🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Refusal to Enforce Existing Law
Refusal to keep violent illegals with multiple arrests locked up
Refusal to sign Kate's law
Refusal to Obey Court orders regarding Immigrant Dumping Across the US
Engaging in Human Trafficking, to help bring in flood of illegals
Refusal to arrest human Trafficker until 24th time stopped
Refusal to Stop Sanctuary Cities that provide safe havens for violent, criminal illegals that prey on citizens
Ordering US BPA to 'stand won' and NOT try to prevent illegal 'invasion'
List of US Victims of illegals continue to grow - Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Cops: Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX
- Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX

OBBAMA SHOULD BE FORCED TO PUBLICLY APOLOIZE TO THE LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY AND TO ALL THE VICTIMS OF HIS ILLEGAL INVASION....RIGHT BEFORE HE IS PUBLICLY CANED AND HIS HIS ASS IS TAKEN OFF TO JAIL IN HANDCUFFS!

...ALL US funding to Mexico should stop immediately, Mexico's bank accounts / assets in the US should be frozen, and from those funds payments should be made to all the US victims and families of deceased US victims of illegal immigrant violence. From those MEXICAN funds, as well, the United States should build it's wall and secure the border. Once that is accomplished, then and only then release Mexico's funds in the US back to them - after the reparations have been made and their 'bill' is paid.

Jose-Alejandro-Najarro-Hays-County-Jail-640x480.jpg

And THIS gentleman should be placed in the general population in one of our maximum security prisons, with much ado about him coming and much fanfare as they lead him into his cell block to meet his new 'buddies'.

Even the worst of the criminals there just 'love' guys who hurt kids....

I will be surprised if he lasts more than 48 hours...

Refusal to Stop Sanctuary Cities that provide safe havens for violent, criminal illegals that prey on citizens
List of US Victims of illegals continue to grow - Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

OBBAMA SHOULD BE FORCED TO PUBLICLY APOLOIZE TO THE LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY AND TO ALL THE VICTIMS OF HIS ILLEGAL INVASION....RIGHT BEFORE HE IS PUBLICLY CANED AND HIS HIS ASS IS TAKEN OFF TO JAIL IN HANDCUFFS!

So horrific. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn who's offended by that. Most Americans fully support legal and controlled Immigration. They're not 'Bigots.' They just don't support this Illegal Immigration chaos.

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States | Immigration Policy Center
Read it and weep, Easy. They are more law abiding than us native born Americans. Take your hate and move to a closed society--North Korea, maybe?
OL, I am not demonizing NON-Violent illegals, although I have no problem pointing out the FACTs that it they are here, they are a criminal who has broken our laws. If they have a job here, they have broken our laws as has their employer as it is illegal to hire illegals.

Regarding the pieces of shit Obama and his administration are bring in, harboring, protecting, releasing back onto the US population - like that POS whose picture is above - you better believe I am blaming President Barak Hussein Obama for the vast majority of it. He has broken as many if not more laws than many of the illegals in this country, and his putting illegals and these freakin' violent criminals as a higher priority that US citizens is a direct contributing factor for this little girl being raped and other citizens being victimized in their own country.

So horrific. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn who's offended by that. Most Americans fully support legal and controlled Immigration. They're not 'Bigots.' They just don't support this Illegal Immigration chaos.
That's fine. Just don't go overboard by using OP's methods of argument. No one likes a child rapist, no matter where the person comes from. It's not a good argument for a Wall.

"Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old..."

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.
What part of pointing out that an illegal immigrant has been arrested for raping a 12yo is a 'hasty generalization fallacy'?

It is no secret Obama has refused to enforce existing laws, that he has refused to secure the border, that he refused to sign Kate's law, that he has continuously and repeatedly released violent illegals who have been arrested, that he making no effort to end Sanctuary Cities...these are all documented FACTS.

So what's your problem - Obama catching heat for aiding and abetting violent criminals and child molesters like this guy prey upon Americans or are you just defending the child molester?

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States | Immigration Policy Center
Read it and weep, Easy. They are more law abiding than us native born Americans. Take your hate and move to a closed society--North Korea, maybe?
OL, I am not demonizing NON-Violent illegals, although I have no problem pointing out the FACTs that it they are here, they are a criminal who has broken our laws. If they have a job here, they have broken our laws as has their employer as it is illegal to hire illegals.

Regarding the pieces of shit Obama and his administration are bring in, harboring, protecting, releasing back onto the US population - like that POS whose picture is above - you better believe I am blaming President Barak Hussein Obama for the vast majority of it. He has broken as many if not more laws than many of the illegals in this country, and his putting illegals and these freakin' violent criminals as a higher priority that US citizens is a direct contributing factor for this little girl being raped and other citizens being victimized in their own country.
The child rapist is not representative of immigrants, any more than the other two child rapists I found in less than 20 seconds are representative of Americans.

Every. Single. Day. Someone on this forum from the Pseudo-Right tries to paint all blacks, Mexicans, homosexuals, and Muslims in a negative light. And you are one of them, bigot.

And yet you tards are completely baffled as to why minorities don't vote GOP. You actually think it has something to do with "because gifts". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Nope. It's this gutter shit right here.

You should apologize to America for this asshole. Then apologize to the entire board for this stupid thread.

Tattooed man charged in rape of 12-year-old | TheCitizen.com
Does that tattooed man LOOK like the mug shot of this tattooed man? Not the same guy...but thank you for pointing out that we already have enough freaks and child molesters in this country without having to 'import' / welcome more illegally into the country! We are supposed to be trying to PROTECT US citizens, not put them MORE at risk!

Asking the President of the United States to STOP BREAKING our laws and to start ENFORCING them is not too much to ask!

The child rapist is not representative of immigrants, any more than the other two child rapists I found in less than 20 seconds are representative of Americans.

Every. Single. Day. Someone on this forum from the Pseudo-Right tries to paint all blacks, Mexicans, homosexuals, and Muslims in a negative light. And you are one of them, bigot.

And yet you tards are completely baffled as to why minorities don't vote GOP. You actually think it has something to do with "because gifts". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Every.Single.Day. Some gun hater on this forum paints all gun owners in a negative light. Are you one of them?

Are you claiming illegals are law abiding?
Reagan address on immigration and refugee policy:
Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Every.Single.Day. Some gun hater on this forum paints all gun owners in a negative light. Are you one of them?
Nope. I am pro gun. Nice try.

Your red herring just flopped and hit you in the face.:lol:

Forum List

Back