🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ilhan Omar married her brother

Time for her to step down. That is a blatant violation of the law. Or is he identifying as not her brother?

View attachment 527924

This bullshit lie again?

This lie has been around since she was elected. That she married her brother to get him into the country illegally. But under US immigration law, her brother was legally entitled to enter the country BECAUSE he was her brother. He was already eligible to come to the USA as a member of her immediate family.

Not to mention, how would Tucker Carlson get DNA from the pair of them?

This bullshit lie again?

This lie has been around since she was elected. That she married her brother to get him into the country illegally. But under US immigration law, her brother was legally entitled to enter the country BECAUSE he was her brother. He was already eligible to come to the USA as a member of her immediate family.

really? it is news to me that ADULT SIBLINGS are entitled to a USA FREE CITIZENSHIP
card. My hubby has NINE adult sibs ELSEWHERE. He can bring them ALL to the USA?
ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW?

This bullshit lie again?

Untrue in terms of siblings vs married couple. And it was on his show but the evidence is a DNA test. Why not run another one here and now? They won’t. Suspicious isn’t it? The resemblance is uncanny. She is a liar!

If the Republicans take the House she may be in trouble anyway.

Folks. The Koran and Sharia Law state once sexual relations with goats is perfected, you then move on to your sis
8-BF0-D230-C27-E-4-EE6-BB67-6-B0-CA2-BB0-E41.jpg

I'm sure goats would be preferred over this GDF bitch

First they fight over the last bowl of Cheerios, and then they fuck. Keeping things close.

At the least she did it to gain citizenship and at the worst she’s one funky ass whore bitch who has zero credibility to be involved in policy making or telling others what should be done
Most likely got elected because 1/3 of the voters in her area screw their siblings also.

At the least she did it to gain citizenship and at the worst she’s one funky ass whore bitch who has zero credibility to be involved in policy making or telling others what should be done
Most likely got elected because 1/3 of the voters in her area screw their siblings also.
my impression is------she got the muzzie vote

This bullshit lie again?

How can it be a "lie" is even Snopes determined that the story is merely "unproven"?

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Look at how Snopes defines "unproven"...

"This rating indicates that insufficient evidence exists to establish the given claim as true, but the claim cannot be definitively proved false. This rating typically involves claims for which there is little or no affirmative evidence, but for which declaring them to be false would require the difficult (if not impossible) task of our being able to prove a negative or accurately discern someone else’s thoughts and motivations."

So until Snopes proves or disproves, I'm going along with the notion that she's a piece of shit who fucked her own brother, just so he could circumvent the immigration procedure.

Now change my mind if you have more evidence to substantiate that it was a "lie", or else shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back