Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

When it happens let us know.

Our President has never heard of a Sawzall

No Sawzall I know can do shit to a wall like that.

Funny, with a diamond tipped carbide blade and a 20lb sledge, it would take less than a minute per slat. and you could use the cheapest sawzall with the shortest 10 minute run time as well. What you are saying is that YOU can't figure it out. When the Educated Engineers can't figure it out, hire a farmer.

Now you posting stupid ..

Stupid is you not understanding that some (most) of us are smarter than you are. You just won an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 287959

Still no pictures..

Huh sheep?

As our President explained, HIS wall would be impenetrable because it was filled with concrete and rebar. After all, our president is a master builder and knows about such things. He even brought in mountain climbers to show it couldn’t be climbed. Those pesky Mexicans would never be able to figure it out.

Took them about ten minutes to figure it out
They know about the American citizen sucker taxpayer though. It would be so much easier to stop paying them. Stop taking care of them. They figured that out along with the millions and millions of illegal voting the Progs provide for them.
When Trump starts prosecuting employers who profit off of illegal labor, I will take him seriously on immigration

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

If you can't find an Engineer to do the job, hire a Farmer.

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

Before I was "Drafted" into the Air Force (I was a legalized Draft Dodger) I was a precision welder. And I did quite a bit of high scale rebar work. Rebar, by itself, is soft steel. And it's easy to cut and bend until the filler is poured. To give you an idea, check out the 3 silos in Delta Colorado. They aren't needed anymore but they can't figure out a safe way of bringing them down because we did such a bang up job building them. There are some Gun Emplacements left over from WWII that is still there for the same reasons. 2000lb bombs aren't enough to even put much of a dent into something like that. But a Bollard Security Fence is swiss cheeze.Just because you say it can't be done doesn't mean that an old farmer like me should accept that and just give up. And illegals are the same way. They don't believe you either.

I never said it couldn't be done. There you go lying again. I said it was a tad more difficult than the swiss cheese you claimed they were.
Of course, it can be done. It can be done by first cutting the outer steel sheath of bollard posts with anything from a specific diamond carbide blade equipped saw to common hack saws. Once the steel sheath is neutralized, a sledgehammer will easily crack the concrete interior.
And there is the border patrol standing nearby ready to arrest/shoot them. See how it works in the real world?
How near?
Seems those rascally Mexicans are getting through the Great Wall of Trump

As our President explained, HIS wall would be impenetrable because it was filled with concrete and rebar. After all, our president is a master builder and knows about such things. He even brought in mountain climbers to show it couldn’t be climbed. Those pesky Mexicans would never be able to figure it out.

They know about the American citizen sucker taxpayer though. It would be so much easier to stop paying them. Stop taking care of them. They figured that out along with the millions and millions of illegal voting the Progs provide for them.
When Trump starts prosecuting employers who profit off of illegal labor, I will take him seriously on immigration
trumps not a prosecutor you dumb fuck,,,

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

Before I was "Drafted" into the Air Force (I was a legalized Draft Dodger) I was a precision welder. And I did quite a bit of high scale rebar work. Rebar, by itself, is soft steel. And it's easy to cut and bend until the filler is poured. To give you an idea, check out the 3 silos in Delta Colorado. They aren't needed anymore but they can't figure out a safe way of bringing them down because we did such a bang up job building them. There are some Gun Emplacements left over from WWII that is still there for the same reasons. 2000lb bombs aren't enough to even put much of a dent into something like that. But a Bollard Security Fence is swiss cheeze.Just because you say it can't be done doesn't mean that an old farmer like me should accept that and just give up. And illegals are the same way. They don't believe you either.

I never said it couldn't be done. There you go lying again. I said it was a tad more difficult than the swiss cheese you claimed they were.
Of course, it can be done. It can be done by first cutting the outer steel sheath of bollard posts with anything from a specific diamond carbide blade equipped saw to common hack saws. Once the steel sheath is neutralized, a sledgehammer will easily crack the concrete interior.
And there is the border patrol standing nearby ready to arrest/shoot them. See how it works in the real world?
How near?

not all of you you ignorant twit,,,in fact its dropped by more than half in most areas where a new wall was installed

He runs the Justice Department and illegal immigration is a federal crime

Trump will lock up some Mexican family looking for a better life but will eat lunch with those who employ them

/——/ The President can’t prosecute anyone, Scooter.

Trump will lock up some Mexican family looking for a better life but will eat lunch with those who employ them
/——/ If the President had the power to lock anyone up, all the illegals would be in jail now, you twit.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
It's a Democratic Party 'Manufactured Crisis'...... Based on how the Democrats have been facilitating illegal immigration I would not be surprised to learn Democrats have sent the blueprints / designs for the fence to these illegal human traffickers and Drug Cartels, the tools to cut through the fence, and maps to show the best locations to cut through.

This demonstrates this IS an 'invasion', one facilitated - as we all know - by the Federal Law-violating Democrats.

Time to issue an official warning and declaration of self defense to the world...followed by a few snipers in towers at strategic locations along the wall. There would be no need to kill ALL of the illegals attempting to cut their way through. You just kill a few, and the word gets out. You wouldn't even have to KILL them.

/——/ If the President had the power to lock anyone up, all the illegals would be in jail now, you twit.
Who runs ICE?

How near?

not all of you you ignorant twit,,,in fact its dropped by more than half in most areas where a new wall was installed
96.8% drop in illegal entries... Its a hell of a lot better than 0%

Who runs ICE?
/——/ Please get your Google fixed.
ICE Leadership | ICE
ICE Leadership
Timothy S. Robbins is the acting Executive Associate Director for Enforcement and Removal Operations, United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Washington, D.C.

Who runs ICE?
/——/ Please get your Google fixed.
ICE Leadership | ICE
ICE Leadership
Timothy S. Robbins is the acting Executive Associate Director for Enforcement and Removal Operations, United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Washington, D.C.

Who does DHS report to?

Rascally Mexicans

181126131826-28-migrant-border-1125-super-169.jpg

hes also in charge of national security which covers the borders and the corruption of former politicians,,,
yet you complain hes trying to secure the border and investigate those officials,,,

I’m just peeking my head back in here for a glance...54 pages in, I’ve read lots of reveling/cheering from our resident filth....to this point in the thread has any LefTard voiced any displeasure with the disgusting savages we call wetbacks vandalizing our shit, trying to break in and steal from Americans?
Just curious.

The Mexican family should not be locked up. Deport them. If they come back shoot them.

The Mexican family should not be locked up. Deport them. If they come back shoot them.

killing a family just because they want a better life is the essence of evil,,,

enforce the law and be done with it,,,
I know thats a lot to ask a dem or repube but murder is murder

Forum List

Back