sunset, because who cares what my opinion is, anyway?

These are the people keeping us divided. Me and you could sit down and have the hard cold honest discussion we all need to come together and when we are done still respect each other. Most of these guys don't want that. They want to try bullying people into quitting so they can continue being given more then they deserve.

Come to Boston. I'll buy you a beer and dinner and we can sit down and talk. Invitation is open.

Haha,

or

PS
because

How many off-topic posts do you let me make in your threads before you hit the report button, hmm?
1-2? I know damn well it's no higher than that.

Haha,

I don't disagree with anything you said. I am not a Bush fan and didn't vote for him. You're off topic. Report yourself. Do you support Omar? Yes or No? 10th time I have asked.

So, Omar you said is pro-Islamic Terrorist, so it's a valid point to point out that Islamic terrorists killed far less than the Neocons have in their War on Terror.

PS.
I'm not pro-Omar, nor anti-Omar.
I kind of don't care.

BTW, only people who care about being on topic are people with small brains & extreme OCD issues, the typical traits of your ilk & West Euros.

Just another reason to not like them.

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images
She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

Look here you quasi-Canuckian..:102:

She hates Israel and Jews because her nursery rhymes taught her to, since she was a toddler, ok? Do you get that? Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? :1peleas:

Wrong. But this is the simpleminded type of opinion expected of you.

Haha,

or

PS
because

How many off-topic posts do you let me make in your threads before you hit the report button, hmm?

Actually I let a lot of shit go. I report your blatant racism and threats. I was responding to oldlady and the post wasn't off topic.

Haha,

So, Omar you said is pro-Islamic Terrorist, so it's a valid point to point out that Islamic terrorists killed far less than the Neocons have in their War on Terror.

PS.
I kind of don't care.

BTW, only people who care about being on topic are people with small brains & extreme OCD issues, the typical traits of your ilk & West Euros.

if you don't care why are you in this thread? To stalk me.

Actually I let a lot of shit go. I report your blatant racism and threats. I was responding to oldlady and the post wasn't off topic.

Sure ya do, you have your finger over the button as soon as you see me in any of your race-baiting threads.

Haha,

PS.
I kind of don't care.

if you don't care why are you in this thread?

Okay, I delight that Omar hurts the feelings of the right savages.
Other than that,
I kind of don't want Omar here because she's an Islamist, and a bit of a foreign & degenerate element,
but at the same time kind of do, because it's refreshing to have a different opinion on politics besides the normal garbage, that Brzezinski brought up about (BLANK) being like McCarthyism, that if you're not pro, you're anti.
Well, that's a bunch of garbage,
So, maybe Omar's slightly good, just because it stirs up your establishment status quo.

Haha,

or

PS
because

I'm not sure most of them are that smart, IM.

You think terrorists should live? Yes, that is exactly right. We are in a war on terror! NEVER FORGET.
LOL
No, go wipe the foam off your chin.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
Still worshiping our WWII deferment champ I see?
Omg arrested 6 years ago for protesting?
Have you ever had the balls to leave your double wide and protest anything?

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images
She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

We are in a war on terror. Israel is not a terror state. Israel is not land and sand, it is the people. Jews. Only Jewish nation. There are 50+ mostly Muslim nations but the safest place for a Muslim woman in the ME is Israel. So yes, I support them. They are our allies. Omar hates them, hates our military and hates anyone who opposes her whacko views.
Yeah, maybe she does hate Israel. Maybe she was raised in it, just as some racists were raised to hate blacks for no good reason either. If so, she hasn't said so, though. She disagrees with their posture on Palestine and I went to the Israel/Palestine thread and asked if her posture is always anti-Semitic and I was roundly told NO. It's not. There are many who support Israel and have nothing against Jews who disagree with the current government in Israel. Fancy that. People disagreeing with a government. Never heard of that before, have you?

Vilifies?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images

We are in a war on terror. Israel is not a terror state. Israel is not land and sand, it is the people. Jews. Only Jewish nation. There are 50+ mostly Muslim nations but the safest place for a Muslim woman in the ME is Israel. So yes, I support them. They are our allies. Omar hates them, hates our military and hates anyone who opposes her whacko views.
Yeah, maybe she does hate Israel. Maybe she was raised in it, just as some racists were raised to hate blacks for no good reason either. If so, she hasn't said so, though. She disagrees with their posture on Palestine and I went to the Israel/Palestine thread and asked if her posture is always anti-Semitic and I was roundly told NO. It's not. There are many who support Israel and have nothing against Jews who disagree with the current government in Israel. Fancy that. People disagreeing with a government. Never heard of that before, have you?
3664ux.jpg

Forum List

Back