Illegal Mamas of 'Anchor Babies' Suing Because They Are Receiving No Tax-Payer/Deficit-Funded COVID-19 Stimulus Checks?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Illegal Immigrants Are Suing the Government
for Being Denied Coronavirus Stimulus Checks

They claim that their exclusion is a violation of the Constitution.

“The refusal to distribute this benefit to U.S. citizen children undermines the CARES Act’s goal of providing assistance to Americans in need, frustrates the Act’s efforts to jumpstart the economy, and punishes citizen children for their parents’ status — punishment that is particularly nonsensical given that undocumented immigrants, collectively, pay billions of dollars each year in taxes”

The lawsuit alleges that their children, who were born in the US, are being “punished” because their parents are illegal immigrants.

In order to receive funds from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which provided $1,200 for adults and $500 for each child, the person needs to have a Social Security number, something you only have if you are a US citizen.

“The refusal to distribute this benefit to U.S. citizen children undermines the CARES Act’s goal of providing assistance to Americans in need, frustrates the Act’s efforts to jumpstart the economy, and punishes citizen children for their parents’ status — punishment that is particularly nonsensical given that undocumented immigrants, collectively, pay billions of dollars each year in taxes”

The lawsuit alleges that their children, who were born in the US, are being “punished” because their parents are illegal immigrants.

In order to receive funds from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which provided $1,200 for adults and $500 for each child, the person needs to have a Social Security number, something you only have if you are a US citizen.

Good luck with that. Doubt if they will have standing and could draw the attention of ICE.

Instead of a check, give them an airline ticket...one way. '':)p Just Kidding....)

Most of those girls come here on work or visit visas and overstay. They receive social security cards as soon as they arrive.

They were mailed a check. To their home country.
If they want the money, they should go home.

i didnt get one - i am not whining.
my nephew who could have really used one was impacted by trumps shit policy of immigration in general. he filed taxes with someone out of country a few years ago and that meant he got no help despite working in a hair salon and being directly impacted by this shit.

he told me about it but he never whined.

people need to stop the god damn whining about not getting something for nothing and get off their ass and get it themselves.

people need to stop the god damn whining about not getting something for nothing and get off their ass and get it themselves.

I think a lot of people would like to, but their local governments made that "illegal."

I think a lot of people would like to, but their local governments made that "illegal."
we've opened back up in texas and friday night i went to see a band for the first time in 5 weeks. monday and today i went out to lunch. not many are venturing back out around me just yet but it can and will happen.

a lot of wills are going to be tested in the coming weeks.

They are stating the constitution, they need to leave and come here legally.

Forum List

Back