Illegal Breaks Both Legs

Illegal border-crosser breaks both legs after fall from top of wall, Border Patrol says

A man trying to enter the U.S. illegally broke both of his legs and suffered a back injury Sunday after falling 30 feet from the top of a U.S.-Mexico border wall in California, federal Border Patrol officials said.

The injured man was discovered behind an outlet mall around 9 p.m., a Border Patrol news release said. Paramedics arriving at the scene determined the man had suffered bilateral femur fractures to both legs as well as an unspecified back injury, the release said.

Now the US taxpayer is on the hook for all of his expenses!
What's your point exactly...? Have the wall but put pillows on the US side? Have the wall but put spikes on the US side? Don't have the wall at all and destroy the job potential of every working class American seeking more than $5 / hr.?
Have the wall. Place an alligator filled moat at the bottom!

Yeah a moat sounds good. Hell shoot them as they come across. They will get the message. Oh yeah and throw that illegal back over the wall.
Yeah, just like a visitor’s homerun ball at Wrigley Field.

If we cut off all incentive, they wouldnt try to come here illegally.
We wouldnt need a wall. Wouldnt need a moat. Wouldnt need land mines or bullets..
But that will never happen because our elitists want them to keep coming..
Not only that, we want them to overthrow the government.
Then we want them to pass a law requiring all whites to move to a less desirable area of the country.
Just like white people did to us.
Then you will understand why we are angry.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

If we cut off all incentive, they wouldnt try to come here illegally.
We wouldnt need a wall. Wouldnt need a moat. Wouldnt need land mines or bullets..
But that will never happen because our elitists want them to keep coming..
Not only that, we want them to overthrow the government.
Then we want them to pass a law requiring all whites to move to a less desirable area of the country.
Just like white people did to us.
Then you will understand why we are angry.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
You are an illegal?

So they couldn't drive him to the hospital?

They SHOULD have driven hm to the nearest crossing, put him back into Mexico and asked the Mexicans to keep their trash in their own side of the wall.

I have an idea, why not just shoot him, kill him and leave him for the wolves to eat, why waste gas. The boarder guards can sit on their arses and just shoot whoever crossed the boarder, no matter what age. That would make most of them on this posting very happy.

Illegal border-crosser breaks both legs after fall from top of wall, Border Patrol says

A man trying to enter the U.S. illegally broke both of his legs and suffered a back injury Sunday after falling 30 feet from the top of a U.S.-Mexico border wall in California, federal Border Patrol officials said.

The injured man was discovered behind an outlet mall around 9 p.m., a Border Patrol news release said. Paramedics arriving at the scene determined the man had suffered bilateral femur fractures to both legs as well as an unspecified back injury, the release said.

El Centro Regional Medical Center
------------------------------------------
So they couldn't drive him to the hospital?
The hospital in Mexico.

No in the US.
Nah! Mexico!

No in the US.
You pay for his medical care.

I have an idea, why not just shoot him, kill him and leave him for the wolves to eat, why waste gas. The boarder guards can sit on their arses and just shoot whoever crossed the boarder, no matter what age. That would make most of them on this posting very happy.

I’m actually if the opinion that “the wall” should be more like the Atlantic Wall was - a massive military fortification staffer to repel invaders though merciless gunfire.

Deport him as is.

You are barbaric in my opinion. I am beginning to doubt this article. Probably made up by boarder control to push the need for a wall, so he can sit on his arse.
You cannot even spell border! I bet difficult words are hard huh?
Maybe she's talking about rent control.

Could be, I mean the word is spelled right in the title and is printed in the patch on the B o r d e r patrol guy’s shirt! :)

Deport him as is.

You are barbaric in my opinion. I am beginning to doubt this article. Probably made up by boarder control to push the need for a wall, so he can sit on his arse.
There's video of him falling.

I seen it and it can be faked, the simple fact they felt a need to post the video is well suspect in and of itself.
Well, since it didn’t happen no medical care is. Needed. Good!

Deport him as is.

I seen it and it can be faked, the simple fact they felt a need to post the video is well suspect in and of itself.

Like I said suspect. To think they needed to post a video, they probably put a dummy up there.
How did he get up there, its takes guts to jump 30' , I so doubt it the more I think about it, and the video looked fake.

Deport him as is.

Like I said suspect. To think they needed to post a video, they probably put a dummy up there.
No! The dummy is right here. I am talking to her!

What's your point exactly...? Have the wall but put pillows on the US side? Have the wall but put spikes on the US side? Don't have the wall at all and destroy the job potential of every working class American seeking more than $5 / hr.?
Have the wall. Place an alligator filled moat at the bottom!
Gatorz and piranhas to slow the fast ones down for the gator :1peleas:

Tonight when its dark, drag him back to the border and throw him over on their side! We'll pay for his healthcare when they pay for the wall.

Deport him as is.

Yes, great reasoning. No doubt it was green screened with crisis actors. Matter of fact, I think that guy used to be my gardener.

Forum List

Back