Illegal aliens have been convicted of more than 66,000 crimes under Biden’s watch.

And that’s just the ones they caught. And not counting the thousands of cases pending.

Remember: Joe put Harris in charge of border security.

1720291733570.png

And that’s just the ones they caught. And not counting the thousands of cases pending.

Everyday I read about new murders and rapes.
Every white leftist actually believe they commit zero crimes because the fake news will never ever mention it

Yep. And some of those crimes have been so brutal and horrible they shouldn't be described here. I'm pretty sure those thousands and thousands that Biden is flying in every week, maybe every day, are as well vetted as he and Mayorkas claims they are either. Chris Wray, FBI, says the terror threat is higher right now than it has been in a very long time. And nobody else in the administration seems to either acknowledge that or are the least bothered by it.

We have a President and administration who don't give a damn about us or care about us in any way. They damn sure are not providing the national defense.

Yep. And some of those crimes have been so brutal and horrible they shouldn't be described here. I'm pretty sure those thousands and thousands that Biden is flying in every week, maybe every day, are as well vetted as he and Mayorkas claims they are either. Chris Wray, FBI, says the terror threat is higher right now than it has been in a very long time. And nobody else in the administration seems to either acknowledge that or are the least bothered by it.

We have a President and administration who don't give a damn about us or care about us in any way. They damn sure are not providing the national defense.

That are I highlighted up there should be an AREN'T. That is I don't believe for a minute that those thousands of migrants flying into the country bypassing the CBP entirely are vetted much if at all. And the Democrat propaganda machine satirically called the MSM turns a blind eye per usual.

The administration now says it hasn't paid for those flights. That may be one of thousands of reasons the Democrats are so terrified that Trump will win in 2024 and have access to the 'books.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back