Illegal alien rapes child, gets her pregnant

your name is on that statement. It belongs to you.
I'm not surprised that repugs are now pretending that the idiotic statement about legitimate rape was never made. Todd Aiken (R) of Missouri made the statement a few years ago.

And you like to pretend he speaks for the republican party and members because it serves your partisan purpose to do so, not because of any truth to the claim.

does it ever occur to you that it is odd you have to spend so much time and energy being dishonest, to score any points against your ideological enemies?

if the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side.
He is a Repug. You're a Repug. Most of the people on this board are repugs. Bet there weren't many repugs repudiating his statement. If the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side, hmmm?

nothing in your post supported the idea that he speaks for the republican party, and/or it's members.
He is a Repug, elected to office by other repugs. It follows that He must have support for his ideas and beliefs. I didn't see anything in your posts or in any other repugs posts that repudiate his uniquely republican belief in legitimate rape.

no, he was elected before he made that statement. that statement caused his to lose the next election.

you pretend to believe he spoke for republicans because it serves your partisan purpose, not because it is true.

you are a liar and an asshole.

Official GOP platform on rape:

todd-akin-meme-rape.jpeg

I'm not surprised that repugs are now pretending that the idiotic statement about legitimate rape was never made. Todd Aiken (R) of Missouri made the statement a few years ago.

And you like to pretend he speaks for the republican party and members because it serves your partisan purpose to do so, not because of any truth to the claim.

does it ever occur to you that it is odd you have to spend so much time and energy being dishonest, to score any points against your ideological enemies?

if the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side.
He is a Repug. You're a Repug. Most of the people on this board are repugs. Bet there weren't many repugs repudiating his statement. If the truth is not on your side, then you really need to ask yourself if you are on the right side, hmmm?

nothing in your post supported the idea that he speaks for the republican party, and/or it's members.
He is a Repug, elected to office by other repugs. It follows that He must have support for his ideas and beliefs. I didn't see anything in your posts or in any other repugs posts that repudiate his uniquely republican belief in legitimate rape.

no, he was elected before he made that statement. that statement caused his to lose the next election.

you pretend to believe he spoke for republicans because it serves your partisan purpose, not because it is true.

I'm an asshole and a liar, eh? Well then I know you repugs will appreciate it then, since that's what you are. I'm just holding him to the very same standards that repugs hold everybody else. If someone on the left says something, it becomes the entire left to repugs. If a terrorist blows something up, and it just so happens he's a Muslim, then all Muslims are terrorists according to repugs. An illegal alien rapes a kid, suddenly all illegals are rapists. So this republican official made an official republican statement and it's on all you republicans to officially own it.

She got pregnant? Then the rape was clearly illegitimate.

Huh? So when is rape ever legitimate?
It's a complicated, republican thing. You'll have to ask one of them to explain it. I don't really get it myself.
Todd Aiken does not post messages here. TheOldSchool does and I don't recall seeing quote marks around the statement. One presumes it's original thought.

It's a complicated, republican thing. You'll have to ask one of them to explain it. I don't really get it myself.
Todd Aiken does not post messages here. TheOldSchool does and I don't recall seeing quote marks around the statement. One presumes it's original thought.
Hey if a rape happens, God intended it to happen.

Official GOP platform on rape:

todd-akin-meme-rape.jpeg

he was elected before he made that statement. that statement caused his to lose the next election.

I'm an asshole and a liar, eh? Well then I know you repugs will appreciate it then, since that's what you are. I'm just holding him to the very same standards that repugs hold everybody else. If someone on the left says something, it becomes the entire left to repugs. If a terrorist blows something up, and it just so happens he's a Muslim, then all Muslims are terrorists according to repugs. An illegal alien rapes a kid, suddenly all illegals are rapists. So this republican official made an official republican statement and it's on all you republicans to officially own it.

Nothing in your statement addresses the fact that I rebutted your claim.

Are you going to stop using that particular smear now that you've been shown it's false?

Rhetorical question, of course the answer is no.

Truth is irrelevant to a vile propagandist like you.

Are you going to stop using that particular smear now that you've been shown it's false?

Are you ever going to disavow "legitimate rape" or will you just continue name calling? Of course, the answer is name calling. When you can't attack the message, a good propagandist attacks the messenger.

Are you ever going to disavow "legitimate rape" or will you just continue name calling? Of course, the answer is name calling. When you can't attack the message, a good propagandist attacks the messenger.

he was elected before he made that statement. that statement caused his to lose the next election.

He was the Republican nominee in the election he lost. That means he spoke for Republicans. Fortunately, enough sane people showed up and voted for his opponent. I note that you still don't disavow "legitimate rape". I guess that must be your position on the subject then.

He was the Republican nominee in the election he lost. That means he spoke for Republicans. Fortunately, enough sane people showed up and voted for his opponent. I note that you still don't disavow "legitimate rape". I guess that must be your position on the subject then.

None of that strongly supports your claim that he speaks for Republicans.

Very weak implication, at best.

So did Whoopie Goldberg.

Democrats have to shift the topic to abortion because the rape is inconsequential. It's just sex. Pedophilia is a a sexual orientation just like being gay. It's not his fault this is an unjust world. He has a right to pursue happiness and he is happy when he has sex.

Democrats have to shift the topic to abortion because the rape is inconsequential. It's just sex. Pedophilia is a a sexual orientation just like being gay. It's not his fault this is an unjust world. He has a right to pursue happiness and he is happy when he has sex.

While all of that it true in the lib mind, I think you overlook the real issue here.

They have to side with the criminal because he is brown.

Thus, deflection and counter attack.

Well, the rapist certainly isn't going to be executed for his crime. Executing his child is next best.

Forum List

Back