Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

typical dumb jackass black--not complying to lawful/SENSIBLE/commands

Omar's crime is they don't comply to your brainwashing.

Typical West Euros, overly complying to war, genocide, commands.

That's why you people hate Omar so much, because they aren't brainwashed, and can be independent.

West Euros just do as they're told, like Zombies, yes as Nazis, as British Empire, now as Neocons, as you & your people have Stockholm syndrome towards your Globalist handlers.

It's refreshing to see Omar NOT comply to the idiot Zombies.
...that's why their race/culture is a failure
high criminal rate--low graduation rate

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,
at least they aren't a war criminal, like Dumbya Bush, and all the people who supported his war crimes in Iraq.

Most people like Omar knew better, as they won't be brainwashed zombies by the Globalists.

They might be meek, and live more simple, as Jesus commanded,
but I think they might be more intelligent in many ways than you West Euros.

Omar & Infidel Blacks often are more anti-Gllobalist,
than
you Hillbillies are.

Just goes to show, perhaps you & your ilk are the real idiots.

We are in a war on terror. Israel is not a terror state. Israel is not land and sand, it is the people. Jews. Only Jewish nation. There are 50+ mostly Muslim nations but the safest place for a Muslim woman in the ME is Israel. So yes, I support them. They are our allies. Omar hates them, hates our military and hates anyone who opposes her whacko views.
Yeah, maybe she does hate Israel. Maybe she was raised in it, just as some racists were raised to hate blacks for no good reason either. If so, she hasn't said so, though. She disagrees with their posture on Palestine and I went to the Israel/Palestine thread and asked if her posture is always anti-Semitic and I was roundly told NO. It's not. There are many who support Israel and have nothing against Jews who disagree with the current government in Israel. Fancy that. People disagreeing with a government. Never heard of that before, have you?
3664ux.jpg
Get a life.
Spend all day looking for stupid pics when you don't have the brains to compose one yourself?
Dead giveaway for zero college?
Go down well at your rube KKK meetings?
Lol
You’re an example of someone that goes to college? People go to college are fucking retards if you’re the example.

Quit certain they don’t allow American Indians in the KKK... lol

366ph6.jpg
Nice foul mouth.
Another zero college example
Are you incapable of generating anything yourself?

Happy to compare resumes

She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

We are in a war on terror. Israel is not a terror state. Israel is not land and sand, it is the people. Jews. Only Jewish nation. There are 50+ mostly Muslim nations but the safest place for a Muslim woman in the ME is Israel. So yes, I support them. They are our allies. Omar hates them, hates our military and hates anyone who opposes her whacko views.
Yeah, maybe she does hate Israel. Maybe she was raised in it, just as some racists were raised to hate blacks for no good reason either. If so, she hasn't said so, though. She disagrees with their posture on Palestine and I went to the Israel/Palestine thread and asked if her posture is always anti-Semitic and I was roundly told NO. It's not. There are many who support Israel and have nothing against Jews who disagree with the current government in Israel. Fancy that. People disagreeing with a government. Never heard of that before, have you?

That's a sad excuse for a concession, sister. :funnyface:
I have no idea what you mean.

Finally a truthful post from you
No pouting now.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

This made headlines back in October. Where have you been? By the way, the charges were later dropped, and it's a pretty petty offense anyway.

That's why you people hate Omar so much, because they aren't brainwashed, and can be independent.

West Euros just do as they're told, like Zombies, yes as Nazis, as British Empire, now as Neocons, as you & your people have Stockholm syndrome towards your Globalist handlers.

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,
at least they aren't a war criminal, like Dumbya Bush, and all the people who supported his war crimes in Iraq.

Most people like Omar knew better, as they won't be brainwashed zombies by the Globalists.

than
you Hillbillies are.

Somalia/Africa = major shithole
black race = failure -undeniable

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,

than
you Hillbillies are.

366qlo.jpg

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

This made headlines back in October. Where have you been? By the way, the charges were later dropped, and it's a pretty petty offense anyway.
goes to show she is typical of blacks:
hate whites/cops America
hates law and order/common sense/civility
if she had complied, no arrest

3664ux.jpg
Get a life.
Spend all day looking for stupid pics when you don't have the brains to compose one yourself?
Lol
You’re an example of someone that goes to college? People go to college are fucking retards if you’re the example.

366ph6.jpg
Nice foul mouth.

Happy to compare resumes
My external Nobel prize winner.
Yours?
Know what an external examiner is?

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,

than
you Hillbillies are.

Say no more rubes zero college boy

"

But omg she's a brown lady

"

goes to show she is typical of blacks:
hate whites/cops America
hates law and order/common sense/civility
if she had complied, no arrest

What?

Get a life.
Lol

366ph6.jpg
Nice foul mouth.

Happy to compare resumes
My external Nobel prize winner.
Yours?
Know what an external examiner is?

Nope and nope.

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,

than
you Hillbillies are.

You're not acknowledging my points, how Omar is more anti-Globalist, than you'll ever be.

If you can't figure out who's destroying you, the Globalists, and pretend it's Omar who's the problem, you're not very bright, AKA West Euro morons.

Omar's Continent is supposed to balloon up to 4 billion by 2100 according to the UN,
while you
and your West Euros will hardly exist.

Who's the idiots who are killing themselves softly?

At least some East Euro states are trying to promote healthier birth rates.

It's not Omar who overpowered your culture to the point of decay, it's the Globalists killing you.
Because
duh, Omar is a Muslim, and that's so wrong, because Globalists say so.

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,

than
you Hillbillies are.

You're not acknowledging my points, how Omar is more anti-Globalist, than you'll ever be.

If you can't figure out who's destroying you, the Globalists, and pretend it's Omar who's the problem, you're not very bright, AKA West Euro morons.

Omar's Continent is supposed to balloon up to 4 billion by 2100 according to the UN,
while you

It's not Omar who overpowered your culture to the point of decay, it's the Globalists killing you.
Because
you're smoking dope and/or drinking
you're babbling

"

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

seems to me that she was asked to move by a police officer and REFUSED. --and THEN CONTINUED TO RESIST. <<<reasonable if she is 14 years old-----but not for a CONGRESS"WOMAN"

"

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

She was being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

do you know the name of the IMAM?
Was she a Congresswoman in 2013? I think she was just elected this past year. I'll betcha she was pissed the hotel made all those Muslims get out--she probably thought if they'd all been white teeny boppers they could have stayed and gotten their selfies with the Imam.
He was the president of Somalia, not an imam.

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,

than
you Hillbillies are.

while you

Because
you're babbling

I find Blacks, and Muslims including Omar, make more sense than your West Euros who tend to be compliant in genocide, and compliant in killing your own culture.
But, but, but
Omar is the issue.... No, not really.

Well, yourself as an educator, refuses to educate yourself on simple facts regarding Omar.
Irosie knows much more than you ever will, as you refuse to educate yourself on the facts.
Rosie hates Muslims. Maybe she's Jewish--I dunno what her problem is and I don't care. But as an educator, I know enough to stay away from biased sources when I am trying to educate myself.

I do not "hate" muslims------it is shariah law that I hate. I don't hate germans----it is Nazism that I hate. As an EDUCATOR----it might interest old lady to take a look at the LAWS that Constantine imposed in PALESTINA (actually codified in
JUSTINIAN LAW ----Justin was his grandson.) -----then take a look at the PACT OF OMAR which describes the dhimmi status------and then ---the NUREMBURG LAWS 1935. It is a SMALL WORLD and some things DO NOT CHANGE.
As an educator-----you might be interested in knowing how it developed-----"IT"
is the group of ideologies that have resulted in the genocide of HUNDREDS
of millions
Rosie, I do not attempt to educate my students on such complex topics as the Israeli/Palestinian conflict; I have never, ever, pretended to know enough about it. What I do show students is general history of civilizations and the expansion and contraction of empires, as rhythmic and predictable as breathing, and the very human instinct to protect one's own via tribalism and distrust of others. Blood and blood and blood has been lost over it since humans figured out how to kill each other. What is happening now in the Middle East is another example of that. My students will most likely never step foot anywhere near the Middle East, nor will they ever have any impact on decisions made there. But they can think about and moderate their own instincts when confronted with a group who acts differently, can't they? That is all I attempt.

You see, if you actually educated yourself, you would know this story is repeated over and over, here in the US. Research the Holy Land Foundation, which was down the block from where I lived, then research CAIR fully, and then research how many other mosques have had their Imam’s charged, with supporting terror or their followers, or followers of other mosques. Some hide it better than others.
Yes, civilizations tend to want to protect their own. Just as we want to protect the US from extremism. Muslim extremists have no right to want to fundamentally change the US.
Holy Land Foundation Convictions
Federal Judge Hands Downs Sentences in Holy Land Foundation Case

Omar has let it be known she supports Hamas. She supports extremist Muslims. She is on video admitting it, she has written letters in defense of those charged with it, yet you still wish to present her as innocent of hatred.

Wake up. Or maybe it is your own hatred towards Israel and Jews that possesses you to support those that do. Which is it? Are you sleeping or do you support as they do?

Forgive my harshness, but I am flummoxed at this point, You still chose not to address my post #58.

I have always liked you irregardless our difference in views, but this one I just can’t wrap my head around.
Omar has let it be known she supports Hamas. She supports extremist Muslims. She is on video admitting it,
With all the links I've read and listened to this week, I don't recall this one. Can you link it for me?
I definitely have nothing whatever against Israel, Jews OR Palestinians. I've got no dog in that fight at all. What I am hoping to do is show people that one can indeed disagree with this or that position and not be a terrorist. But when it comes to a Muslim, that seems an impossible task.

I'm sorry you would think that of me.
It's interesting that you are so critical of the the far right's hyperbole. I agree with you.

She is VERY careful in public not to openly admit to support Islamic extremism or the Muslim Brotherhood, yet she has been seen in public with their representatives who show their support for her. This, is obviously done to appeal to her base, while at the same time, done to conceal her allegiances from the general public.

On the same token, TRUMP DOES THE SAME THING.

Yet? You are not as critical. Why is this?

Trump never does or says anything ostensibly racist, but. . . . it is coded as dog whistles for his base.

He never supported or showed support for "very bad people," but supported folks right to freely express themselves.

He is playing the same game. You see through his, why do you refuse to see through hers?

BOTH of them are typical two-faced politcos. Don't you be one too.

jMG2lwYZd7W1Mc7WWs31cyKfXEHA0XjnjI3nz3m-c2GM6p1tturg5SEZJLXyV1UQ8KdDI6iAE8Sc6LqOIGJInqFBhU39iwGxgqHFaOQ8Ys_2OVXL5EnGBYeZwda5=s0-d

Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images
She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

That's a sad excuse for a concession, sister. :funnyface:
What concession?
What excuse?

Click bait thread.

Just like the one that is a lie about Bernie Sanders.

So this is what the forum is turning into. Can't beat them the honest way, so create click bait threads where other Trump supporters will post without actually reading the links being provided.

Hmm, Omar isn't so bad,

than
you Hillbillies are.

while you

Because
you're babbling

I find Blacks, and Muslims including Omar, make more sense than your West Euros who tend to be compliant in genocide, and compliant in killing your own culture.
But, but, but
Omar is the issue.... No, not really.
you're all over the place and insane ......like with all of your other posts/threads

Forum List

Back