Illegal Aliens have no voice in our country's governing laws. Period

Point of order...You never said "no"...
Omg

The answer was an obvious no

Not really, no. How do you check the immigration status of those you hire?
The same way every other business is SUPPOSED TO but many don't.

That's not an answer. What system do you use to verify the immigration status of those you allegedly employ?

If one can’t articulate the English language...I will not hire him/her...I’ve kicked many off my jobs for not being able to communicate.

That isn't an indicator of immigration status.

Omg

The answer was an obvious no

That's not an answer. What system do you use to verify the immigration status of those you allegedly employ?

If one can’t articulate the English language...I will not hire him/her...I’ve kicked many off my jobs for not being able to communicate.

Really...it works amazing for me.....How many REAL Americans do you know that can’t clearly speak the English language?

If they gather in any protests or marches ICE should be there to greet them.

We must get control of our borders.

#buildthewall

I know this may sound off topic, but I have a question and then after I have the answer, I have follow up questions, just so I understand this thread better. Please don't get defensive as this is an attempt at understanding.

Do you, by any chance, believe in a Christian God?
Christian God never said to prey upon the goodness of others....

Have you read the Rules for Radicals?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
"A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism." p.10

Really...it works amazing for me.....How many REAL Americans do you know that can’t clearly speak the English language?
Real Americans? How about 47% of the voters that didn't vote for Romney. They can barely speak their own language, thanks to the public education system.

Real Americans? How about 47% of the voters that didn't vote for Romney. They can barely speak their own language, thanks to the public education system.

BUT, BUT, BUT...their great, great, great grandparents were once enslaved....they’re exempt from behaving like civil humans.

#buildthewall
“ Illegal aliens “ don’t vote.
Proven by the liar in chief’s own commission run by his allies trying to prove 3-6 million illegals voted.
Just one of hundreds of humiliating moments in this buffoon’s first year of his reign of error.

They do vote, we just aren’t sure how much, but they do indeed vote. That is a FACT.
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform
In addition, there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

[2] Public Interest Legal Foundation/Virginia Voters Alliance, Alien Invasion in Virginia: The Discovery and Coverup of Noncitizen Registration and Voting (September 2016), available at: https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf and Brendan Kirby, Illegal Alien Voters Uncovered in Philly Are “Tip of the Iceberg,” Lifezette October 5, 2016, available at: Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are 'Tip of the Iceberg' | LifeZette
Is only an illegal from mehico allowed to vote or any country? If everyone, why are we investigating Russia for interfering? It would seem the left doesn’t care if illegals vote! Eh?

#buildthewall

I know this may sound off topic, but I have a question and then after I have the answer, I have follow up questions, just so I understand this thread better. Please don't get defensive as this is an attempt at understanding.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
"A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage -- the political paradise of communism." p.10

First off, I have not asked you anything. I asked the OP. Secondly, I asked that nothing be read into the question.

Now, to further embarrass you I've read that silly tripe about Saul Alinsky's Rules... and it don't have shit to do with what I asked. It is wholly irrelevant.

I asked the OP a question. I've not stated what side I'm on, but for your own information, to me Donald Trump is a moderate. Now, I'd appreciate it if the OP were involved in his own thread. But, thanks for doing exactly what asked NOT be done.

#buildthewall

First off, I have not asked you anything. I asked the OP. Secondly, I asked that nothing be read into the question.

Now, to further embarrass you I've read that silly tripe about Saul Alinsky's Rules... and it don't have shit to do with what I asked. It is wholly irrelevant.

I asked the OP a question. I've not stated what side I'm on, but for your own information, to me Donald Trump is a moderate. Now, I'd appreciate it if the OP were involved in his own thread. But, thanks for doing exactly what asked NOT be done.
I didn't respond because I don't see the relevance. I do not have any faith or believe in any God. I am also not interested in side track arguments.
Enforce our laws.

This is a well-calculated decision by the Democratic Party. It's decided to cast its lot with foreign interests. So many future Democrat Voters are at stake. The Party certainly doesn't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. Their #1 priority now, is placating Non-Citizens. I'm actually surprised so few Americans understand that. It's time for them to wake up. Time's running out.
It is very hard for liberals to break the brain washing they have been given during their time at public(indoctrination stations) schools. Just look a the Nazi youth, and how they were willing to die for the country even when the country was going down in flames... Liberals are the same way. Party First, even if it kills them...

Yeah, Lenin would be very proud to see so many 'Useful Idiots.' He vowed to create a global mass army of em. Our Government Schools are a big part of the problem. Seizing control of American children's minds by way of schooling, was a major component in the Communist Agenda. And sadly, they've been very successful in achieving that goal. I strongly urge parents to consider all other education alternatives. Government Schools aren't the best option for their children.

#buildthewall

I didn't respond because I don't see the relevance. I do not have any faith or believe in any God. I am also not interested in side track arguments.
Enforce our laws.
Our laws are being enforced - as is the rule of law, affording those undocumented a presumption of innocence and due process.

#buildthewall

Enforce our laws.

The relevance comes when we get on a level playing field and discuss the issue. If you're expecting left wing talking points, you don't get them from me. If you're looking for me to be chanting the mantra of the right, you don't get that either.

Either a person believes in God or they don't. If you don't want to answer that question, would you agree that the Republic was founded largely on Christian principles?

There is nothing sinister here.

If you wish to converse with me, define your terms.” Voltaire,

You are so defensive, you don't know whether we're going to end up agreeing or disagreeing. What does that say about how much confidence you have in your own position?

#buildthewall

Enforce our laws.
Our laws are being enforced - as is the rule of law, affording those undocumented a presumption of innocence and due process.

I somewhat agree with this statement. At the end of the day, I would presuppose that the left and the right have an end game. Neither side wants to articulate it - and this IS a discussion board.

But, yes, there is a process for deporting people if they are caught - AND in order to be caught, people must DO something that brings them to the attention of the authorities giving probable cause.

Unfortunately, none of that gets at the information I'm seeking.

#buildthewall

Enforce our laws.

The relevance comes when we get on a level playing field and discuss the issue. If you're expecting left wing talking points, you don't get them from me. If you're looking for me to be chanting the mantra of the right, you don't get that either.

Either a person believes in God or they don't. If you don't want to answer that question, would you agree that the Republic was founded largely on Christian principles?

You are so defensive, you don't know whether we're going to end up agreeing or disagreeing. What does that say about how much confidence you have in your own position?
Bible Gateway passage: Romans 13:1-7 - English Standard Version

They have no legitimate voice, but the Democratic Party is now beholden to them. It's given them a voice. The Party sees millions & millions of future Democrat Voters. They've decided it's worth it to placate Non-Citizens and throw Citizens overboard. It's a well-calculated decision. But hopefully folks will make them pay for that at the Ballot Box. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.

Enforce our laws.

I somewhat agree with this statement. At the end of the day, I would presuppose that the left and the right have an end game. Neither side wants to articulate it - and this IS a discussion board.

But, yes, there is a process for deporting people if they are caught - AND in order to be caught, people must DO something that brings them to the attention of the authorities giving probable cause.

At the end of the day, I would presuppose that the left and the right have an end game.
Yeah the left wants to Fundamentally transform this nation into a shithole, when the right wants to save it for their children and grandchildren, not some illegal latino who crossed out borders so their children can take from mine...

#buildthewall

Enforce our laws.
where are the laws enforced? And the facts are one in our country illegally is committing a crime. They are not innocent.

Enforce our laws.

Bible Gateway passage: Romans 13:1-7 - English Standard Version

No, still not there, but I would like to address that one some day.

Let's presume you are a Christian or you hold to the values since you are quoting the Bible. Here is part of a ruling in a United States Supreme Court case. Do you agree with the Judge?

"The words "people of the United States" and "citizens" are synonymous terms, and mean the same thing. They both describe the political body who ... form the sovereignty, and who hold the power and conduct the Government through their representatives.... The question before us is, whether the class of persons described in the plea in abatement [people of African ancestry] compose a portion of this people, and are constituent members of this sovereignty? We think they are not, and that they are not included, and were not intended to be included, under the word "citizens" in the Constitution, and can therefore claim none of the rights and privileges which that instrument provides for and secures to citizens of the United States. On the contrary, they were at that time considered as a subordinate and inferior class of beings, who had been subjugated by the dominant race, and, whether emancipated or not, yet remained subject to their authority, and had no rights or privileges but such as those who held the power and the Government might choose to grant them."

I'm just shopping for a level playing field on this. Our first naturalization law stated:

United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790).

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law to support the Constitution of the United States, which Oath or Affirmation such Court shall administer, and the Clerk of such Court shall record such Application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a Citizen of the United States. And the children of such person so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, that no person heretofore proscribed by any States, shall be admitted a citizen as aforesaid, except by an Act of the Legislature of the State in which such person was proscribed."

If we have to travel the long road to get to an understanding of this, so be it. It will make it one Hell of a lot easier if you answer my questions. I'm not only trying to understand your position, but how it fits with what needs to be done today.

So there are two of my cards on the table. Do you have a problem with either one of them? So, let us summarize:

America was founded by whites who were predominantly Christian and they - and they alone - were the "posterity" our forefathers intended for the Constitution to apply to. Do agree with that presupposition? You see the evidence above.

I promise you, it will be easier to answer the questions rather than guess where this conversation is going - it's going where no other conversation has gone relative to this immigration debacle.

Enforce our laws.

At the end of the day, I would presuppose that the left and the right have an end game.
Yeah the left wants to Fundamentally transform this nation into a shithole, when the right wants to save it for their children and grandchildren, not some illegal latino who crossed out borders so their children can take from mine...

No disrespect, but I'm trying to have a conversation with the OP and when people are trying to second guess where I'm going, it gets impossible to arrive at the answer.

In my view, the left does not seem to have a cogent argument; they have no direction; don't seem to know what in the Hell they want - not for themselves and not for America. Is the right in any better position?

I'm trying to find that out for myself. Now, if the OP answers my questions, you should consider what he's saying. I'm not going to judge him or his answers. There is not going to be a right or wrong answer to say to me. I honestly don't know where America stands on the issue when the laws and the history are put into the equation.

Forum List

Back