🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old...

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States | Immigration Policy Center
Read it and weep, Easy. They are more law abiding than us native born Americans. Take your hate and move to a closed society--North Korea, maybe?

Are you claiming illegals are law abiding?
Reagan address on immigration and refugee policy:
Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Not Reagan, YOU. Can't think on your own?

Refusal to Enforce Existing Law
Refusal to keep violent illegals with multiple arrests locked up
Refusal to sign Kate's law
Refusal to Obey Court orders regarding Immigrant Dumping Across the US
Engaging in Human Trafficking, to help bring in flood of illegals
Refusal to arrest human Trafficker until 24th time stopped
Refusal to Stop Sanctuary Cities that provide safe havens for violent, criminal illegals that prey on citizens
Ordering US BPA to 'stand won' and NOT try to prevent illegal 'invasion'
List of US Victims of illegals continue to grow - Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Cops: Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX
- Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX

OBBAMA SHOULD BE FORCED TO PUBLICLY APOLOIZE TO THE LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY AND TO ALL THE VICTIMS OF HIS ILLEGAL INVASION....RIGHT BEFORE HE IS PUBLICLY CANED AND HIS HIS ASS IS TAKEN OFF TO JAIL IN HANDCUFFS!

So horrific. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn who's offended by that. Most Americans fully support legal and controlled Immigration. They're not 'Bigots.' They just don't support this Illegal Immigration chaos.
That's fine. Just don't go overboard by using OP's methods of argument. No one likes a child rapist, no matter where the person comes from. It's not a good argument for a Wall.

No, it's actually an excellent argument for something like it. We already have enough brutal American Citizen murderers & rapists. We certainly don't need to take in Thousands & Thousands more from other countries. Secure the damn border now, and then reform our Immigration System.

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States | Immigration Policy Center
Read it and weep, Easy. They are more law abiding than us native born Americans. Take your hate and move to a closed society--North Korea, maybe?
OL, I am not demonizing NON-Violent illegals, although I have no problem pointing out the FACTs that it they are here, they are a criminal who has broken our laws. If they have a job here, they have broken our laws as has their employer as it is illegal to hire illegals.

Regarding the pieces of shit Obama and his administration are bring in, harboring, protecting, releasing back onto the US population - like that POS whose picture is above - you better believe I am blaming President Barak Hussein Obama for the vast majority of it. He has broken as many if not more laws than many of the illegals in this country, and his putting illegals and these freakin' violent criminals as a higher priority that US citizens is a direct contributing factor for this little girl being raped and other citizens being victimized in their own country.
The child rapist is not representative of immigrants, any more than the other two child rapists I found in less than 20 seconds are representative of Americans.

Every. Single. Day. Someone on this forum from the Pseudo-Right tries to paint all blacks, Mexicans, homosexuals, and Muslims in a negative light. And you are one of them, bigot.

And yet you tards are completely baffled as to why minorities don't vote GOP. You actually think it has something to do with "because gifts". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Nope. It's this gutter shit right here.

Every.Single.Day. Some gun hater on this forum paints all gun owners in a negative light. Are you one of them?
Nope. I am pro gun. Nice try. :lol:

Yet plenty on here do just that while stating exactly what you said. They are the ones that say all those of a religious group shouldn't be judged based on what a few nut do then judge and want to apply laws to all gun owners based on what a few nuts do.

OL, I am not demonizing NON-Violent illegals, although I have no problem pointing out the FACTs that it they are here, they are a criminal who has broken our laws. If they have a job here, they have broken our laws as has their employer as it is illegal to hire illegals.

Regarding the pieces of shit Obama and his administration are bring in, harboring, protecting, releasing back onto the US population - like that POS whose picture is above - you better believe I am blaming President Barak Hussein Obama for the vast majority of it. He has broken as many if not more laws than many of the illegals in this country, and his putting illegals and these freakin' violent criminals as a higher priority that US citizens is a direct contributing factor for this little girl being raped and other citizens being victimized in their own country.
The child rapist is not representative of immigrants, any more than the other two child rapists I found in less than 20 seconds are representative of Americans.

Every. Single. Day. Someone on this forum from the Pseudo-Right tries to paint all blacks, Mexicans, homosexuals, and Muslims in a negative light. And you are one of them, bigot.

And yet you tards are completely baffled as to why minorities don't vote GOP. You actually think it has something to do with "because gifts". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Every.Single.Day. Some gun hater on this forum paints all gun owners in a negative light. Are you one of them?

Yet plenty on here do just that while stating exactly what you said. They are the ones that say all those of a religious group shouldn't be judged based on what a few nut do then judge and want to apply laws to all gun owners based on what a few nuts do.
And I created a little play about that very thing you rubes do. You both have the same illogic in common.

I've posted this many times on this forum:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Nope. I am pro gun. Nice try.

Your red herring just flopped and hit you in the face.:lol:

Not possible as long as there are those that do just that.

No one likes a child rapist, no matter where the person comes from.
I would hope not, but when easyt65 came across that story --- during his constant search on the internet for anything like it --- something tells me a big smile spread across his face as he jumped for joy and yelled, "Aha, I found one!"

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

I know you want to make the sophomoric argument that illegal immigrants, by definition, are breaking the law, and thus demonstrate your willful obtuseness as to their civil behavior as they live among us. Then we can discuss how often you break the speed limit, you criminal.

The simple fact is that study after study demonstrates immigrants are far more law-abiding than native-born Americans.

I will believe the experts over some bigot who found a child rapist and is attempting to make a general statement about all illegal immigrants from it.

Finally, I am a Reagan Republican. What he said about immigrants and refugees goes for me, too.

And I created a little play about that very thing you rubes do. You both have the same illogic in common.

I've posted this many times on this forum:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

You left out a the part where Libtards, when arguing that cars weren't designed to kill, can't explain how someone killed by a nut with a car is less dead than someone killed by a nut with a gun.

You also left out the part where Libtards defend their application of hypocrisy toward all gun owners because of a small few while defending Muslims because it's only a small few.

No one likes a child rapist, no matter where the person comes from.
I would hope not, but when easyt65 came across that story --- during his constant search on the internet for anything like it --- something tells me a big smile spread across his face as he jumped for joy and yelled, "Aha, I found one!"
Or a firebell went off above his cot to notify him of an email alert from his favorite propaganda outlet. These rubes start way too many similar topics for it to be just one coincidence after another.

I know you want to make the sophomoric argument that illegal immigrants, by definition, are breaking the law, and thus demonstrate your willful obtuseness as to their civil behavior as they live among us. Then we can discuss how often you break the speed limit, you criminal.

The simple fact is that study after study demonstrates immigrants are far more law-abiding than native-born Americans.

I will believe the experts over some bigot who found a child rapist and is attempting to make a general statement about all illegal immigrants from it.

Finally, I am a Reagan Republican. What he said about immigrants and refugees goes for me, too.

Why don't you tell me with specific times and dates where I've broken any law. You can't? That's what I thought.

The simple fact is that someone coming here illegal has, as their first act, the commission of a crime yet you defend them as law abiding. I see you're another retard that doesn't know the meaning of illegal.

Why don't you tell me with specific times and dates where I've broken any law. You can't? That's what I thought.

The simple fact is that someone coming here illegal has, as their first act, the commission of a crime yet you defend them as law abiding. I see you're another retard that doesn't know the meaning of illegal.
See? You did exactly what I said you would do. You can't stop yourselves.

Wrong Analogy....

There is enough crime and murder in Mexico without them needing Obama to hand-deliver thousands of more weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels. Attacking the person for pointing this out is the Liberal's response to the crime / moronic thing this government has done.

In this case, Liberals seek to attack the guy pointing out yet another needless crime was perpetrated by one of the many illegals Obama is doing his best to bring in, in direct violation of US law.

Why is it that Liberals can never attack the law-breaker or the criminal, especially when one of their own is involved, but instead feel the need to the one pointing out the crime?

We can't discuss black-on-black crime, which is extremely more widely spread than white-on-black crime, because it does not support the Liberal narrative. We can not discuss the crimes perpetrated by the violent criminals Obama has not only let in but whom he has brought in because, again, it does not support the liberal narrative.

THIS little girl was not attacked and raped by a home-grown citizen. She was raped by a POS illegal that has been allowed to enter this country because a US President REFUSES to enforce existing U.S. Law in an attempt to protect our citizens. That makes liberals uncomfortable to talk about. And instead of criticizing the President who makes up shit as he goes along, ignoring the Constitution and Rule of Law, they want to attack the person who dares to post the story of how one of his beloved illegals - who should never have been here - raped a little girl - a US citizen.

I urge any of my 'critics' to go to the link I initially posted, read the PARTIAL list of names murdered / killed by the criminals Obama has allowed and helped bring into this country. Then contact their relatives - tell them how 'nice' and 'respectful' illegals are and how because of THEM and their dead family members illegals are getting a bad 'rep'.

Good lord....

See? You did exactly what I said you would do. You can't stop yourselves.

You did exactly what I expected you to do. You defend illegals and don't consider what they did as a crime. Typical.

80 percent of Americans want illegal immigrants to be given legal status or a path to citizenship.

But the pseudo-cons only care about the Will of the People when it suits them.

Wrong Analogy....

There is enough crime and murder in Mexico without them needing Obama to hand-deliver thousands of more weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels. Attacking the person for pointing this out is the Liberal's response to the crime / moronic thing this government has done.

In this case, Liberals seek to attack the guy pointing out yet another needless crime perpetrated by one of the many illegals Obama is doing his best to bring in, in direct violation of US law.

Why is it that Liberals can never attack the law-breaker or the criminal, especially when one of their own is involved, but instead feel the need to the one pointing out the crime?

We can't discuss black-on-black crime, which is extremely more widely spread than white-on-black crime, because it does not support the Liberal narrative. We can not discuss the crimes perpetrated by the violent criminals Obama has not only let in but whom he has brought in because, again, it does not support the liberal narrative.

THIS little girl was not attacked and raped by a home-grown citizen. She was raped by a POS illegal that has been allowed to enter this country because a US President REFUSES to enforce existing U.S. Law in an attempt to protect our citizens. That makes liberals uncomfortable to talk about. And instead of criticizing the President who makes up shit as he goes along, ignoring the Constitution and Rule of Law, they want to attack the person who dares to post the story of how one of his beloved illegals - who should never have been here - raped a little girl - a US citizen.

I urge any of my 'critics' to go to the link I initially posted, read the PARTIAL list of names murdered / killed by the criminals Obama has allowed and helped bring into this country. Then contact their relatives - tell them how 'nice' and 'respectful' illegals are and how because of THEM and their dead family members illegals are getting a bad 'rep'.

Good lord....
People like g5000 defend them being here and try to justify how illegal really doesn't mean a crime was committed.

80 percent of Americans want illegal immigrants to be given legal status or a path to citizenship.

But the pseudo-cons only care about the Will of the People when it suits them.

That's 80% that, like you, don't know the meaning of illegal.

Refusal to Enforce Existing Law
Refusal to keep violent illegals with multiple arrests locked up
Refusal to sign Kate's law
Refusal to Obey Court orders regarding Immigrant Dumping Across the US
Engaging in Human Trafficking, to help bring in flood of illegals
Refusal to arrest human Trafficker until 24th time stopped
Refusal to Stop Sanctuary Cities that provide safe havens for violent, criminal illegals that prey on citizens
Ordering US BPA to 'stand won' and NOT try to prevent illegal 'invasion'
List of US Victims of illegals continue to grow - Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Cops: Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX
- Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX

OBBAMA SHOULD BE FORCED TO PUBLICLY APOLOIZE TO THE LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY AND TO ALL THE VICTIMS OF HIS ILLEGAL INVASION....RIGHT BEFORE HE IS PUBLICLY CANED AND HIS HIS ASS IS TAKEN OFF TO JAIL IN HANDCUFFS!

So horrific. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn who's offended by that. Most Americans fully support legal and controlled Immigration. They're not 'Bigots.' They just don't support this Illegal Immigration chaos.
That's fine. Just don't go overboard by using OP's methods of argument. No one likes a child rapist, no matter where the person comes from. It's not a good argument for a Wall.

No, it's actually an excellent argument for something like it. We already have enough brutal American Citizen murderers & rapists. We certainly don't need to take in Thousands & Thousands more from other countries. Secure the damn border now, and then reform our Immigration System.
Like I already said, Fine. Leave the one-by-one examples of illegal immigrants commiting crimes out of it. One criminal Mexican (or whatever) is no more representative of ALL illegal immigrants than one criminal American is representative of all Americans. Just leave the stupid arguments out of it. It actually hurts your side more than helps it. It makes it look like you might be bigoted, which may or may not be the case.

Like I already said, Fine. Leave the one-by-one examples of illegal immigrants commiting crimes out of it. One criminal Mexican (or whatever) is no more representative of ALL illegal immigrants than one criminal American is representative of all Americans. Just leave the stupid arguments out of it. It actually hurts your side more than helps it. It makes it look like you might be bigoted, which may or may not be the case.

1. I am not going to 'Leave the one-by-one examples of illegal immigrants committing crimes out of it' just because YOU say to do so. Those names of US citizens killed by illegals would not be listed on that page, would still most probably be alive today, if this POS President had secured the border, had enforced existing immigration law, had not engaged in human trafficking, had not violated court orders regarding bringing illegals into the country, had not protected Sanctuary Cities, had not continued to give illegals incentives to come here, and had not worked to make it easier for them to come here. Those American citizens probably would be dead and that little girl probably would not have been raped had this President respected and enforced this nation's laws and cared as much about protecting the citizens of this country as much as he cares about the welfare of the illegals like this POS whom he has made a higher priority that US citizens!

2. I never said POSes like this criminal represented all illegals in this country. You liberal sin a rush to attack ME made the assumption and false accusation that I have done this.

The death of countless Americans, the rape of our children, and the continued victimization of Americans in our own country by illegals this President is protecting and bringing in are too damn important just to ;leave out of the argument' of illegal immigration and this administration's / President's aiding and abetting the perpetrators. These Victims are in large part THE argument.

Opposing illegal immigration, opposing a President who not only refuses to enforce our laws but is criminally aiding and abetting the illegals who are coming here and killing, raping, robbing, and victimizing Americans is not 'bigoted'. Those who like you, who can't or won't see, can't seem to tell the difference between opposing CRIME and a made-up argument of 'racism' to protect the illegal immigration going on. It's not about RACE. It's not about COLOR. It's about the LAW...the law this President has CHOSEN not to enforce, the laws his precious illegals continue to violate, and the American victims that result from those laws not enforced and broken.

I will not be silenced from faux liberal threats and warnings that if I continue to speak out I will be branded a 'bigot' or a 'racist'. Cowards and those who are afraid of false labels cower at this liberal tactic. Again, instead of attacking and warning me, why don't you demand President Obama ENFORCE US LAW, provide for our national security and the security of US citizens' lives rather than put criminals ahead of US citizens in this country?

How many American citizens should be raped by illegals? How many American citizens murdered by illegals? Clearly you are okay with this girl being raped so how many have to be raped by illegals before you say enough and deport them?
MAYBE it is going to take an illegal attacking a citizen and the citizen gunning them down on their own to start to drive the point home to both other illegals and this President / administration that we are not going to take it anymore. If HE will not enforce the law and protect US citizens then we will be forced to protect ourselves. No doubt, in such a case, Obama would sent lynch after the citizen who killed the illegal.

Forum List

Back