Illegal aliens voting in US

So I as an American should be able to live as a legal resident in countries with local elections and vote locally? I don’t think so. Voting is a privilege reserved for Citizens. If voting is that important to you, become a citizen.

I don’t see why not if you are a legal resident

It's interesting that the party of "small government" is now asking the government to monitor the menstrual cycles of female athletes, and regulating whether women leave the state to seek a legal abortion.

They're making a HUGE deal about protect women's sports, a subject which they have never cared about in the past, refused to support legislatively, and continue to mock. They continue to claim that Title IX is detrimental to the male athletic programs in the schools which are forced to divert money and resources to women's sports.

FEMALE ATHLETES aren't complaining about this at all. They have a whole laundry list of things they want to change about inequity in resources and funding, sexual abuse by coaches, and a whole litany of things that could be better for them, but having to compete against trans athletes isn't one of them.

They have no problem with expanding government to imprison as many refugees are possible, or enforcing anti-abortion hate laws against women, or to lock up black and brown teenagers for smoking a joint.
Where is this being done?

Only in your dreams!

There is a bill in Washington DC that allows illegal aliens to vote in local elections supported by the Demos. That is just plain stupid. Republicans in congress must stop this stupidity
That's already been happening in California and possibly even in New York.

Forum List

Back