Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Stalking you?
WTF?
Just because once in awhile I pop up on your threads doesn't mean I'm stalking you,.

You have reported me, and admitted it before.

You're getting reported for your extremely obnoxious off topic flames.

Once. After I asked you a dozen times to please leave the thread as you were taking it off topic. They aren’t flames if they are true. And you always stalk me. So are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?

WTF?
No I really don't, I just found the thread interesting.
I'm
actually debating, which is more than can be said about your off topic flame-fests.

So out of all the posts you picked mine? LOL. Fatty, do you or do you not support Omar? Keep dodging. I have been bashing her all thread.

GTFO.
We were having a discussion about what's worse, War or Terrorism,
of course you couldn't take it, and simply started going berserk with off topic flames.

Wrong. You picked my post out of the 100 others. You have called me a KI*e before on these boards. You stalk me endlessly. I am neither gay nor impressed by your childish rhetoric, so leave me the F*CK alone. Stop stalking me or you'll get the fangs. Fatty. Report all you want. You used the "K" word and they can find that post. We'll see who gets banned.

Sobie, you busted in here with this big off-topic antisemitic screed outta nowhere bro. Don't be bringing mods to my thread, pls.

WTF?
I'm
actually debating, which is more than can be said about your off topic flame-fests.

So out of all the posts you picked mine? LOL. Fatty, do you or do you not support Omar? Keep dodging. I have been bashing her all thread.

GTFO.
of course you couldn't take it, and simply started going berserk with off topic flames.

Wrong. You picked my post out of the 100 others. You have called me a KI*e before on these boards. You stalk me endlessly. I am neither gay nor impressed by your childish rhetoric, so leave me the F*CK alone. Stop stalking me or you'll get the fangs. Fatty. Report all you want. You used the "K" word and they can find that post. We'll see who gets banned.

Hysterical off topic troll flames.
Reported.
I'm tired of you reporting me, and making up false hysterical accusations, and off topic flames, and getting away with it.

I reported you one time and that was my first month here. You're such a fat baby. Again, are you or are you not supportive of Omar?

You're the one who started with reporting me, and you're the one who just started the flame fests against me.

I used to report no one, and frankly recently I'm getting sick of what you & your ilk do & get away with it.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images
She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

We are in a war on terror. Israel is not a terror state. Israel is not land and sand, it is the people. Jews. Only Jewish nation. There are 50+ mostly Muslim nations but the safest place for a Muslim woman in the ME is Israel. So yes, I support them. They are our allies. Omar hates them, hates our military and hates anyone who opposes her whacko views.

Once. After I asked you a dozen times to please leave the thread as you were taking it off topic. They aren’t flames if they are true. And you always stalk me. So are you a fan of Omar? Yes or No?

WTF?
I'm

GTFO.

Sobie, you busted in here with this big off-topic antisemitic screed outta nowhere bro. Don't be bringing mods to my thread, pls.

Oh boo hoo, I pointed out that War kills a lot more than Terrorism, and he couldn't take it & started flaming & coming up with hysterical lies.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Vilifies?
What Omar resents is being expected to condemn every act of violence by a Muslim when the vast majority of Muslims in this world, including herself, have no truck with terrorism.
That is like being in Paris, introducing yourself as an American from Illinois, and having the Parisian ask if you know their friend Bob Jones from Rhode Island.

Except Pew Research states otherwise. Omar said "Israel hypnotized the world", that was not a term of endearment. Do you think this is cool from an American in Congress?

View attachment 270365

View attachment 270366
View attachment 270367

images
She does not think that Israel is an innocent victim in this. Do you agree with everything they've done? Or will you simply agree with anyone who criticizes her because she's a Muslim and you hate her?

Look here you quasi-Canuckian..:102:

She hates Israel and Jews because her nursery rhymes taught her to, since she was a toddler, ok? Do you get that? Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? :1peleas:

GTFO.

Reported.
I'm tired of you reporting me, and making up false hysterical accusations, and off topic flames, and getting away with it.

I reported you one time and that was my first month here. You're such a fat baby. Again, are you or are you not supportive of Omar?

You're the one who started with reporting me, and you're the one who just started the flame fests against me.

I used to report no one, and frankly recently I'm getting sick of what you & your ilk do & get away with it.

I reported you one time, a year ago. Please elaborate on "my ilk". The OP asked you to GTFO out of this thread. I am still waiting on my question regarding Omar.

WTF?
I'm

GTFO.

Oh boo hoo, I pointed out that War kills a lot more than Terrorism, and he couldn't take it & started flaming & coming up with hysterical lies.

I thought that was an above average flame. :04:

WTF?
I'm

GTFO.

I asked for a link. Still waiting....Put down the sandwich and provide a link.

GTFO.

Reported.

I reported you one time, a year ago. Please elaborate on "my ilk". The OP asked you to GTFO out of this thread. I am still waiting on my question regarding Omar.

I did not ask him to get out, just stop bickering with you and get someplace almost near the topic, maybe.

GTFO.

He couldn't debate me, and took if off the deep end.

He's reported me in the past, and admitted it.

So, I'm fighting back, I've been banned like 100 times here, and for far less than some do here.

Enough is enough.

GTFO.

So, I'm fighting back, I've been banned like 100 times here, and for far less than some do here.

Enough is enough.

Don't derail the thread. I reported you 1x. You have done it 100x. Fatty. So do you agree with me and MM or with old lady and Coyote? Trying to gauge your perspective.

Trump claims to be Christian. Americans do as well. Christians have committed acts of terror in modern times. Mass shooters have been Christian, white supremacists have been Christian. The Army of God is a white supremacist group responsible for acts of terror. So do we squeeze Trump and every white Christian in congress like Omar is getting squeezed? Do we do say white Christians in congress support terrorism by supporting Trump taking white domestic terrorist groups off the watch list? Or is this just another example of the white double standard.

GTFO.

So, you need a link to know that the War in Iraq killed more than 9/11?

Uh, more American soldiers died in Iraq, than people died on 9/11.

Enough is enough.

Don't derail the thread. I reported you 1x. You have done it 100x. Fatty. So do you agree with me and MM or with old lady and Coyote? Trying to gauge your perspective.

Wait a minute! I see a correlation here!

He reported 100x and was banned 100x. Maybe don't report and you won't get banned! :yes_text12:

Last edited:
GTFO.

So, you need a link to know that the War in Iraq killed more than 9/11?

Uh, more American soldiers died in Iraq, than people died on 9/11.

Iraq war had to do with WMDs (fake or not) and not with 9/11. Argument being that if we did not invade they would use them. Bush and Cheney lied. What does that have to do with Omar and her being anti American? Don't derail the thread. War in Afghanistan was because of 9/11.

Trump claims to be Christian. Americans do as well. Christians have committed acts of terror in modern times. Mass shooters have been Christian, white supremacists have been Christian. The Army of God is a white supremacist group responsible for acts of terror. So do we squeeze Trump and every white Christian in congress like Omar is getting squeezed? Do we do say white Christians in congress support terrorism by supporting Trump taking white domestic terrorist groups off the watch list? Or is this just another example of the white double standard.

Take your chromatic thinking and shove it right up your ass.

Quit twatting up my thread you racist, nappy head, ashy-skin fucker!

Enough is enough.

Wait a minute! I see a correlatrion here!

He reported 100x and was banned 100x. Maybe don't report and you won't get banned! :yes_text12:

images

Forum List

Back