Illegal alien rapes child, gets her pregnant

These POS should just be shot, they've forfeited all their human rights and civil rights by acting like basic savages.

That child now probably is going to be psychologically messed-up for the rest of her life, also we know that victims of child sexual abuse, as adults have a high rate of alcohol and drug abuse and also suicidal tendencies.

The POS that inflict such horror, as I said shoot them, or hang them, just execute them.

Clearly a monster and this man will get his comeuppance in prison.

Look on the bright side, Steve, at least you gets use her rape to whine about liberals and votes. :thup:

Should have shot the SOB

Hey Sassy we posted the same thing at the same time!

The Leftists usually care about the perpetrators and not the victims.

What the hell? What happened needed to happen? What needs to happen is this SOB be air holed, properly ventilated and fed to the hogs

Moeller referenced the pre-sentence report, which included Narvaez-Zamore telling investigators, “What happened is what needed to happen. But I don’t know how it happened.”

Should have shot the SOB

What the hell? What happened needed to happen? What needs to happen is this SOB be air holed, properly ventilated and fed to the hogs

Moeller referenced the pre-sentence report, which included Narvaez-Zamore telling investigators, “What happened is what needed to happen. But I don’t know how it happened.”

Exactly, I have NO feeling for these bastards, I don't care what happens to them, they just need to be executed, removed from this planet.

Decent taxpayers SHOULDN'T have to pay to keep these freaks of nature in prison, just kill them and be done with it.

I also don't want to hear about their "deprived upbringings" or whatever.

Should have shot the SOB

Exactly, I have NO feeling for these bastards, I don't care what happens to them, they just need to be executed, removed from this planet.

Decent taxpayers SHOULDN'T have to pay to keep these freaks of nature in prison, just kill them and be done with it.

A child predator is subhuman and has no value....killing them is doing society a favor

Note the way the rapists family support him.

This is not just an individual crime but an indicator of serious cultural differences.

And just think. This demographic is the fastest growing in America today!

And thus will be a major component of our diverse and vibrant future!

YEah!:beer::cheers2::bye1:

Should have shot the SOB

A child predator is subhuman and has no value....killing them is doing society a favor

Yes and it's societies duty to protect it's most vulnerable citizens from ANY and ALL harm, this not only includes children but also the elderly.

This is not just an individual crime but an indicator of serious cultural differences.

YEah!:beer::cheers2::bye1:

This shows the low level morals of his family, why would any decent family want to support a family member who's raped a child?

To me anyone who supports the act of rape should be in the jail house too!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back