Illegal Immigrant got sick crossing the border. Should we sympathize?

Should we sympathize?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm definitely shoving my pro-life ideals down your throat.

Open wider, ok?

So no, you'll not put your money where your mouth is.

Got it, thanks for the transparency.

So, right to life and healthcare is simply a financial issue to you?

What price is too high for saving a life?

Ever
I'm definitely shoving my pro-life ideals down your throat.

Open wider, ok?

Everyone has the right to healthcare, just not the right to take money from others to pay for it. I don't get to rob the grocery store because I'm hungry either.

When YOU write the check for this guy voluntarily, then we'll know the price one is willing to pay.

Feel free to post an image of that check.

Will my tax return be enough?

I see it's very much a financial issue for you. That's ok, I guess. If you want to value money over life. Have at it.

Theft is okay if you support it. Got it.

Here's an idea, stop stealing from me and I'll voluntarily support charity. What's clear is you'd rather have other steal that money for you.

The left truly are an immoral people.

Who's stealing? Whether or not I believe this young man should get healthcare, you and I still pay taxes.

That's government. Stop whining and using emotionally-charged words like "stealing" you wanna be Atlas Shrugger.

A wall is not going to stop the capitalism of illegal immigration.
A wall is needless. If we cut down on incentive, immigration would cut itself down naturally. Take away their reason for being here, you take away the illegals.

So we could

A. Make our country into a third-world cesspool.

Or

B. Go after the employers who don't check or don't care about the immigration status of employees.

I should be B but that is never going to happen...

Ever

Everyone has the right to healthcare, just not the right to take money from others to pay for it. I don't get to rob the grocery store because I'm hungry either.

When YOU write the check for this guy voluntarily, then we'll know the price one is willing to pay.

I see it's very much a financial issue for you. That's ok, I guess. If you want to value money over life. Have at it.

Here's an idea, stop stealing from me and I'll voluntarily support charity. What's clear is you'd rather have other steal that money for you.

Who's stealing? Whether or not I believe this young man should get healthcare, you and I still pay taxes.

That's government. Stop whining and using emotionally-charged words like "stealing" you wanna be Atlas Shrugger.

So where does the money come from, dingbat?

Give me medical attention, then deport him. Check the people that come visit him too.

Oh, and the driver needs some serious jail time.

Ever

Taxes. Everyone pays 'em. Well, most people.

Ever

Why should I pay them so you can get free healthcare? Taxes are not a phenomenon of nature. They are imposed on us by human beings.

Why should I pay them so you can get free healthcare? Taxes are not a phenomenon of nature. They are imposed on us by human beings.

Now's the time when you burst into tears. Yes, taxes are imposed upon people by people in government. It's an age-old practice.

It's not like a revolutionary concept.

Now's the time when you burst into tears. Yes, taxes are imposed upon people by people in government. It's an age-old practice.

Yeah, and stealing is an age-old practice. Explain how taxation is any different than stealing.

Yeah, and stealing is an age-old practice. Explain how taxation is any different than stealing.

Taxation is a price you pay for living in society, and it's governed by laws.

Am I the only one who passed 9th grade Civics?

Wrong. Taxation is theft. Government is a gang of thugs. It's not society.

Ummm, that's not an argument, that a declaration.

Have fun with that.

If he followed the LAW like my grandparents did & came LEGALLY he would NEVER have gotten sick!!

We have a duty to humanity to render free emergency or life saving medical care to anyone on U.S. soil. That's one of the reasons that border states are going broke.

Have fun with that.
An argument would be you explaining how taxation differs from theft. So far, you haven't posted one.

Have fun with that.
An argument would be you explaining how taxation differs from theft. So far, you haven't posted one.

Clearly you can't or won't read.

That's ok. Maybe you can find some cartoons.

Have fun with that.

You still haven't explained how taxation differs from theft. Spouting slogans isn't an explanation.

Obviously you refuse to defend your position. I understand. It's indefensible.

Have fun with that.

You still haven't explained how taxation differs from theft. Spouting slogans isn't an explanation.

Obviously you refuse to defend your position. I understand. It's indefensible.

I answered your question. You replied, "Nuh uh!"

I'm done.

The real evildoer is the bastard that opened the door to that truck.

These invaders are not stray animals looking for a forever home. They are invaders, the better life they are looking for is YOURS.

These invaders are not stray animals looking for a forever home. They are invaders, the better life they are looking for is YOURS.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free....."

What a commie bitch that Lady Liberty is!

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free....."

What a commie bitch that Lady Liberty is!

That was a poem from another time. Lady Liberty is a statue whose time has come. She has outlived her usefulness. Maybe this statue should go the way of Robert E. Lee. Sadly there are misguided fools who believe that the poem is the law of the land.

Forum List

Back