Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Did you go the the page with the article? Just because some contractor was able to take out sections of the barrier does NOT MEAN it's as easy as a "$100 hand tool".. Which just falls into the category of WaPo fiction..

I'm SURE with multiple tools and MAYBE a truck with cooling water and 2 or 5 changes of blades and torches, you can cut those beams.. But once the ground sensors and other monitoring is part of the design, they just won't have the time to pull it off...

Guys around the country are getting yelled at for buying $250 bucks worth of power tools.. you cant buy it for under $100 bucks

Actually, someone posted an ad on this very thread of a reciprocating power saw for sale for $88.

Go to a pawn shop

God damn you limp twisted wapo readers are stupid

I have to do all your homework, don't I?

Search Results for recipricating power saw at The Home Depot

Have you ever tried to cut concrete with a reciprocating saw? Evidently not since you're stupid enough to post such nonsense.

Hey, stupid, you don't cut the cement with a recip saw. You cut the metal. Then you use that 20lb sledge to shock the cement into shattering. My tool of choice would be the Cutting Torch though and a power hammer. Cost a bit more than 100 bucks but it's going to be faster and quieter. Both of these can be purchased at any decent Hardware Tool Store in Mexico City.

As for the wall cuts, trump admitted for the first time that they are being breached and cut, but that they are "easy to fix".

Link?? Breached maybe.. Cut maybe.. But not a chance the REAL story reads like the WaPo fictional account.

Contractors will tell you that a metal beam that has been cut is an easy target to cut again.

Contractors will tell you -- a metal beam filled with concrete is NOT "an easy target".. Requires A LOT of tools and 3 different unions... The WaPo conceived this piece just for YOUR entertainment...

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

I even removed a 6 inch cement filled metal pole without the aid of a hammer of any kind by hitting it with the torch and then doing a hard forward snap kick. Snapped it right off at the ground base. If you high powered contractors can't do it, hire a farmer.

Wow, try it when it's anchored on both ends.

Guys around the country are getting yelled at for buying $250 bucks worth of power tools.. you cant buy it for under $100 bucks

Actually, someone posted an ad on this very thread of a reciprocating power saw for sale for $88.

Go to a pawn shop

You got a video of anyone breaking up a completely CONCRETE filled STEEL pipe with one of these???

One where there's not an ambulance crew involved????

:113:

Ok. You win. Trump is lying about how illegals are cutting through his wall, and that they are having to fix it when that happens.

Go to a pawn shop

Have you ever tried to cut concrete with a reciprocating saw? Evidently not since you're stupid enough to post such nonsense.

Hey, stupid, you don't cut the cement with a recip saw. You cut the metal. Then you use that 20lb sledge to shock the cement into shattering. My tool of choice would be the Cutting Torch though and a power hammer. Cost a bit more than 100 bucks but it's going to be faster and quieter. Both of these can be purchased at any decent Hardware Tool Store in Mexico City.

Tell your comrade that, idiot, he's the one that posted them.

As for the wall cuts, trump admitted for the first time that they are being breached and cut, but that they are "easy to fix".

Link?? Breached maybe.. Cut maybe.. But not a chance the REAL story reads like the WaPo fictional account.

Contractors will tell you that a metal beam that has been cut is an easy target to cut again.

Contractors will tell you -- a metal beam filled with concrete is NOT "an easy target".. Requires A LOT of tools and 3 different unions... The WaPo conceived this piece just for YOUR entertainment...

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

I even removed a 6 inch cement filled metal pole without the aid of a hammer of any kind by hitting it with the torch and then doing a hard forward snap kick. Snapped it right off at the ground base. If you high powered contractors can't do it, hire a farmer.

So what? You don't have to shimmy up to the top to do the top cut. You do the top cut just as high as you need to do. Or you take my 6000lb truck and give a tug which should be enough to break weakened cement at the bottom and bend the bar out enough to allow foot traffic. There are just so many different ways to do it if one is sufficiently motivated. And it takes less than a minute. So what if the Border Patrol can get there in 30 minutes. You would be gone in less than 10.

Go to a pawn shop

Tell your comrade that, idiot, he's the one that posted them.

He's not the one saying that it's impossible. I ain't no engineer. Just spent some time as a Farmer and Rancher where one has to be creative. And I can easily do it myself. You are the one claims to be some high powered Engineer or something and you can't figure it out even with my help. Sounds too me like if you educate an idiot the only thing you end up with is an educated idiot.

So what? You don't have to shimmy up to the top to do the top cut. You do the top cut just as high as you need to do. Or you take my 6000lb truck and give a tug which should be enough to break weakened cement at the bottom and bend the bar out enough to allow foot traffic. There are just so many different ways to do it if one is sufficiently motivated. And it takes less than a minute. So what if the Border Patrol can get there in 30 minutes. You would be gone in less than 10.

And none of those ways can be done with a cordless tool costing less than a hundred bucks as the OP claimed. I've cut, torched and even blew up shit, I'm aware of what it would take, the OP and wapo are full of it.

And none of those ways can be done with a cordless tool costing less than a hundred bucks as the OP claimed. I've cut, torched and even blew up shit, I'm aware of what it would take, the OP and wapo are full of it.

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

If you can't find an Engineer to do the job, hire a Farmer.

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

Blah, blah, blah.

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.

After 8 years of Obama we became pretty immune to lying presidents.
You better check your facts, Trump minion. !3,500 lies for Trump, 50 for Obama.
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

And trumps lies hurt trump, while obummers lies hurt the middle class. Next.

If anyone believes you can cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a saw-saw I have a bridge for sell
Trump's border wall: Washington Post reports that smugglers are sawing through parts of the barrier - CNNPolitics
If anyone believes you can cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a saw-saw I have a bridge for sell
Trump's border wall: Washington Post reports that smugglers are sawing through parts of the barrier - CNNPolitics
In 1950 you may have been right but like all Trump supporters you have not been able to comprehend the 21st century. That is why you are failing.
------------------------------ I think that BIGR is correct Elmer .

I have not seen specs showing this section of the wall is steel with a concrete core. But if it is, you can cut through it, maybe not wit a $100 saw but equipment anyone can buy.
DUMB ASS STOP CLAIMING OTHERS ARE STUPID WHEN YOU ARE AN IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH. Stop moving the goal post you can't say you can do it with something else when the tool used was reported to be a 20 volt saw-saw.
Border Wall Prototype Designs | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
approximately 14 miles of primary pedestrian wall in San Diego Sector using the steel bollard wall design.
A steel-bollard style wall provides significant impedance and denial capability. These are hollow steel beams that are filled with concrete and rebar. The space between the bollards satisfies a visibility requirement. “It’s important for our agents to see any adversary to the south,” said Martin.

Last edited:
A criminal cut a hole in the wall of my house.

Welp, I might as well give up on the house & go live in the woods!

(I wonder if leftists will need me to explain the sarcasm) :dunno:
Why even have a door that will lock on your house?

I am awestruck at how the Trumpettes think that a wall is going to stop them from crossing 100 miles of desert, full of rattlesnakes, cactus, scorpions, and everything else that bites, here in Arizona, without water or food, or even shoes in many cases.
I am awestruck that you thought a 20 volt battery saw- saw could cut through steel with a high strength concrete core. FYI it was reported the steel-bollard was cut clean through and put back in place to hide the cut it was also reported they used Bondo to cover the cut line.
So again you cannot cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a saw-saw.

Get back to us when a caravan gets through.
small caravan got through this afternoon.

I'm sure you have a link, or is this just more of your made up BS?
No link. I made it up. But you dumbass Trump supporters believe all of made up BS lies, I figure you would believe my made up BS lie.
You believed the BS lies that someone cut through the wall using a saw-saw. lol
Since Mexico is paying for the wall we should insist on them paying for the highest quality wall possible. Not just a wall wall.
your surrender is acceptable

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.

After 8 years of Obama we became pretty immune to lying presidents.
You better check your facts, Trump minion. !3,500 lies for Trump, 50 for Obama.
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.

You're lying because it never happened
Of course it did. Wow, you freaks are such sissies.
It didn't happen because you cannot cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a 20 volt saw-saw.
The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

That picture is from 2014. It isnt Trumps wall.

Even though the article says that it is Trump's prototype....

breaking news:
Trump defends border wall design after report smugglers are sawing through it
Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

Not at Meathead. Trump admits that it is true:

Trump defends border wall design after report smugglers are sawing through it

It would appear to me that YOU are the one who should be embarrassed.
again this never happened

Just amazing to look at all the Tards here and note the names of the people all foaming at the mouth hell bent on believing Trump's wall a TOTAL failure, a TOTAL waste of time and money and that someone without even a home, food, water or shelter can just easily cut through a steel and concrete wall and walk right in--- --- and they WANT them to succeed!
Not going to say one day the wall can't be cut through but what's being reported now didn't happen it's impossible. Now as I said maybe one day because there is a tool that can cut through steel with a high strength concrete core. but it's loud and would be heard it's as loud if not louder than a chain saw.

Forum List

Back