Illegal alien rapes child, gets her pregnant

Clearly a monster and this man will get his comeuppance in prison.

Look on the bright side, Steve, at least you gets use her rape to whine about liberals and votes. :thup:
Most likely a progressive...

In a just world the 11 year old child would have a necessary abortion. Then the rapist would be charged with the murder of the baby.

12512333_545279375657720_936268031053195166_n.png

In a just world the 11 year old child would have a necessary abortion. Then the rapist would be charged with the murder of the baby.
Well, apparently the family of this prepubescent girl decided that she would carry the pregnancy to term. A tough decision to be sure. One that I would never want to make. I don't think there is any way in the world I would have made an 11 year old girl do that. Hopefully she is well and will recover.

RWNJs line up to call rape victims liars - until the rapist is an illegal.

Tomorrow, they'll be right back to attacking the victims.

11975_1703726093235662_2828951138582489782_n.jpg

I know how to chase RWNJ hypocrites out of a thread!

Post some facts and

POOF!

They're gone.

:lmao::lmao:

RWNJ traitors pretending to care that a woman was raped.

Every one of you is lying.

Idaho Republican Says ‘Trauma’ Prevents Pregnancy If Woman Is Raped

Never heard of him before, and never heard of him for anything since.

Let's pretend that I spent some time finding a dumb dem saying something dumb and then pretending that he spoke for all dems.

Then you said he didn't speak for all dems.

Then I spend 20 pages calling you on the fact that I just used your own logic against you, while you pretend to be dumber than a turd.

Then I get sick of playing your moronic game, and I make the point that random dumb people don't spea for other people.

And then lets pretend that you just were a dick and then went back to your original claim like a complete asshole.

Then I finish up with this.

'
58738526.jpg

The Right will insist that the 11yo give birth.

It was not the Right that had the 11 year old give birth. It was her Hispanic family, who are almost certainly dems.
She hasn't given birth yet.
Can I assume you'd let her have an abortion?

From the linked article.

"Marcos Narvaez-Zamore, 32, showed no sign of emotion as District Judge Gregory Moeller announced the sentence, which includes ten years fixed prison time, 22 years indeterminate.

Narvaez-Zamore, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, was arrested and charged with rape last August after the victim’s brother contacted law enforcement. Detectives say the 11-year-old, who lived in the home with Narvaez-Zamore, was repeatedly raped over a series of months.

Court documents show a pregnancy test was administered to girl, who had turned 12, in August. Medical personnel determined she was 27-weeks pregnant. Court officials told EastIdahoNews.com the girl delivered a full-term baby that was was adopted by another family."

And my call on it would depend on how early detection was, the dangers associated with such a young mother, and the wishes of the girl.

There should be a rape enhancement if the victim gets pregnant. Say tack on another ten years.

Forum List

Back