Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

You said you could not find one. There is one.
The point is, it can be done, and they seem to have a way to repair it.
So I say they can cut in at any time they want too. Over just tunnel under.

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, does anyone know that this wasn't an "inside job," where someone on OUR side cut and bent the beam just to make Trump's wall look bad for another MSM "bad Trump press" event? I mean, is there any video of the cutting through coming from Mexico? If not, then why is everyone assuming this is easily and cheaply done with widespread breaching?

I've done my share of cutting and sawing and I cannot believe these wall beams are not a mother to cut through, especially by a person who is poor, hungry, malnourished, barefoot, has walked hundreds of miles and is likely a woman or child. o_O

Anyone cutting that beam and getting it bent to the side is young enough, strong, healthy, and trained with enough of a skill-set that they should be looking for a job in Guatemala.

You seem to forget that these people are walking through the most dangerous desert environment in the USA, over 100 miles through cactus, intolerable heat, with no food or water. Compared to that, breaching a wall is child's play.
NO ONE not even our best special forces can walk through 100 miles of intolerably hot desert with no food or water. That would involve walking 33 miles a day that by the third day, YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD Moron, much less having carried a big heavy saw then doing hard, strenuous work! THEN that only gets them into the USA and they have untold more miles to go with no food or water before they even get anywhere! And that assumes they are carrying nothing! Child's play???? Are these people some new breed of Supermen that have been genetically bred just for breaking into the United States? That is such total massive BULLSHIT I cannot believe you even suggested it. Don't assume I'M an idiot even as you make yourself out to be one! :auiqs.jpg:

Take a valium, Toob. I live down here at the border, and it is a several day walk to get to Tucson. Law enforcement finds over 200 dead per year. This is why I hand out water.

Then you are no better than a traitor aiding and abetting a bank robbery and should be charged with conspiring against the United States when you should be reporting these people instead so that LE can pick them up. I only wish I could be the judge to throw the book at you.

:itsok:

Did you go the the page with the article? Just because some contractor was able to take out sections of the barrier does NOT MEAN it's as easy as a "$100 hand tool".. Which just falls into the category of WaPo fiction..

I'm SURE with multiple tools and MAYBE a truck with cooling water and 2 or 5 changes of blades and torches, you can cut those beams.. But once the ground sensors and other monitoring is part of the design, they just won't have the time to pull it off...

You obviously do not live down here in Arizona. You can travel along the dirt road in a car for hours without seeing a living soul. As for the wall cuts, trump admitted for the first time that they are being breached and cut, but that they are "easy to fix". Contractors will tell you that a metal beam that has been cut is an easy target to cut again.

Did you go the the page with the article? Just because some contractor was able to take out sections of the barrier does NOT MEAN it's as easy as a "$100 hand tool".. Which just falls into the category of WaPo fiction..

I'm SURE with multiple tools and MAYBE a truck with cooling water and 2 or 5 changes of blades and torches, you can cut those beams.. But once the ground sensors and other monitoring is part of the design, they just won't have the time to pull it off...

Guys around the country are getting yelled at for buying $250 bucks worth of power tools.. you cant buy it for under $100 bucks

Actually, someone posted an ad on this very thread of a reciprocating power saw for sale for $88.

Guys around the country are getting yelled at for buying $250 bucks worth of power tools.. you cant buy it for under $100 bucks

Actually, someone posted an ad on this very thread of a reciprocating power saw for sale for $88.

Go to a pawn shop

God damn you limp twisted wapo readers are stupid

The Berlin Wall worked. If the liberal Democrats would get out of the way and let us put guard towers or moats with alligators by the border wall it would be very effective.

As for the wall cuts, trump admitted for the first time that they are being breached and cut, but that they are "easy to fix".

Link?? Breached maybe.. Cut maybe.. But not a chance the REAL story reads like the WaPo fictional account.

Contractors will tell you that a metal beam that has been cut is an easy target to cut again.

Contractors will tell you -- a metal beam filled with concrete is NOT "an easy target".. Requires A LOT of tools and 3 different unions... The WaPo conceived this piece just for YOUR entertainment...

The Wall is a very expensive joke.

And that joke in on Trumpers

Guess we need to put the US army on the border instead. we have them everywhere else in the world. Then they can make sure no one cuts through it.

Go to a pawn shop

I have to do all your homework, don't I?

Search Results for recipricating power saw at The Home Depot

As for the wall cuts, trump admitted for the first time that they are being breached and cut, but that they are "easy to fix".

Link?? Breached maybe.. Cut maybe.. But not a chance the REAL story reads like the WaPo fictional account.

Contractors will tell you that a metal beam that has been cut is an easy target to cut again.

Contractors will tell you -- a metal beam filled with concrete is NOT "an easy target".. Requires A LOT of tools and 3 different unions... The WaPo conceived this piece just for YOUR entertainment...

(sigh). This is the third time I have posted this on this thread:

Trump defends border wall design after report smugglers are sawing through it

Then again, it is always dangerous to quote Trump, due to his being a pathological liar.

Hmm. In my tool shed, I have all the tools it would take. I also have a portable 5000 watt generator, an 8 foot bed camper special truck to haul it all in. It should only take about 30 minutes to remove enough material to drive my truck through that type of a fence with those tools. But I don't feel an undying need to break into Mexico. Now, if f I were motivated that might be another story. Maybe if I had 50 Americans fleeing for their lives that had to get out of America fast then I might consider doing it for, say, 5000 a head. If things keep going like they are, many left wingers may want to consider fleeing for their lives from an America that no one could ever find in any nightmare.

Go to a pawn shop

You got a video of anyone breaking up a completely CONCRETE filled STEEL pipe with one of these???

Go to a pawn shop

You got a video of anyone breaking up a completely CONCRETE filled STEEL pipe with one of these???

One where there's not an ambulance crew involved????

:113:

Go to a pawn shop

Have you ever tried to cut concrete with a reciprocating saw? Evidently not since you're stupid enough to post such nonsense.

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

I even removed a 6 inch cement filled metal pole without the aid of a hammer of any kind by hitting it with the torch and then doing a hard forward snap kick. Snapped it right off at the ground base. If you high powered contractors can't do it, hire a farmer.

Forum List

Back