Ilhan Omar: Border Patrol Are ‘Terrorizing’ Illegal Aliens – CBP Should Be Eliminated From Existence

This is what you get with multiculturalism.
Then you white people should have thought about that when you invaded this country in 1492. Wasn't enough that you had red people to rape, you had to bring in black people. Then you tried to annihilate them from existence. Killing off entire tribes and destroying the black family unit you now complain about. I am talking about my history. I am the product of what you did to this country, Native American with English and Black ancestry and about a dozen more nationalities.

Awww....cry us a river. No one cares. Humans have been conquering races, ethnicities for millenia.
Then stop YOUR fucking complaining about brown people invading this country.
You think we have no right to repel an invasion. Really. This means you have no right to your home. It can be taken away at any time by someone whose skin is darker than yours. You have no rights at all. All the rights belong to the invaders.

Then you white people should have thought about that when you invaded this country in 1492. Wasn't enough that you had red people to rape, you had to bring in black people. Then you tried to annihilate them from existence. Killing off entire tribes and destroying the black family unit you now complain about. I am talking about my history. I am the product of what you did to this country, Native American with English and Black ancestry and about a dozen more nationalities.

Awww....cry us a river. No one cares. Humans have been conquering races, ethnicities for millenia.

When all the brownies come up here, Im going south to mexico.
Bye bye. One less white racist to deal with

Yes, it will be nice to be away from you racists.

Looks like this incestrous jihadist whore is trying to one-up AOC. She's as anti-White and anti-American as night and day. Back in the day when I was a kid in the 50's when Ike was president and he had Operation Wetback going rounding up Illegals and she said that about Border Patrol, she'd automatically be a candidate for a good ole southern lynching. Why is Congress afraid to censure her?

Ilhan Omar Accuses Border Patrol Agents of 'Terrorizing' Illegal Aliens - Says CBP Should Be 'Eliminated From Existence' (VIDEO)
nothing but right wing bigotry. we have a Constitution for a reason.
She has a much right to be here as any of you. Somewhere deep inside of me, I would like nothing better than to see this country turn brown and whites a minority. They are here to stay and more are coming and it will destroy America. Not a damn thing you racist pigs can do to stop it.
It's all about destroying America. That is the leftist goal.

Looks like this incestrous jihadist whore is trying to one-up AOC. She's as anti-White and anti-American as night and day. Back in the day when I was a kid in the 50's when Ike was president and he had Operation Wetback going rounding up Illegals and she said that about Border Patrol, she'd automatically be a candidate for a good ole southern lynching. Why is Congress afraid to censure her?

Ilhan Omar Accuses Border Patrol Agents of 'Terrorizing' Illegal Aliens - Says CBP Should Be 'Eliminated From Existence' (VIDEO)
She has a much right to be here as any of you. Somewhere deep inside of me, I would like nothing better than to see this country turn brown and whites a minority. They are here to stay and more are coming and it will destroy America. Not a damn thing you racist pigs can do to stop it.

No, people like you are destroying this country.

I would like nothing better than to see this country turn brown and whites a minority

Why wait? You could have that right now if you go back to Africa or many SA craphole countries. Take all your known relatives with you too.

I am now seeing that you Trump supporting racist do not want brown people entering the country illegally and using the system is not because you care about the country but you are racist. If they came carrying bags of gold and diamonds you would still feel the same.

Well they're not carrying bags of gold. They are carrying diseases, criminal records, and drugs that are now killing over 90,000 Americans a year on OD"s. They are also costing this country over 100 billion a year.

She has a much right to be here as any of you. Somewhere deep inside of me, I would like nothing better than to see this country turn brown and whites a minority.

Yes, that would be a success, wouldn't it? Look at the areas of our country where that has happened.

Only the part about terrorizing illegals is true. We used to have a competent CBP . But then again, we used to have a competent President. That is no longer the case since the 2016 election. We will, once more, have a competent CBP once the blob oozes out of office. So it shouldn’t be disbanded.

These are the same people of the CBP we've always had. God you people are so easily brainwashed.

Yes, idiot, that Constitution is indeed there for a reason, to allow us to protect ourselves from enemies, both foreign and domestic. Illhan Omar is both.

Last edited:
You type people were in our way! We needed breathing room and we took care of the problem and eliminated most of your kind due to my peoples White superiority, culture, and heritage. You genetically mutated multicultural people will always be second and third class entities.

Yes, idiot, that Constitution is indeed there for a reason, to allow us to protect ourselves from enemies, both foreign and domestic. Illhan Omar is both.
there is no appeal to ignorance of it.

AOC ups the crazy trying to out due the incest aficionado.

LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES: Rep. Dan Crenshaw on AOC: First There Was No Crisis, Then It Was A Manufactured Crisis, Now People Are Nazis.

Only the part about terrorizing illegals is true. We used to have a competent CBP . But then again, we used to have a competent President. That is no longer the case since the 2016 election. We will, once more, have a competent CBP once the blob oozes out of office. So it shouldn’t be disbanded.

These are the same people of the CBP we've always had. God you people are so easily brainwashed.

They used to have a competent president. Before the blob

Lol
Yes, Illegal aliens are invading this country. And we certainly cannot afford it

Now they have a more competent President. Why do you think the BP endorsed a candidate for the first time since it was started? All Dumbama did was stand in their way and tie their hands behind their backs. Most of them had zero respect for his leadership.

Now they have a more competent President. Why do you think the BP endorsed a candidate for the first time since it was started? All Dumbama did was stand in their way and tie their hands behind their backs. Most of them had zero respect for his leadership.
In 2012, the Obama administration kicked 419,384 people out of the United States, a single-year record that still stands, despite two years (and counting) of Trump framing himself as America's border-guard-in-chief. Trump is nothing but talk and no action but empty threats. He will end up releasing them.

You type people were in our way! We needed breathing room and we took care of the problem and eliminated most of your kind due to my peoples White superiority, culture, and heritage. You genetically mutated multicultural people will always be second and third class entities.
Product on years of incest to keep the white people white.

Product on years of incest to keep the white people white.
False!

I am now seeing that you Trump supporting racist do not want brown people entering the country illegally and using the system is not because you care about the country but you are racist. If they came carrying bags of gold and diamonds you would still feel the same.

Well they're not carrying bags of gold. They are carrying diseases, criminal records, and drugs that are now killing over 90,000 Americans a year on OD"s. They are also costing this country over 100 billion a year.
Diseases? No other race carry more disease than white people. Almost wiped out the native Americans with STDs and smallpox and other disease they got and spread from fucking their animals. When the Europeans arrived, carrying germs which thrived in dense, semi-urban populations, the indigenous people of the Americas were effectively doomed. They had never experienced smallpox, measles or flu before, and the viruses tore through the continent, killing an estimated 90% of Native Americans.
In Hispaniola, Columbus' first stop in the Americas, the native Taino population (an indigenous Arawak people) had no immunity to new infectious diseases, including smallpox, measles and influenza. There were an estimated 250,000 indigenous people in Hispaniola in 1492. Plus mental illness like idiocy from inbreeding.

Diseases? No other race carry more disease than white people. Almost wiped out the native Americans with STDs and smallpox and other disease they got and spread from fucking their animals. When the Europeans arrived, carrying germs which thrived in dense, semi-urban populations, the indigenous people of the Americas were effectively doomed. They had never experienced smallpox, measles or flu before, and the viruses tore through the continent, killing an estimated 90% of Native Americans.
In Hispaniola, Columbus' first stop in the Americas, the native Taino population (an indigenous Arawak people) had no immunity to new infectious diseases, including smallpox, measles and influenza. There were an estimated 250,000 indigenous people in Hispaniola in 1492. Plus mental illness like idiocy from inbreeding.

You live in your own little world, don't you? Well now that we've settled here for a couple hundred years, and we have most diseases under control, we don't need people bringing in any more infecting our children in school or society in general.

Forum List

Back