Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter
She is right.

She hates America and it's citizens. She's wrong as usual.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

She is right.

She hates America and it's citizens. She's wrong as usual.
Problem is....women support her.

Wear your white KKK pantsuits.

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

sure does good talking and lip synching though.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

but its been highly taken out of context, if its real.
So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.
Unless the MSM points these facts out to you....you cannot accept them.

51lVJ88XWBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I am not interested in a book wrote by a jewish author who has a disdan for democrats. You can't spoon feed me your garbage.

Mona Charen (/ˈʃɛərən/; born February 25, 1957)[1] is an American columnist, political analyst, and author. She has written three books: Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003), Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005), both New York Times bestsellers[2][3], and Sex Matters: How Modern Feminism Lost Touch with Science, Love, and Common Sense (2018). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until it was canceled. Her political stance is conservative.[4] Charen often writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, poverty, family structure, public morality, and culture. She is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[5]
but i bet you would have a different attitude with an author who has disdain for republicans...

Is it safe to visit Somalia? There's an ongoing high threat of terrorism with attacks expected to continue. If you're in Somalia, leave if it's safe to do so. ... Do not travel to Somalia due to the high risk of terrorist attack, kidnapping, armed conflict and violent crime (murder and rape).

Somalia Travel Advice & Safety | Smartraveller

Why in the f@ck were Somalians allowed into the USA...Obama? Kenya and Somalia are basically identical. The exception being the ugly ass tribe that are like 75 pounds and run long distances but seem non-hostile.

Muslims and traitors to the USA should be fearful of white men. We’ll hold them accountable for their actions.

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.
Unless the MSM points these facts out to you....you cannot accept them.

51lVJ88XWBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I am not interested in a book wrote by a jewish author who has a disdan for democrats. You can't spoon feed me your garbage.

Mona Charen (/ˈʃɛərən/; born February 25, 1957)[1] is an American columnist, political analyst, and author. She has written three books: Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003), Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005), both New York Times bestsellers[2][3], and Sex Matters: How Modern Feminism Lost Touch with Science, Love, and Common Sense (2018). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until it was canceled. Her political stance is conservative.[4] Charen often writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, poverty, family structure, public morality, and culture. She is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[5]
I imagine any book that is unflattering wouldn't interest you if it's about you.

She is right.
Anti white racism on the left is very strong and growing

Is it safe to visit Somalia? There's an ongoing high threat of terrorism with attacks expected to continue. If you're in Somalia, leave if it's safe to do so. ... Do not travel to Somalia due to the high risk of terrorist attack, kidnapping, armed conflict and violent crime (murder and rape).

Somalia Travel Advice & Safety | Smartraveller

Why in the f@ck were Somalians allowed into the USA...Obama? Kenya and Somalia are basically identical. The exception being the ugly ass tribe that are like 75 pounds and run long distances but seem non-hostile.
Sounds racist to me.

The Somalian married her Somalian brother, very illegal and unethical...unless you believe The Bible and Koran are not insane ravings of sick middle east mental cases.
It's illegal and unethical under our Law.

Muslims and traitors to the USA should be fearful of white men. We’ll hold them accountable for their actions.
Muslims aren't all evil. They just seem to have more than their share of idiots. And they seem to think God (Allah) supports their extreme bigotry.

Who would have ever thought Omar would be advocating for Profiling based on race, gender, sex, ethnicity, and possibly, religion? She did originate from a culture and country where Profiling is done extensively. Is she on to something on profiling here in the United States?

But who will hold you accountable for your actions? You just conspired to acquit a corrupt scumbag. You've got widdle trash-mouthed boys like collins and gaetz running around. Go after these pigs for a change.

Ilhan Omar Hates America.

Omar’s four-minute riff on the theme that everything that goes wrong in the world is America’s fault.

Omar’s blame-America-first ideology is comprehensive. Are there refugees in the world? It’s because of American foreign policy! Are we raising money to help victims of floods abroad? Floods are our fault because climate change! Is it bad when American manufacturing jobs go overseas? Yes, but only because foreign workers are subjected to the horrors of American capitalism!

When you see a Somali refugee or an Iraqi refugee or a Libyan refugee, we often are like ‘this is my neighbor, they must have survived some struggle,’ we don’t ever pause to think ‘what American policy made them come over here?’

Omar herself is, of course, a Somali refugee. What American policy was it that “made Ilhan come over here?” Omar’s family fled Somalia for a refugee camp in Kenya because they were on the losing end of violent clan battles in Mogadishu. Is Somalia’s clan warfare America’s fault? I would love to hear Omar expound on that.

Actually, the American policy that “made” Omar come to America is the incredibly generous welcome that we extend to refugees. Omar was rescued from the Kenyan refugee camp, brought to America, sustained and educated at public expense, elected first to the Minnesota legislature and then to Congress at a remarkably young age. How cruel can you get? Omar sets a standard of ingratitude that may never be surpassed.

On second thought, though, Omar might have a point for once. Our refugee policy is perhaps one aspect of America’s foreign policy that needs to change.

Right wing white men can't handle the truth.

Sure we can.... the truth is Omar hates US.

Actually that's not the truth. What Omar hates is the racism in the US.

Who would have ever thought Omar would be advocating for Profiling based on race, gender, sex, ethnicity, and possibly, religion? She did originate from a culture and country where Profiling is done extensively. Is she on to something on profiling here in the United States?

White men are the majority of terrorists in this country, so if we are on the watch for terrorism, then white men who are found to be members of white supremacist groups or express similar beliefs need to be watched.

The problem is that we have trouble with how we group people. There are heterosexual white men all over the place who are honorable people and deserve respect. Then there is a subgroup of heterosexual white males who are playing identity politics; trying to achieve status and power merely because they are white heterosexual males. These are people who have no outstanding personal achievement.

yes there are------(heterosexual white males who play "me white man" ) ----
but they do not have much impact on the EFFECTIVE ethos of American
society. --------the fact, CERTAINLY, does not justify the filth of the
Omar slut who TRAGICALLY is actually in a position of power
That's a fucking lie, the president is the same type of white male Lys describes. So is the VP, Secretary of State and Senate Majority leader. Those are positions of real power. Omar spoke the truth, but whites like you think only you have the right to criticize everybody else but no one can criticize you.

Omar’s four-minute riff on the theme that everything that goes wrong in the world is America’s fault.

Omar’s blame-America-first ideology is comprehensive. Are there refugees in the world? It’s because of American foreign policy! Are we raising money to help victims of floods abroad? Floods are our fault because climate change! Is it bad when American manufacturing jobs go overseas? Yes, but only because foreign workers are subjected to the horrors of American capitalism!

When you see a Somali refugee or an Iraqi refugee or a Libyan refugee, we often are like ‘this is my neighbor, they must have survived some struggle,’ we don’t ever pause to think ‘what American policy made them come over here?’

Omar herself is, of course, a Somali refugee. What American policy was it that “made Ilhan come over here?” Omar’s family fled Somalia for a refugee camp in Kenya because they were on the losing end of violent clan battles in Mogadishu. Is Somalia’s clan warfare America’s fault? I would love to hear Omar expound on that.

Actually, the American policy that “made” Omar come to America is the incredibly generous welcome that we extend to refugees. Omar was rescued from the Kenyan refugee camp, brought to America, sustained and educated at public expense, elected first to the Minnesota legislature and then to Congress at a remarkably young age. How cruel can you get? Omar sets a standard of ingratitude that may never be surpassed.

On second thought, though, Omar might have a point for once. Our refugee policy is perhaps one aspect of America’s foreign policy that needs to change.

so she hates herself?

racism rā′sĭz″əm
  • The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
  • The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes
she just singled out all white men to be feared.

this entire notion that only whites are racist is bullshit.

White men are the majority of terrorists in this country, so if we are on the watch for terrorism, then white men who are found to be members of white supremacist groups or express similar beliefs need to be watched.

You got stats to back that statement up or is it coming from what lies between your ears? Also, you do realize that using stats is racist in the eyes of many minorities, don’t you?

Why doesn’t she hate the racism in the Middle East or the slavery that is practiced there? Racism is everywhere including the YS but we evolved and got rid of slavery. More extreme levels of racism and the practice of slavery exists where she comes from. One can only conclude that her hatred of racism in the US is really just hatred of US.

This I don't understand, as Ms. Omar's boyfriend is a Honky.

Why does she condemn the men that she goes for?

so she hates herself?

racism rā′sĭz″əm
  • The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
  • The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes
she just singled out all white men to be feared.

this entire notion that only whites are racist is bullshit.

Your definition ignores 400 years of actual white racist behavior. The entire notion that the non white anger in response to white racism the same as white racism is bullshit. So start posting supreme court decisions and policies made by non whites to purposefully deny whites of equal opportunity.

Forum List

Back