Illegal Unaccompanied Minors Being Held For Placement

Avoiding what topic?

You guys are in La La land about it.

First off, this has been going on for years. Where do you think the "Dreamers" came from, eh?

Now? Because Obama, yes..OBAMA, has put more RESOURCES at the BORDER, more migrants are getting caught.

Secondly, the economic conditions in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are a DIRECT consequence of American intervention in those countries.

You guys come up with the most ridiculous assumptions about what is going on.

Additionally, the politicians you've sent to the congress CREATE THESE PROBLEMS.

So?

To sum up.

You folks create a mess. Starve the people charged with cleaning up the mess the resources to do it. Then yell, "IT'S A MESS!!!".

:eusa_boohoo:

Yeap. They are going to blame republicans for starting the mess folks. That is what they are reading on Moveon and watching on MSNBC.

This is all the republicans fault, and that will be their narrative.

I will say that Bush's immigration bill would have solved a good deal of it.

To bad conservatives balked.

Obama blew it up. He showed everyone exactly why we can't pass a comprehensive bill because this president refuses to enforce our laws anyway. All it will do is give him carte blanch to usher in millions more and declare them legal citizens.....and new Democrat voters, to be bused all over the country during the next few elections. He'll use them to stuff ballot boxes in dozens of swing states. This is all about stealing elections. Nothing more.

Avoiding what topic?

You guys are in La La land about it.

First off, this has been going on for years. Where do you think the "Dreamers" came from, eh?

Now? Because Obama, yes..OBAMA, has put more RESOURCES at the BORDER, more migrants are getting caught.

Secondly, the economic conditions in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are a DIRECT consequence of American intervention in those countries.

You guys come up with the most ridiculous assumptions about what is going on.

Additionally, the politicians you've sent to the congress CREATE THESE PROBLEMS.

So?

To sum up.

You folks create a mess. Starve the people charged with cleaning up the mess the resources to do it. Then yell, "IT'S A MESS!!!".

:eusa_boohoo:

The School of the Americas (SOA) is a combat training school for Latin American soldiers, located at Fort Benning, Georgia. In 2001 renamed the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC).

The School of the Americas is the biggest base for destabilization in Latin America. The SOA have left a trail of blood and suffering in every country where its graduates have returned. For this reason the School of the Americas has been historically dubbed the School of Assassins.

Since 1946, the SOA has trained over 64,000 Latin American soldiers in counterinsurgency techniques, sniper training, commando and psychological warfare, military intelligence and interrogation tactics. These graduates have consistently used their skills to wage a war against their own people. Among those targeted by SOA graduates are educators, union organizers, religious workers, student leaders, and others who work for the rights of the poor. Hundreds of thousands of Latin Americans have been tortured, raped, assassinated, “disappeared,” massacred, and forced into refugee and drug trafficking by those trained at the School of Assassins.

This is why people are desperately running to our boarder and families sending their children out of Harm

Seems like the chickens finally have come home to roost :eusa_whistle:

And the uneducated rightingwing here in the United states will continue to speak their ignorance of things they know NOTHING about

What utter nonsense....

School of the Americas Watch is an advocacy organization founded by former Maryknoll Father Roy Bourgeois and a small group of supporters in 1990 to protest the training of mainly Latin American military officers, by the United States Department of Defense, at the School of the Americas (SOA). Most notably, SOA Watch conducts a vigil each November at the site of the academy, located on the grounds of Fort Benning, a U.S. Army military base near Columbus, Georgia, in protest over human rights abuses committed by some graduates of the academy or under their leadership, including murders, rapes and torture and contraventions of the Geneva Conventions.[1] Military officials state that even if graduates commit war crimes after they return to their home country, the school itself should not be held accountable for their actions. Responding to "mounting protests"[2][3] spearheaded by SOA Watch, in 2000 the United States Congress renamed the School of the Americas the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC), rather than closing the academy. In addition, all students must undergo a minimum of eight hours of class on human rights and the principle of civilian control of the military.

Non-violent demonstrations

Protest demonstrations are staged by SOA Watch at the main gate of Ft. Benning in November each year, in commemoration of the anniversary of the Murdered scholars of UCA. The growing annual protest has remained a major focus for SOA Watch and the grassroots movement to close the SOA/WHINSEC, which likewise has grown throughout the Americas since the first protest in 1990. The original band of ten resisters who marched onto Ft. Benning and splashed blood upon the School of Americas to commemorate the first anniversary of the UCA massacre has grown in recent years to a community of 10,000. People come from across the country and around the globe to honor victims of the School of the Americas, as well as their survivors, with music, words, puppets and theatre. School of the Americas Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow talk about willful ignorance of what is going on in Latin america and our roll in creating this, instead you post wiki articles on the protests. Education is a wonderful thing , you should try it instead of the rightwing talking points

These kids should never have been allowed into this country at all.

Good God. We taxpayers are now stuck ponying up for kids from another country.

Where the hell are all those members of Congress? They should be working to return these kids to wherever the hell they came from.

If there's a law allowing them in then they need to reverse it and get these freeloaders out of the US today.

Rocket science? Nope. Just common sense.

I think this was the exact same sentiment conservatives Americans had about Jews fleeing the Holocaust.

Grats.

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

What happened then, if it did happen, has nothing to do with illegals in the US today.

But then I would expect nothing less from an Obamabot like you.

Last edited:
The School of the Americas (SOA) is a combat training school for Latin American soldiers, located at Fort Benning, Georgia. In 2001 renamed the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC).

The School of the Americas is the biggest base for destabilization in Latin America. The SOA have left a trail of blood and suffering in every country where its graduates have returned. For this reason the School of the Americas has been historically dubbed the School of Assassins.

Since 1946, the SOA has trained over 64,000 Latin American soldiers in counterinsurgency techniques, sniper training, commando and psychological warfare, military intelligence and interrogation tactics. These graduates have consistently used their skills to wage a war against their own people. Among those targeted by SOA graduates are educators, union organizers, religious workers, student leaders, and others who work for the rights of the poor. Hundreds of thousands of Latin Americans have been tortured, raped, assassinated, “disappeared,” massacred, and forced into refugee and drug trafficking by those trained at the School of Assassins.

This is why people are desperately running to our boarder and families sending their children out of Harm

Seems like the chickens finally have come home to roost :eusa_whistle:

And the uneducated rightingwing here in the United states will continue to speak their ignorance of things they know NOTHING about

What utter nonsense....

School of the Americas Watch is an advocacy organization founded by former Maryknoll Father Roy Bourgeois and a small group of supporters in 1990 to protest the training of mainly Latin American military officers, by the United States Department of Defense, at the School of the Americas (SOA). Most notably, SOA Watch conducts a vigil each November at the site of the academy, located on the grounds of Fort Benning, a U.S. Army military base near Columbus, Georgia, in protest over human rights abuses committed by some graduates of the academy or under their leadership, including murders, rapes and torture and contraventions of the Geneva Conventions.[1] Military officials state that even if graduates commit war crimes after they return to their home country, the school itself should not be held accountable for their actions. Responding to "mounting protests"[2][3] spearheaded by SOA Watch, in 2000 the United States Congress renamed the School of the Americas the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC), rather than closing the academy. In addition, all students must undergo a minimum of eight hours of class on human rights and the principle of civilian control of the military.

Non-violent demonstrations

Protest demonstrations are staged by SOA Watch at the main gate of Ft. Benning in November each year, in commemoration of the anniversary of the Murdered scholars of UCA. The growing annual protest has remained a major focus for SOA Watch and the grassroots movement to close the SOA/WHINSEC, which likewise has grown throughout the Americas since the first protest in 1990. The original band of ten resisters who marched onto Ft. Benning and splashed blood upon the School of Americas to commemorate the first anniversary of the UCA massacre has grown in recent years to a community of 10,000. People come from across the country and around the globe to honor victims of the School of the Americas, as well as their survivors, with music, words, puppets and theatre. School of the Americas Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow talk about willful ignorance of what is going on in Latin america and our roll in creating this, instead you post wiki articles on the protests. Education is a wonderful thing , you should try it instead of the rightwing talking points

It's clear that there has been protests over something these people can't even prove is happening. It would be great if you got your head out of the clouds, because you can't see what's going on here on Earth.

7th Group has been operating in Central America since the 60s. They don't go down there to hassle people. They go down there to help with the fight against crime and communist aggression. It is not our policy, or at least used to be before Obama, to foment unrest in a region. Our job has always been to help build stability. I personally trained foreign government troops to help them better do their jobs to protect their nation. We don't train them to commit murder and rape. I missed that block of instruction.

LOL, yeap. Not only are they blaming republicans, they are blaming Booooooooooooosh.

I am surprised they do not blame Bush for the dinosaurs going extinct.

Well, Hugo Chavez (a liberal god) blamed capitalism on ending life on Mars. Yes, he blamed capitalism for ending life on Mars.

Yes, he is a liberal hero.

hugo-chavez-sean-penn.jpg
danny-glover-hugo-chavez.jpg
130306-chavez-stone-730p.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

And the United states CIA had multiple times try to overthrow him (He was ELECTED THREE TIMES), he kicked out the soa, The rightwings Low IQ cartoonish and boggy man tactics and view of the world are laughable :lol:

Again, allow me :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited:
What utter nonsense....

It's clear that there has been protests over something these people can't even prove is happening. It would be great if you got your head out of the clouds, because you can't see what's going on here on Earth.

7th Group has been operating in Central America since the 60s. They don't go down there to hassle people. They go down there to help with the fight against crime and communist aggression. It is not our policy, or at least used to be before Obama, to foment unrest in a region. Our job has always been to help build stability. I personally trained foreign government troops to help them better do their jobs to protect their nation. We don't train them to commit murder and rape. I missed that block of instruction.

It is scary isn't it? What sort of brainwashed ignorance we are debating?

It truly is.

Honestly, I think if the president blamed republicans for making the dinosaurs extinct......for oil, the morons on the left would believe it.

Not exaggerating either.

It truly is.

Honestly, I think if the president blamed republicans for making the dinosaurs extinct......for oil, the morons on the left would believe it.

Not exaggerating either.

This is just in their DNA.

Always think the worst of America.

Funny thing is, the prick they voted into office is doing the very things they opposed all of these years.

LOL, yeap. Not only are they blaming republicans, they are blaming Booooooooooooosh.

I am surprised they do not blame Bush for the dinosaurs going extinct.

Well, Hugo Chavez (a liberal god) blamed capitalism on ending life on Mars. Yes, he blamed capitalism for ending life on Mars.

Yes, he is a liberal hero.

hugo-chavez-sean-penn.jpg
danny-glover-hugo-chavez.jpg
130306-chavez-stone-730p.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

And the United states CIA had multiple times try to overthrow him (He was ELECTED THREE TIMES), he kicked out the soa, The rightwings Low IQ cartoonish and boggy man tactics and view of the world are laughable :lol:

Again, allow me :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So what you're saying is the SOA had nothing to do with all of the crime, murder, and rape that is going on. Instead it's liberal darlings like this dickwad doing it.

But, the left thinks it's our doing.

All despots are great at using a Strawman, and liberals predictably fall for it out of habit.

Last edited:

It truly is.

Not exaggerating either.

This is just in their DNA.

Always think the worst of America.

Funny thing is, the prick they voted into office is doing the very things they opposed all of these years.

Yep, he is one of those 1%er's who Obama convinced were evil. Somehow, these numbnuts believed him. That's pretty scary

-Geaux

Kids are flooding over the borders.

What ought to be done to stop them?

What ought to be done with those here already?

Send them to your house and the white house lawn.

Fair enough?

By show of force. Have the media there so the word gets back that Obama lied again, no free ride in the US anymore. We need to treat those crossing the border like those in Boston were when the jack boots hit the ground. But Obama only wants to oppress the legal Americans.

We need some camps like those in the Mojave desert the Japanese were sent to after Pearl Harbor. Give all illegals 7 days to report. Then we go Boston on them. Go house to house not looking for guns or shooters, but looking for illegals. If you can't 'Show your Papers' then you are arrested and sent to deporting facility

-Geaux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4zmuL5gZ2I

John McCain is grilling the incompetent administration officials on this. It looks like they're intentionally trying to waste time. They all have a case of the "ummmmmmmmmms".

None of them seems to knows just what in the fuck is going on.

McCain ordered the director to revoke his ridiculous instructions preventing members of congress from speaking with staff at the camps. He asked if that was understood, and go no answer.

This is an overreach. It is against the law.

If I was governor I would kick their asses out of my state, revoke their permission to operate, and take over the camps personally.

Can't stand McCain but I loved this exchange . He didn't ask that rat bastard in the Administration he told him, "You have overstepped your authority in the US Constitution telling me I cant visit a facility in my own state for which the people elected me and bring my cell phone or speak to any detainees. I WANT IT FIXED AND I WANT IT DONE now, UNDERSTAND?" This is how you have to treat this criminal Administration who think they can do whatever the hell they want to at any time. Just who the fuck do they think they are??

Last edited:
Thats why there are three parts to our Govt.

It ensures that no one part oversteps it authority.

I'm not a fan of McCain but good for him and I hope the rest of Congress shits all over the "rules" this administration has set. Good God. What a load of crap and we taxpayers are being hosed yet again.

Where the hell are all those members of Congress? They should be working to return these kids to wherever the hell they came from.

If there's a law allowing them in then they need to reverse it and get these freeloaders out of the US.

I think this was the exact same sentiment conservatives Americans had about Jews fleeing the Holocaust.

Grats.

Ayup...

While some American activists sincerely intended to assist refugees, serious obstacles to any relaxation of US immigration quotas included public opposition to immigration during a time of economic depression, xenophobia, and antisemitic feelings in both the general public and among some key government officials.

UNITED STATES POLICY TOWARD JEWISH REFUGEES, 1941–1952

If there's a law allowing them in then they need to reverse it and get these freeloaders out of the US today.

Grats.

What happened then, if it did happen, has nothing to do with illegals in the US today.

And refugees fleeing a violent, torn country are not undocumented immigrants sneaking over the border to steal lettuce picking jobs from you.

Grats.

And refugees fleeing a violent, torn country are not undocumented immigrants sneaking over the border to steal lettuce picking jobs from you.

Nope. They are illegals that we taxpayers are going to get hosed to support.

Refugee's? Bullshit. The only refugee status that applies to them is the fact that their own country could care less about em and I see no reason for the taxpayers of America to pony up for some other countries kids.

If there's a law allowing them in then they need to reverse it and get these freeloaders out of the US.

Grats.

Ayup...

While some American activists sincerely intended to assist refugees, serious obstacles to any relaxation of US immigration quotas included public opposition to immigration during a time of economic depression, xenophobia, and antisemitic feelings in both the general public and among some key government officials.

Yup and your deflecting as well.

What you posted has absolutelyfucking nothing to do with illegal kids we taxpayers are going to get hosed to support.

Back in the 40's and early 50's you needed a sponsor to come to the US to apply for citizenship. A sponsor who payed your way out of his or her own pocket.

You willing to take in the MS-13 and lice ridden into your home??

Thought not.

Grats.

Ayup...

So if Jeffery Dahmer ate his neighbors I can too?

Grats.

Nope, those rat-bastards are stealing jobs picking lettuce from other illegals.

Forum List

Back