Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.
Or maybe you could just admit the wall was a retarded idea all along? I mean liberals don’t oppose a border wall because we want open borders. It’s because it’s a retarded, ineffective idea that a 9 year could come up with.

Put up some machine gun towers. Use the land in between the wall and the border for weapons testing. Perfect place to do that.
How much would that cost? I love how republicans like to pretend it is liberals who are the reckless spenders lol

Put up some machine gun towers. Use the land in between the wall and the border for weapons testing. Perfect place to do that.
How much would that cost? I love how republicans like to pretend it is liberals who are the reckless spenders lol

Well we have all those towers in Iraq. Maintaining them in America costs a whole bunch less.

It is the most important security issue the country has ever faced. We spend billions on moochers like yourself, the people can have something as well.

Electricity.....the greatest defender of our borders....without killing them, only HURTING them for say half an hour!....;)

I used to play a game on the other kids. I would take ahold of a fence and tell them, "See, it's not electric". They would believe me the first few times. I have a higher capacity than most and while it doesn't feel that good, it's not really that bad. My body absorbs the charge instead of running straight to ground. Of course, at some point, it will hurt like hell when my capacity charge is reached. Here, touch my finger.........
As a young man fixing a water pipe under the sink accidentally touched a hot outlet wire at the same time...knocked 6 fillings out of my teeth and one hell of a headache.....a lifes lesson learned!

I do 110 volt house wiring without shutting off the power. It tingles. It's mothers natures way of saying, "Turn loose of that, stupid".
^^^

Hard learner.

.most of these people in this thread are wishing and hoping for the TRUMP WALL failure . But these Holes being cut into he WALL if that story is true are simply an issue that needs to be addressed by American Maintanance Men and metal Fabricators with welders and some replacements sections of WALL to be welded back into place ,

.most of these people in this thread are wishing and hoping for the TRUMP WALL failure . But these Holes being cut into he WALL if that story is true are simply an issue that needs to be addressed by American Maintanance Men and metal Fabricators with welders and some replacements sections of WALL to be welded back into place ,

Considering that walls work everywhere where they have been tried... their hope is in vein.

Well we have all those towers in Iraq. Maintaining them in America costs a whole bunch less.

It is the most important security issue the country has ever faced. We spend billions on moochers like yourself, the people can have something as well.
Lol the most important security issue the country has ever faced? Who tells you this garbage? I guess it’s Trump so that pretty much explains your blind belief of it.

Migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008. Hell just as many Mexicans have left the US in that time. Why? Because the US has become less and less attractive economically since 2008. Mexicans feel better off in their homeland in terms of quality of life.

There has been a spike in Central American migrants but this is because they feel safer fleeing their oppressive governments than staying. Most of those people are just trying to seek asylum which has ALWAYS been legal but you Trumptards pretend otherwise. Your callous selfishness toward these people is an international embarrassment.

Considering that walls work everywhere where they have been tried... their hope is in vein.
But not at the border where people are cutting through it? Got it.

everything is cool , if TRUMP is telling the Truth about the WALL then it is being built . If TRUMP is lying then ALL is lost at least for TRUMP Supporters . As I said , a few holes in the WALL are no big deal and will be handled by Workers that have expertise in WALL Repairs .

No, the wall works perfectly. The invasion is reversing itself because of the God-Emperor's heroic actions.

One incident proves nothing at all. Especially once those machine gun towers are on place.

No, the wall works perfectly. The invasion is reversing itself because of the God-Emperor's heroic actions.

One incident proves nothing at all. Especially once those machine gun towers are on place.
Oh right the machine towers. Yeah any day now those will be put up. I mean it’s been three years and Congress still hasn’t approved funding for an entire border barrier, but that doesn’t matter I guess.

there are probably Stacks of WALL all ready to just be fitted into holes that have been cut by Enemy invaders of the USA if any HOLES have been cut in the Trump WALL .

Oh right the machine towers. Yeah any day now those will be put up. I mean it’s been three years and Congress still hasn’t approved funding for an entire border barrier, but that doesn’t matter I guess.

If you want to ensure the towers, you know who to vote for. Not the party that tells you how much you suck and how you must be stopped at all costs.

If you want to ensure the towers, you know who to vote for. Not the party that tells you how much you suck and how you must be stopped at all costs.
So why wasn’t the wall approved and paid for when republicans had full control for two years?

So why wasn’t the wall approved and paid for when republicans had full control for two years?
--------------------------------------- no idea really . Might simply be one of the TRUMPS tactics . I mean , right now we all know that any problems with building the WALL is because of the 'dems' and there is an election coming Billy .

Well, we were under the impression Dems were interested in protecting the border instead of playing bullshit games.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
The stupidity of Trump and his idiotic supporters also comes as no surprise.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

And your answer is open borders for the drug cartels so they can murder and rape more Americans.

And it wasn’t a new section of wall.

Sorry, pal. They are cutting through the wall everywhere that it blocks their way.
Dear morons this story is a total fabrication because it never happened.
These Trump minions are absolutely unbelievable. They live in an alternative universe. They have the mindset of a holocaust denier, feel 9/11 was an inside job, the world is flat.
They are IDIOTS.
These Trump minions are absolutely unbelievable. They live in an alternative universe.

Tell us more about Russia, Stormy, taxes, humans changing sex at will, etc etc.

The Wall was nothing but Cheap Campaign sloganeering. Dopes.
They know that, at some level.

Way down deep.

Down in there somewhere.

Maybe.

Okay, I'm not really sure about that.

Not everyone can afford a welding torch. Not everyone knows how to use a welding torch.
Not everyone is a “coyote” or drug dealer.
That is a stupid comment

No, dismissing the Wall as sloganeering, because it does not stop everyone, was a stupid comment.

Pointing out that it will make stop some of the people, is a very smart comment.

Only a stupid person could not see that.

It says "reportedly".Got any video-you should if it is that easy.

Why bother. We all know that trump's wall is invisible and made up of Kryptonite, making it so strong that even Superman can't damage it.
OK, we see....

Forum List

Back