Illegal Alien Suing First Responders Who Rescued Him From Drowning

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
America is the laughing-stock of the world because of how we coddle these criminal invaders!!!

Illegal Alien Suing First Responders Who Rescued Him From Drowning (Video) | Top Right News

“I need money”. Greedy illegal alien Roy Ortiz is suing those who saved his life

An illegal alien in Colorado is suing several first responders who took part in rescuing him last September, when he became trapped in his car during a flash flood.

They saved Roy Ortiz’ life — and he is suing them, for not getting him out fast enough.

The document, lists Boulder County sheriff’s deputies, a member of the Westminster dive team, Broomfield and the North Metro Fire Rescue District as potential defendants.

On Sept. 12, Ortiz’s vehicle was washed off the road, and the rushing waters flipped the car upside down. It took North Metro Fire Rescue about two hours to bring Ortiz to safety. Ortiz now claims that rescuers were negligent in their duty because they should have extracted him from his car faster.

It is disgraceful, and he’s doing it all for money. Said Ortiz:

Well, I’m happy. I’m really happy to be alive…But I’m looking for some help with my bills. I don’t have the money to pay.”

We might never know that Ortiz was here illegally if not for the intrepid work of FoxNews’ Gretchen Carlson, who dramatically outed Ortiz on air after obtaining the information from Ortiz’ attorney before the broadcast:

All mexicans are told cradle to grave that america stole land from mexico 160(!!!) years ago and thus they are justified in cheating the gringos anyway they can. We shouldn't allow any mexican to come here but traitor obozo lets them come by the millions every year.

So turns out the piece of shit is an illegal huh ? Figures.

Looks that way. I've read other articles about this story and they never mention he's illegal which usually means he is. If a mexican does something wrong and is legal, the press always puts that in the first sentence.

So turns out the piece of shit is an illegal huh ? Figures.

Looks that way. I've read other articles about this story and they never mention he's illegal which usually means he is. If a mexican does something wrong and is legal, the press always puts that in the first sentence.

Yep, there's not a news service in this country that has the balls to mention if the piece of crap is illegal.

All mexicans are told cradle to grave that america stole land from mexico 160(!!!) years ago and thus they are justified in cheating the gringos anyway they can. We shouldn't allow any mexican to come here but traitor obozo lets them come by the millions every year.

Obozo has deported more of them than Bush did. STFU

HAHAHA. If you believe that, you're the only one in the country. Produce your evidence that obozo has deported 2 million illegals like he says.

I don't think he's deporting anyone. He won't even deport his illegal alien relatives despite the political damage that does him.!! THINK

Actually there is a report in the politics forum which questions that. It states they were counting those people crossing the border illegally and being turned around immediately and moved further from the border as deportations. I can't recall the name of the thread. There was a different article, but I found this one.

Obama is accused of inflating his deportation numbers. What?s really happening?

I have heard more on this story. I didn't hear he was illegal but that really doesn't matter. What I heard happened was he was driving TO WORK and hit a stretch where the road was washed out and went off the road. Two other drivers hit the same patch and pushed him into the water.

He crawed into the back seat and found an air pocket where he lived for 2 hours. Divers went down and reported that no one was alive in the car. Then then pulled the car out 1 hour later. So saying they saved his life is a little bit of a stretch. Yes, they pulled his car out but only as a matter of what they would have thought was retrieving a dead body.

So he is first suing the state for not closing the road. He is suing the people who pushed him into the water. He is also suing the first responders for not seeing he was actually alive. What he really did was place a 500,000 dollar amount on his law suit to cover his medical expenses. After hearing all of that, and accepting it is true, then what he is doing doesn't seem quite so absurd.

America is the laughing-stock of the world because of how we coddle these criminal invaders!!!

Illegal Alien Suing First Responders Who Rescued Him From Drowning (Video) | Top Right News

“I need money”. Greedy illegal alien Roy Ortiz is suing those who saved his life

An illegal alien in Colorado is suing several first responders who took part in rescuing him last September, when he became trapped in his car during a flash flood.

They saved Roy Ortiz’ life — and he is suing them, for not getting him out fast enough.

The document, lists Boulder County sheriff’s deputies, a member of the Westminster dive team, Broomfield and the North Metro Fire Rescue District as potential defendants.

On Sept. 12, Ortiz’s vehicle was washed off the road, and the rushing waters flipped the car upside down. It took North Metro Fire Rescue about two hours to bring Ortiz to safety. Ortiz now claims that rescuers were negligent in their duty because they should have extracted him from his car faster.

Well, I’m happy. I’m really happy to be alive…But I’m looking for some help with my bills. I don’t have the money to pay.”

We might never know that Ortiz was here illegally if not for the intrepid work of FoxNews’ Gretchen Carlson, who dramatically outed Ortiz on air after obtaining the information from Ortiz’ attorney before the broadcast:

They should send him the bill and deport his greedy, criminal ass back where he came from.

To me, that man should be thankful that he was pulled out of there at all! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and those who saved him always!!!

Holly

Illegal Alien Suing First Responders Who Rescued Him From Drowning
He can't sue. If he is an illegal alien, and as he is now in the public spotlight, he will be deported. Authorities cannot knowingly let an illegal stay once he's been uncovered.

First Responders have nothing to worry about.

If he is suing for negligence he has to show: Duty, Breach, Causation, and Damages.

I don't breach, causation, or damages in this scenario.

Imagine what chance an illegal alien in any other country in the world would have suing the local government that saved his life. Only in America.

I have heard more on this story. I didn't hear he was illegal but that really doesn't matter. What I heard happened was he was driving TO WORK and hit a stretch where the road was washed out and went off the road. Two other drivers hit the same patch and pushed him into the water.

He crawed into the back seat and found an air pocket where he lived for 2 hours. Divers went down and reported that no one was alive in the car. Then then pulled the car out 1 hour later. So saying they saved his life is a little bit of a stretch. Yes, they pulled his car out but only as a matter of what they would have thought was retrieving a dead body.

So he is first suing the state for not closing the road. He is suing the people who pushed him into the water. He is also suing the first responders for not seeing he was actually alive. What he really did was place a 500,000 dollar amount on his law suit to cover his medical expenses. After hearing all of that, and accepting it is true, then what he is doing doesn't seem quite so absurd.

Actually, it does seem absurd. Why didn't he signal the divers when they came to look for people? If he was in an air pocket he could have. It doesn't matter if they thought he was dead or not, they still saved him. He doesn't have a negligence claim.

He might be able to sue them in tort for accidentally hitting him and pushing him into the water. And he might get damages from the state for not closing the road but that is going to be contingent an whether he can prove the state knew about the problem and did nothing about it.

He isn't asking for a lot. He was smart there. Ask for an amount that is lower than the cost of defending the case. A settlement is likely. Some states require that a settlement attempt be made before the case gets to court.

Forum List

Back