Illegal Breaks Both Legs

If we cut off all incentive, they wouldnt try to come here illegally.
We wouldnt need a wall. Wouldnt need a moat. Wouldnt need land mines or bullets..
But that will never happen because our elitists want them to keep coming..
Not only that, we want them to overthrow the government.
Then we want them to pass a law requiring all whites to move to a less desirable area of the country.
Just like white people did to us.
Then you will understand why we are angry.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
You are an illegal?
What do you think, or do you think?
If I was an illegal, do you really think I would admit it?

We wouldnt need a wall. Wouldnt need a moat. Wouldnt need land mines or bullets..
Then we want them to pass a law requiring all whites to move to a less desirable area of the country.

You are an illegal?

Why not? The rest of your illegal ilk protest in the streets wanting free shit. Why not admit it anonymously on the internet?
You a pussy?

You are an illegal?

Why not? The rest of your illegal ilk protest in the streets wanting free shit. Why not admit it anonymously on the internet?
You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.
FYI I have never taken anything from the government. Food stamps, unemployment. Nothing. I work for what I have.
Of the two of us, my ancestors can be traced a lot further back then yours which makes you the illegal.

You are an illegal?

You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.
FYI I have never taken anything from the government. Food stamps, unemployment. Nothing. I work for what I have.
Of the two of us, my ancestors can be traced a lot further back then yours which makes you the illegal.

Oh. I didnt know the native americans had nationality and immigration laws.
Weird how that is left out of every history book in the world..

You are an illegal?

You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.

Nice dodge.
Who wrote the history books?
White men.
Truth is we didn't have immigration laws because we didn't need them.
White men wrote immigration laws to prevent brown people from moving here.

Illegal border-crosser breaks both legs after fall from top of wall, Border Patrol says

A man trying to enter the U.S. illegally broke both of his legs and suffered a back injury Sunday after falling 30 feet from the top of a U.S.-Mexico border wall in California, federal Border Patrol officials said.

The injured man was discovered behind an outlet mall around 9 p.m., a Border Patrol news release said. Paramedics arriving at the scene determined the man had suffered bilateral femur fractures to both legs as well as an unspecified back injury, the release said.

Now the US taxpayer is on the hook for all of his expenses!
El Centro Regional Medical Center
------------------------------------------
So they couldn't drive him to the hospital?
The hospital in Mexico.

No in the US.
Nah! Mexico!

No in the US.
Why the U.S.? He isn't a citizen.

You are an illegal?

You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.

Nice dodge.
White men.

Is that why every country has immigration laws? So no brown people? LOL
Back then, NAs were savages.
They invaded, killed and all kinds of shit to their own people. Just like the whites did to them. Over TERRITORY. Just like whites.
Those guys were no better than whites, so dont play that ignorant shit. Whites were just smarter and more advanced. Thats all... Whites won so they are the bad guys :rolleyes:
BTW, how is that a dodge? Do you know what the word "illegal" implies?
You truly are dumb. Sorry.

You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.

Nice dodge.
White men.

They invaded, killed and all kinds of shit to their own people. Just like the whites did to them. Over TERRITORY. Just like whites.
Those guys were no better than whites, so dont play that ignorant shit. Whites were just smarter and more advanced. Thats all... Whites won so they are the bad guys :rolleyes:

Stop changing the subject. We are not talking about or her countries. We are talking about this one.
So natives were savages that killed people but white people weren't? Hilarious!
No. Not hilarious...hypocritical. White people killed us and also did unthinkable things to us. Who is the real savage?

BTW shouldn't you be headed for Charlottesville?
Your buddies are waiting for you.

You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.

Nice dodge.
White men.

Stop changing the subject. We are not talking about or her countries. We are talking about this one.
So natives were savages that killed people but white people weren't? Hilarious!
No. Not hilarious...hypocritical. White people killed us and also did unthinkable things to us. Who is the real savage?

BTW shouldn't you be headed for Charlottesville?
Your buddies are waiting for you.

We are talking about America? Color me shocked.. I didnt know :dunno:
I clearly just said there wasnt much of a difference between the whites and NAs.. Do you have problems reading english bro?
Awww the race card. How cliche :rolleyes:

Illegal border-crosser breaks both legs after fall from top of wall, Border Patrol says

A man trying to enter the U.S. illegally broke both of his legs and suffered a back injury Sunday after falling 30 feet from the top of a U.S.-Mexico border wall in California, federal Border Patrol officials said.

The injured man was discovered behind an outlet mall around 9 p.m., a Border Patrol news release said. Paramedics arriving at the scene determined the man had suffered bilateral femur fractures to both legs as well as an unspecified back injury, the release said.

What's your point exactly...? Have the wall but put pillows on the US side? Have the wall but put spikes on the US side? Don't have the wall at all and destroy the job potential of every working class American seeking more than $5 / hr.?

Willow wants to electrify the wall with a few thousand volts - Then we wouldn't have had to provide hospitalization.

What's your point exactly...? Have the wall but put pillows on the US side? Have the wall but put spikes on the US side? Don't have the wall at all and destroy the job potential of every working class American seeking more than $5 / hr.?
Have the wall. Place an alligator filled moat at the bottom!

Yeah a moat sounds good. Hell shoot them as they come across. They will get the message. Oh yeah and throw that illegal back over the wall.

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Summary execution without arrest or trial sounds......excessive.

Willow wants to electrify the wall with a few thousand volts - Then we wouldn't have had to provide hospitalization.
Wouldnt a few thousand volts kill a person?

You catch on fast :)

You catch on fast :)
You said wouldnt.. my fault. I read "would" LOL

My wife is 100% Haliwa Saponi. She isn't angry at all. She supports her tribe, attends the Pow Wows and keeps the culture alive in our son. Like others she lives a successful life. What's your problem?

You are an illegal?

You a pussy?

My illegal ilk?
You have lost your mind.

Nice dodge.
White men.

Exactly. It was work or starve. No massive welfare state.
Maybe if we returned to that situation, we wouldn't need immigration laws. Maybe.

Have the wall. Place an alligator filled moat at the bottom!

Yeah a moat sounds good. Hell shoot them as they come across. They will get the message. Oh yeah and throw that illegal back over the wall.

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Summary execution without arrest or trial sounds......excessive.

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor.

We should change it to a felony.

Forum List

Back