Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

For those of you who have been totally absorbed into the Trump cult, I have said all I have to say, complete with picture of cut walls, and illegals crossing them with ladders. I am aware of the fact that you believe that Trump is building a magic wall that will stand unmolested for thousands of years. Your brains have been fried, scrambled, and reform by the cult. You are a waste of time. Adios.

No your the boob, the story is a made up fake

For those of you who have been totally absorbed into the Trump cult, I have said all I have to say, complete with picture of cut walls, and illegals crossing them with ladders. I am aware of the fact that you believe that Trump is building a magic wall that will stand unmolested for thousands of years. Your brains have been fried, scrambled, and reform by the cult. You are a waste of time. Adios.

No your the boob, the story is a made up fake
Silly thread.

And once they get through, the spot they chose is blocked by a field of trees on the other side!
Yes, im sure the smugglers, after cutting through 4 inch steel, are going to be completely puzzled as to how to clear away some trees.

:rolleyes:

Yet there is not one tree cut down in that picture. Was this just a practice run? And if those trees go on for miles, how many days or weeks will they spend cutting down trees in the hot sun to get just a few thousand feet? And what power source for all that? A truck full of batteries? 50 gallons of gasoline with a team of men running saws day and night that can be heard for miles? Hand saws? Will there be tents and food stands there to feed all these people during this massive undertaking? And what were our border people, local people and officials doing all that time that they missed all this, playing poker jerking off?

You jokers are so continually incredibly opaque and stupid that it is amazing. You just can't wait to believe ANYTHING that makes Trump look bad even without a shred of evidence, delight in any failure of this country, revel in the success of any law-breaker, yet sit there clueless with blank stares of denial when massive crimes by Hillary and Obamma are pointed out! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
That's what you want with your silly talking point of we cant put kids in cages, no?
Yes, let the crazy flow freely. Tell everyone how putting kids in cages is a great idea. Please, keep saying it. Loud and proud.

Once again the alternative is open borders..

Which you want, admit it already unless you really want the kids to be preyed on by sex trafficking

That's what you want with your silly talking point of we cant put kids in cages, no?
Yes, let the crazy flow freely. Tell everyone how putting kids in cages is a great idea. Please, keep saying it. Loud and proud.

Show us one cage. And BTW, moron, the detention areas are the same ones used for years by Obumma that you never complained once about, in fact, some of the pictures that have been published to attack Trump with are proven to have been taken back during Obumma! You tards are like shooting fish in as barrel.

5ad12b64e8561e9add1b4e96e3671dd6.jpg

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.

Bullshit. Technology is much more difficult to breach. The Wall still requires maintenance and patrols.

The Congress needs to reform (again) Title 8 of the US Code.

See: Title 8 of the United States Code - Ballotpedia

IMO Trump's rhetoric and current policies are F. U. B. R.
Unless you’re going to have drones with guns shooting these people as they cross technology can’t do shit. It comes down to physical barriers and border patrol personnel.

You want to shoot to kill children? You're really a ...

You’ll only need to shoot a few. They’re quick learners.

That sort of sarcasm is deplorable, if not sarcastic, you're a worthless form of humanity, in league with Manson.

Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.

Bullshit. Technology is much more difficult to breach. The Wall still requires maintenance and patrols.

Unless you’re going to have drones with guns shooting these people as they cross technology can’t do shit. It comes down to physical barriers and border patrol personnel.

That sort of sarcasm is deplorable, if not sarcastic, you're a worthless form of humanity, in league with Manson.

You need all the voters you can get huh? After murdering 50 million potential liberal voters since 1974

Dems cheering on an enemy invading force......this is why they can never lead our nation ever again.....I bet Vandlesuckass would gladly help them....

Jesus, after going through 15 pages and 7 links, I get to an article showing a prototype cut through in a lab, not the actual wall in the field. Tell me again, how is no wall at all a better deterrent? Funny you have billions to spend on helping Kurds on the other side of the world but not one dollar to defend your own borders. Are you making the case we need an even better wall? Maybe we should add a carbide or tungsten bar in the center of the bollards Or my favorite: sticks of TNT that explode when hit by the saw.

You need all the voters you can get huh? After murdering 50 million potential liberal voters since 1974

You are now on ignore, Everything you post is an idiot-gram. I tired of your stupidity, and I hope others put you on ignore too.

You are now on ignore, Everything you post is an idiot-gram. I tired of your stupidity, and I hope others put you on ignore too.

Facts hurt huh?

Forum List

Back