Illegal alien rapes child, gets her pregnant

On the bright side now the Repubs get to tell her how she has to carry a rape baby to term because their bible says...something.

I suppose cons will want the 11 year old rape victim to carry the pregnancy to term.

If I had my way the rapist would never have entered the country.

If he had entered the country he would never had a job.

If he did have a job, his place of employment would have been raided, fined and he would have been deported.

And if he returned after being deported and was caught again he would do time.

I suppose cons will want the 11 year old rape victim to carry the pregnancy to term.

If he did have a job, his place of employment would have been raided, fined and he would have been deported.

You think you can change the topic with this drivel? LMAO

If you had read the article the family did. Dope

Funny, how HIspanics vote dem...
It isn't surprising at all, considering how repugs are always demonizing the entire Hispanic community.

I thought Democrats told us there weren't rapists coming across the border.

You think you can change the topic with this drivel? LMAO

The topic is an illegal rapist.

Expressing my opinion on how we should prevent that, is completely on topic.

It is you leftists who are trying to change the subject to abortion.

It isn't surprising at all, considering how repugs are always demonizing the entire Hispanic community.

You stated that you supposed cons would want the 11 year old rape victim to carry the pregnancy to term.

As though you considered that a bad thing.

NOw that you have been informed that the HISPANIC and thus likely Dem family did have the 11 year old rape victim carry the child to term, you lose all interest in that issue.

Demonstrating that you never cared in the slightest about the 11 year old rape victim having to carry her rapists child to term.

And discussing the response of the family is dealing with reality, not "demonizing" anyone.

But of course you played the Race Card, like the leftist you are.

What a bigoted generalization this fool ^^^ made.

What a bigoted generalization this fool ^^^ made.
Fine. I'll make a Trump style disclaimer then. I'm sure there are a few bad apples in the Hispanic community.

She got pregnant? Then the rape was clearly illegitimate.

Huh? So when is rape ever legitimate?
It's a complicated, republican thing. You'll have to ask one of them to explain it. I don't really get it myself.
your name is on that statement. It belongs to you.
I'm not surprised that repugs are now pretending that the idiotic statement about legitimate rape was never made. Todd Aiken (R) of Missouri made the statement a few years ago.

It's a complicated, republican thing. You'll have to ask one of them to explain it. I don't really get it myself.
I'm not surprised that repugs are now pretending that the idiotic statement about legitimate rape was never made. Todd Aiken (R) of Missouri made the statement a few years ago.

And you like to pretend he speaks for the republican party and members because it serves your partisan purpose to do so, not because of any truth to the claim.

does it ever occur to you that it is odd you have to spend so much time and energy being dishonest, to score any points against your ideological enemies?

if the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side.

And you like to pretend he speaks for the republican party and members because it serves your partisan purpose to do so, not because of any truth to the claim.

does it ever occur to you that it is odd you have to spend so much time and energy being dishonest, to score any points against your ideological enemies?

if the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side.
He is a Repug. You're a Repug. Most of the people on this board are repugs. Bet there weren't many repugs repudiating his statement. If the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side, hmmm?

He is a Repug. You're a Repug. Most of the people on this board are repugs. Bet there weren't many repugs repudiating his statement. If the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side, hmmm?

nothing in your post supported the idea that he speaks for the republican party, and/or it's members.

nothing in your post supported the idea that he speaks for the republican party, and/or it's members.
He is a Repug, elected to office by other repugs. It follows that He must have support for his ideas and beliefs. I didn't see anything in your posts or in any other repugs posts that repudiate his uniquely republican belief in legitimate rape.

Forum List

Back