Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

They know about the American citizen sucker taxpayer though. It would be so much easier to stop paying them. Stop taking care of them. They figured that out along with the millions and millions of illegal voting the Progs provide for them.
When Trump starts prosecuting employers who profit off of illegal labor, I will take him seriously on immigration
trumps not a prosecutor you dumb fuck,,,
He runs the Justice Department and illegal immigration is a federal crime

Trump will lock up some Mexican family looking for a better life but will eat lunch with those who employ them
The Mexican family should not be locked up. Deport them. If they come back shoot them.

killing a family just because they want a better life is the essence of evil,,,

enforce the law and be done with it,,,
I know thats a lot to ask a dem or repube but murder is murder
ALL criminals want a better life. The home invader killer does it to better his circumstances. Wanting a better life is not license to tresspass and break into this country. Kill a few and most of the rest will stop. The rest take their chances.

Trump will lock up some Mexican family looking for a better life but will eat lunch with those who employ them
/——/ If the President had the power to lock anyone up, all the illegals would be in jail now, you twit.
Who runs ICE?
/——/ Please get your Google fixed.
ICE Leadership | ICE
ICE Leadership
Timothy S. Robbins is the acting Executive Associate Director for Enforcement and Removal Operations, United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Washington, D.C.

Who does DHS report to?
/——/ Beats me. My Google just went on the fritz. Can anyone else help rightwinger out?

When Trump starts prosecuting employers who profit off of illegal labor, I will take him seriously on immigration

The Mexican family should not be locked up. Deport them. If they come back shoot them.

ALL criminals want a better life. The home invader killer does it to better his circumstances. Wanting a better life is not license to tresspass and break into this country. Kill a few and most of the rest will stop. The rest take their chances.

like I said,,,enforcing the laws is not a thing dems and repubes want to do,,,better to become the evil they claim to be against,,,

calling for the murder of women and children is just evil,,,

what gets me is you like some would rather murder women and children than hold your elected accountable for their refusal to enforce the law,,,

what gets me is you like some would rather murder women and children than hold your elected accountable for their refusal to enforce the law,,,

That’s not true at all...most have simply lost faith in our politicians as they clearly refuse to do the right things for the right people. Now that we have tens of millions of Mexicans on stolen citizenships with the right to vote can we really expect the corrupt pieces of shits to aggressively enforce our immigration laws which would affect the mothers, fathers and grandmothers of those here on stolen citizenships?

That’s not true at all...most have simply lost faith in our politicians as they clearly refuse to do the right things for the right people. Now that we have tens of millions of Mexicans on stolen citizenships with the right to vote can we really expect the corrupt pieces of shits to aggressively enforce our immigration laws which would affect the mothers, fathers and grandmothers of those here on stolen citizenships?

not sure how they lost faith while still voting them into office,,,

but again to murder women and children is the definition of evil,,, that might explain why republicans have helped fund planned parenthood for decades,,,

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
/——-/ Libs claim we don’t need a wall because the number of illegals crossing the border is almost non existent. In the same breath, Libs say the wall is stupid because the illegals crossing the border will just walk around it, use a ladder, or tunnel under it. Libs are very confused.

...while Trumpettes insist on throwing billions of dollars to solve a problem which can be overcome with a $36 ladder.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

/——-/ Libs claim we don’t need a wall because the number of illegals crossing the border is almost non existent. In the same breath, Libs say the wall is stupid because the illegals crossing the border will just walk around it, use a ladder, or tunnel under it. Libs are very confused.

...while Trumpettes insist on throwing billions of dollars to solve a problem which can be overcome with a $36 ladder.

where do you buy a 36$ 30' ladder in the desert??

Progressive, you sure have those Mexicans pegged! Yep, Apparently, you think that Mexicans live in a stone age society. I am not even going to dignify your post with a serious response.

So what? You don't have to shimmy up to the top to do the top cut. You do the top cut just as high as you need to do. Or you take my 6000lb truck and give a tug which should be enough to break weakened cement at the bottom and bend the bar out enough to allow foot traffic. There are just so many different ways to do it if one is sufficiently motivated. And it takes less than a minute. So what if the Border Patrol can get there in 30 minutes. You would be gone in less than 10.

And none of those ways can be done with a cordless tool costing less than a hundred bucks as the OP claimed. I've cut, torched and even blew up shit, I'm aware of what it would take, the OP and wapo are full of it.

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

If you can't find an Engineer to do the job, hire a Farmer.

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

Before I was "Drafted" into the Air Force (I was a legalized Draft Dodger) I was a precision welder. And I did quite a bit of high scale rebar work. Rebar, by itself, is soft steel. And it's easy to cut and bend until the filler is poured. To give you an idea, check out the 3 silos in Delta Colorado. They aren't needed anymore but they can't figure out a safe way of bringing them down because we did such a bang up job building them. There are some Gun Emplacements left over from WWII that is still there for the same reasons. 2000lb bombs aren't enough to even put much of a dent into something like that. But a Bollard Security Fence is swiss cheeze.Just because you say it can't be done doesn't mean that an old farmer like me should accept that and just give up. And illegals are the same way. They don't believe you either.

I never said it couldn't be done. There you go lying again. I said it was a tad more difficult than the swiss cheese you claimed they were.

To someone like me, it's swiss cheeze. And I am quite sure that I am nothing outstanding. And I am quite sure that there are are at least a few Mexicans that can do it as well using cheap tools with industrial grade blades and that 20lb sledge. What you keep doing is trying to come up with excuses why YOU can't do it. And that is not lying. It's a bad idea using just a single bollard fence and expect it to actually do any good. If you look at the Security Fencing in San Diego, that's not a bollard fence. It's real Fencing and double and triple layers with all the neat bells and whistles with Border Guards. They have almost NO breeches there. In fact, there are very few that even try to cross there illegally except through the portals.

The Bollard Fence by itself IS swiss cheeze.

but again to murder women and children is the definition of evil,,, that might explain why republicans have helped fund planned parenthood for decades,,,

I think you know that politicians tell lies to get elected.
Look, the women and children traversing our border without an invite from we the people are no different than the women in children with 6lbs of C-4 strapped to their chest and used as martyrs in the Middle East.
It’s time to sack up and be vigilant and it’s time for wetbacks to learn the causation principle the hard way. They could easily prevent it all by simply staying in their own country. Simple shit...no?
Mama always said...”you always fix a problem at its place of origin.”

Progressive, you sure have those Mexicans pegged! Yep, Apparently, you think that Mexicans live in a stone age society. I am not even going to dignify your post with a serious response.

I never said that,,,

and you didnt respond with a serious comment,, so mission accomplished,,

Look, the women and children traversing our border without an invite from we the people are no different than the women in children with 6lbs of C-4 strapped to their chest and used as martyrs in the Middle East.
It’s time to sack up and be vigilant and it’s time for wetbacks to learn the causation principle the hard way. They could easily prevent it all by simply staying in their own country. Simple shit...no?

changing the subject to such an extreme does help your POV,,,

to murder women and children is still the essence of evil,,,
better to hold the elected to their oaths of office,,,why are you guys so against that??

I didn't see this coming.

And none of those ways can be done with a cordless tool costing less than a hundred bucks as the OP claimed. I've cut, torched and even blew up shit, I'm aware of what it would take, the OP and wapo are full of it.

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

If you can't find an Engineer to do the job, hire a Farmer.

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

Before I was "Drafted" into the Air Force (I was a legalized Draft Dodger) I was a precision welder. And I did quite a bit of high scale rebar work. Rebar, by itself, is soft steel. And it's easy to cut and bend until the filler is poured. To give you an idea, check out the 3 silos in Delta Colorado. They aren't needed anymore but they can't figure out a safe way of bringing them down because we did such a bang up job building them. There are some Gun Emplacements left over from WWII that is still there for the same reasons. 2000lb bombs aren't enough to even put much of a dent into something like that. But a Bollard Security Fence is swiss cheeze.Just because you say it can't be done doesn't mean that an old farmer like me should accept that and just give up. And illegals are the same way. They don't believe you either.

I never said it couldn't be done. There you go lying again. I said it was a tad more difficult than the swiss cheese you claimed they were.

To someone like me, it's swiss cheeze. And I am quite sure that I am nothing outstanding. And I am quite sure that there are are at least a few Mexicans that can do it as well using cheap tools with industrial grade blades and that 20lb sledge. What you keep doing is trying to come up with excuses why YOU can't do it. And that is not lying. It's a bad idea using just a single bollard fence and expect it to actually do any good. If you look at the Security Fencing in San Diego, that's not a bollard fence. It's real Fencing and double and triple layers with all the neat bells and whistles with Border Guards. They have almost NO breeches there. In fact, there are very few that even try to cross there illegally except through the portals.

The Bollard Fence by itself IS swiss cheeze.

LefTard Logic:
“Since Frank Morris and John and Clarence Anglin were able to escape from Alcatraz we never should have wasted money building it.”

Do you ignorant dumbmotherfuckers ever listen to how foolish you sound to a sane mind?

Very true...

We need to treat people coming across the border to make our beds, mow our lawns and wash our dishes like they are terrorists

changing the subject to such an extreme does help your POV,,,

to murder women and children is still the essence of evil,,,
better to hold the elected to their oaths of office,,,why are you guys so against that??

It’s not murder...there is no murder in war and we are at war with wetbacks. Nutless pussies can’t and won’t admit that but sane folks know that Mexico has fucked our people and our nation over like no other nation or people has over the last several decades.

Enlighten us, how would you begin to hold our elected to their oaths of office with the composition of today’s electorate?

Dems cheering on an enemy invading force......this is why they can never lead our nation ever again.....I bet Vandlesuckass would gladly help them....
No, crybaby...we are "cheering" because we were right that your idiotic wall fetish is idiotic.
Bullshit...you lost thousands of illegal voters...it will show in the next dozen elections....

Very true...

We need to treat people coming across the border to make our beds, mow our lawns and wash our dishes like they are terrorists

Are those the same people killing Mollie Tibbetts, raping and maiming our people at the rate of blacks, driving our roadways drunk and uninsured, working the jobs of our most desperate while not paying taxes, suppressing wages, driving up rents, ruining our education systems, packing our emergency rooms, over taxing our infrastructure and public services....etc etc
Are those the same people you’re talking about?

Forum List

Back