Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Pictures of both the breached wall and an add for the saw have already been post on this thread. Do your own homework.
Nope. Not a real pic anyway.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yeah, lets see it.
That has already been posted, too. Do your own homework.
Nope, not one pic on Trumps wall being breached has been posted yet, but do let us know if you find one. :laugh:

What happened to all those claims of yours that this is
fake news"?

Trump defends border wall design after report smugglers are sawing through it

would you BLAMING 'Islamic state' or 'isis' if it is they that might be attempting to cut holes in the TRUMP WALL Billy ?? I just had a thought and with the 'mex' military being 'wusses' that lost a battle with the 'mexican' cartels I am just wondering what you think Billy.

I stopped reading after I saw claims that there are REPORTS ' VS' . But once again . investigate the damage and fix the DAMAGE 'VS' .

WHAT , does anyone really think that because there is a Trump WALL that enemy invaders will stop trying to invade the USA eh . 8 millon residents of 'los angeles' and police are all over the place and residents of 'los angeles' still have steel bars on their windows and ' private security' helping to guard their homes and property 'VS' .

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
The stupidity of Trump and his idiotic supporters also comes as no surprise.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

And your answer is open borders for the drug cartels so they can murder and rape more Americans.

And it wasn’t a new section of wall.

Sorry, pal. They are cutting through the wall everywhere that it blocks their way.
Dear morons this story is a total fabrication because it never happened.
These Trump minions are absolutely unbelievable. They live in an alternative universe. They have the mindset of a holocaust denier, feel 9/11 was an inside job, the world is flat.
They are IDIOTS.
Dumb ass Google has this image feature search for the image that same pic was taken in Jan. 2019 during a test of the fence and it was cut with an oxygen-acetylene cutting torch

The Wall is a very expensive joke.

And that joke in on Trumpers

How many Mexicans does it take to tear down the Great Wall of Trump?

Seems like just one

.most of these people in this thread are wishing and hoping for the TRUMP WALL failure . But these Holes being cut into he WALL if that story is true are simply an issue that needs to be addressed by American Maintanance Men and metal Fabricators with welders and some replacements sections of WALL to be welded back into place ,
True, then the human trafficers, drug smugglers, illegals and asylum seekers will find a way to get around the revised wall.

.most of these people in this thread are wishing and hoping for the TRUMP WALL failure . But these Holes being cut into he WALL if that story is true are simply an issue that needs to be addressed by American Maintanance Men and metal Fabricators with welders and some replacements sections of WALL to be welded back into place ,
True, then the human trafficers, drug smugglers, illegals and asylum seekers will find a way to get around the revised wall.
------------------------------------ they will TRY that's what makes it FUN . We been to da MOON , we been to the ocean depths and these third worlders are trying to breech or climb a WALL or to snake under the WALL . Just more fun for years to come Elmer .

If anyone believes you can cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a saw-saw I have a bridge for sell
Trump's border wall: Washington Post reports that smugglers are sawing through parts of the barrier - CNNPolitics
If anyone believes you can cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a saw-saw I have a bridge for sell
Trump's border wall: Washington Post reports that smugglers are sawing through parts of the barrier - CNNPolitics
In 1950 you may have been right but like all Trump supporters you have not been able to comprehend the 21st century. That is why you are failing.

Get back to us when a caravan gets through.
small caravan got through this afternoon.

I'm sure you have a link, or is this just more of your made up BS?
No link. I made it up. But you dumbass Trump supporters believe all of made up BS lies, I figure you would believe my made up BS lie.

In 1950 you may have been right but like all Trump supporters you have not been able to comprehend the 21st century. That is why you are failing.
Again you cannot cut steel with a high strength concrete core with a saw-saw

------------------------------ I think that BIGR is correct Elmer .

Get back to us when a caravan gets through.
small caravan got through this afternoon.

I'm sure you have a link, or is this just more of your made up BS?
No link. I made it up. But you dumbass Trump supporters believe all of made up BS lies, I figure you would believe my made up BS lie.
You believed the BS lies that someone cut through the wall using a saw-saw. lol

A criminal cut a hole in the wall of my house.

Welp, I might as well give up on the house & go live in the woods!

(I wonder if leftists will need me to explain the sarcasm) :dunno:

------------------------------ I think that BIGR is correct Elmer .

I have not seen specs showing this section of the wall is steel with a concrete core. But if it is, you can cut through it, maybe not wit a $100 saw but equipment anyone can buy.

Forum List

Back