Illegal Aliens have no voice in our country's governing laws. Period

In your business, do you compete and/or hire illegal immigrants?

Just curious because I know you are a tradesman.

I just had one replace the tree in my front yard. He's an older guy and has been here illegally for years. All my friends use him for our landscaping and stuff.

In your business, do you compete and/or hire illegal immigrants?

Just curious because I know you are a tradesman.

I just had one replace the tree in my front yard. He's an older guy and has been here illegally for years. All my friends use him for our landscaping and stuff.

I sometimes advertise on Criagslist and make it plain: I'm looking for someone to help with a gig, cannot afford big companies, etc. I wanted a simple website built from one of the low cost to freebie websites.

The people applying for the job were big companies and people that charge as much as for their services as my dentist does for his time.

I try to get people to cut my grass once in a while and who shows up to "give an estimate?" The ONLY people that come by are Bubba in his supersized truck and wants $150. The Mexicans usually do it for $25, but last couple of times I hired it out to an autistic kid for $20. It took him about 45 minutes.

Americans are not entrepreneurial and if all you need is a hour or two job that a trained monkey can do, there's no sense looking for a contractor. The people who will flame you are the ones sitting on their ass, honestly believing you should have NO choice in who you hire and they are not willing to do the jobs in their spare time. They simply cannot understand that major corporations are not an option for a small gig. And, most people are too damn lazy to be be entrepreneurial to offer to work for $15 to $30 or so per hour helping out those who have small budgets and little income.

The Executive Branch is within their rights to start arresting these government officials who gives aid and comfort to the foreign criminals living among us. I wish he would start.

The first thing they need to do is monitor internet forum boards for illegal foreigners (Russian) who pretend to be US citizens while basing our (USA) immigration system and our right to vote.
Beginning with any user names having "death" in their user name.

No animosity intended or implied

Forum List

Back