Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter
She is right.
So you think people should be monitored and profiled simply because of their skin color.

How racist of you.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

What she was talking about was the fact that far right wing white men have been responsible for more attacks and deaths in the US than terrorists. Yet so much of our country's law enforcement resources are devoted to terrorists. Even the FBI has admitted that this is true.

Anyone who would think that would be wrong and so is this Omar broad.

Most killings in America are done by gangstas, not law abiding Honkies.

Most terrorism is done by white men. Most crime and violence also.

She is right.
So you think people should be monitored and profiled simply because of their skin color.

How racist of you.
Nope, I'm not a racist. But if muslims can be monitored and if the FBI can make up a group called Black Identity extremists that don't even exist to monitor for terrorism and you agree with it, then white supremacist males who actually commit the most acts of terror should be looked at.

What violent radical right?

Antifa?????
Islamic terrorists ???

‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism

Imo all the violent fucks are basically authoritarians who are frightened to engage in dialog because they don't want to think and defend their positions with rationale and reasoning.

I never met a "White Nationalist" at all, much less a white nationalist involved in terrorism.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Might I suggest an extended tour or camping trip in The Big Thicket?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Right wing white men can't handle the truth.

Sure we can.... the truth is Omar hates US.

Actually that's not the truth. What Omar hates is the racism in the US.

Why doesn’t she hate the racism in the Middle East or the slavery that is practiced there? Racism is everywhere including the YS but we evolved and got rid of slavery. More extreme levels of racism and the practice of slavery exists where she comes from. One can only conclude that her hatred of racism in the US is really just hatred of US.

Who says she doesn't? Why do whites like you point fingers everywhere else when we are talking about AMERICAN problems caused by whites?
cause you're a race baiting trollboy.

Nah, that would be you. Pointing out what whites actually do is not race baiting.

Antifa?????
Islamic terrorists ???

‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism

Imo all the violent fucks are basically authoritarians who are frightened to engage in dialog because they don't want to think and defend their positions with rationale and reasoning.
No....you folks are using fear tactics to create hatred. There are laws against that shit.....you know.

Antifa?????
Islamic terrorists ???

I never met a "White Nationalist" at all, much less a white nationalist involved in terrorism.

Sounds like bullshit to me.
I've met a bunch of them.

They pray to Allah five times a day.

you folks are using fear tactics to create hatred

This editing videos to create a false narrative to use in campaigns create fear, and incites not only visceral but also vitriolic hatred against targets like Omar.

The Alt-Right-Media has perfected it's technique.

The Shakedown King just awarded the Trumpublican Medal of Freedom to one of the greatest of the current false narrative provocateurs.

Why doesn’t she hate the racism in the Middle East or the slavery that is practiced there? Racism is everywhere including the YS but we evolved and got rid of slavery. More extreme levels of racism and the practice of slavery exists where she comes from. One can only conclude that her hatred of racism in the US is really just hatred of US.

Who says she doesn't? Why do whites like you point fingers everywhere else when we are talking about AMERICAN problems caused by whites?

Many whites don't feel that they deserve any blame at all for the sins of previous generations of American white people. My ancestors didn't even come to America until the 20th Century, long after Slavery was abolished. The theory of group guilt among Honkies is something that reject and is something I share with probably a majority of Crackers.

Slavery has not been the end of things. Whites continue benefitting from racism now. This argument is not about previous generations, it's about this generation doing the same things.

You still picking Cotton?
Do you get to vote?
Are you restricted to using thew "Colored" faucets?
Can you not sit anywhere on the bus you want to?

Grow up

She is right.

How racist of you.
Nope, I'm not a racist. But if muslims can be monitored and if the FBI can make up a group called Black Identity extremists that don't even exist to monitor for terrorism and you agree with it, then white supremacist males who actually commit the most acts of terror should be looked at.
Yes, you are a blatant racist.

Many whites don't feel that they deserve any blame at all for the sins of previous generations of American white people. My ancestors didn't even come to America until the 20th Century, long after Slavery was abolished. The theory of group guilt among Honkies is something that reject and is something I share with probably a majority of Crackers.
How can you be morally responsible for something that occurred that you had nothing to do with and didn't even exit when it occurred?

They're racists justifying racism.

Ilhan Omar Hates America.

Omar’s four-minute riff on the theme that everything that goes wrong in the world is America’s fault.

Omar’s blame-America-first ideology is comprehensive. Are there refugees in the world? It’s because of American foreign policy! Are we raising money to help victims of floods abroad? Floods are our fault because climate change! Is it bad when American manufacturing jobs go overseas? Yes, but only because foreign workers are subjected to the horrors of American capitalism!

When you see a Somali refugee or an Iraqi refugee or a Libyan refugee, we often are like ‘this is my neighbor, they must have survived some struggle,’ we don’t ever pause to think ‘what American policy made them come over here?’

Omar herself is, of course, a Somali refugee. What American policy was it that “made Ilhan come over here?” Omar’s family fled Somalia for a refugee camp in Kenya because they were on the losing end of violent clan battles in Mogadishu. Is Somalia’s clan warfare America’s fault? I would love to hear Omar expound on that.

Actually, the American policy that “made” Omar come to America is the incredibly generous welcome that we extend to refugees. Omar was rescued from the Kenyan refugee camp, brought to America, sustained and educated at public expense, elected first to the Minnesota legislature and then to Congress at a remarkably young age. How cruel can you get? Omar sets a standard of ingratitude that may never be surpassed.

On second thought, though, Omar might have a point for once. Our refugee policy is perhaps one aspect of America’s foreign policy that needs to change.

so she hates herself?

racism rā′sĭz″əm
  • The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
  • The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes
she just singled out all white men to be feared.

this entire notion that only whites are racist is bullshit.

Your definition ignores 400 years of actual white racist behavior. The entire notion that the non white anger in response to white racism the same as white racism is bullshit. So start posting supreme court decisions and policies made by non whites to purposefully deny whites of equal opportunity.

"WHITE RACISM" Have you (im2) been living under a rock all
your life? I have IMPORTANT QUESTIONS regarding terms being
thrown around :

1) white racism
2) person of color
3) 400 years

I got news for you--------the above three terms are utterly meaningless
IN THE WORLD AND IN HISTORY

so she hates herself?

racism rā′sĭz″əm
  • The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
  • The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes
she just singled out all white men to be feared.

this entire notion that only whites are racist is bullshit.

Your definition ignores 400 years of actual white racist behavior. The entire notion that the non white anger in response to white racism the same as white racism is bullshit. So start posting supreme court decisions and policies made by non whites to purposefully deny whites of equal opportunity.

"WHITE RACISM" Have you (im2) been living under a rock all
your life? I have IMPORTANT QUESTIONS regarding terms being
thrown around :

1) white racism
2) person of color
3) 400 years

I got news for you--------the above three terms are utterly meaningless
IN THE WORLD AND IN HISTORY
The madness is everywhere.

CORRUPTION OF BLOOD IS THE IN THING NOW: Census Records: Pete Buttigieg’s Ancestor Owned Slaves On Native American-Ceded Land.

I found out that my mom's grandmother came from Denmark after slavery ended. My Dad's side of the family were abolitionists.

And they benefitted from the apartheid that existed in America after slavery ended.

As of 2016, 18% of the US black population were immigrants. Question is, why are they coming to this hellhole of aparthide for their educations and good jobs? Lets all hope Bernie Sanders can tank the economy so they dont have to come here to suffer anymore.

I found out that my mom's grandmother came from Denmark after slavery ended. My Dad's side of the family were abolitionists.

And they benefitted from the apartheid that existed in America after slavery ended.

You dont know that. Lots of white people came here to work in sweat shops, lived miserable lives and died young. or they were rejected and sent back to Europe in many cases.But they still came here for hope even if it ended in failure. I really doubt they had anything against black people.
Not everything you say is incorrect for sure, but the entirety of American history is much larger than the tiny stage you try to set it on.

Forum List

Back