Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

You are putting me on, right? You have never heard of a knotted rope or a rope ladder? Jesus on a pogo stick....
They will break their fucking necks. Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to drag a fucking 40 foot ladder across a desert? If some indistrous people do drag one across the desert, it wont be a common event. You wont see 100,000 people per month doing it.

...and yet, the picture I posted showed people just that....

I went through the entire thread and only found one picture, with no source linked, not posted by you:

View attachment 287850

Seems rather specious that these people are making cuts so high up you need a ladder to get to and rather than bending a beam, they are cutting enough to drive a truck through! And once they get through, the spot they chose is blocked by a field of trees on the other side!
That picture is from 2014. It isnt Trumps wall.

LMAO (again). Trump's ego wall is easily breached, and has been as reported by the Washington Post:

"After years of touting the impenetrability of a border wall, President Donald Trump said Saturday that "you can cut through any wall" as reports surfaced of smugglers sawing through newly erected barriers with readily available power tools.

""We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it's easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it's very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in,” Trump said.

"A Washington Post report published Saturday said smugglers have repeatedly sawed through newly built sections of the wall using a widely available cordless reciprocating saw that costs as little as $100. Gangs are also using makeshift ladders to scale the barriers, the Post reported."

One more example of trump not listening to reason, and making the wall the be all end all of protecting us from those murderers and rapists (and mothers with toddlers).
Nobody said it would be the end all be all you idiot. It’s a part of the solution. A necessary part. The other part is to cut off all sanctuary cities from federal dollars and locking up democrat politicians for turning these people loose and giving them welfare.
IMO Trump's rhetoric and current policies are F. U. B. R.

Can you name a president whose rhetoric and policies WEREN'T?
Nixon, Carter and Clinton had their own problems, but Trump outdoes all of them in spades.
How so? Is it because Trump is the most current in your memory? Is it because democrats make every day some new "scandal" for him? How is putting up a barrier to cut down on illegal immigration a "problem," much less anything to compare with Iran-Contra, the Iraq invasion, or Obama's mass ISIS JV team debacle that eventually killed and displaced millions of people?

"How so"?

• His Lies
  • His propensity for Character Assassinations
  • His Lies
  • His Appointees
  • His Lies
  • His Border Policy
  • His Lies
  • His Foreign Policy
  • His Lies
  • His Domestic Policies
  • His Lies
  • His Trade Policy
  • His Lies
  • His Flip Flops
  • His Lies
  • His Hypocrisy
  • His Lies
  • His BFF Putin
  • His Lies
  • His Korean Policy
  • His Lies
  • His constant political rallies
  • His efforts to mislead the people
  • His attack on Journalism
  • His Lies
  • His attack on the DOJ
  • His Lies
  • His attack on our Allies
  • His Lies
  • His Attack on the Constitution.

Dems cheering on an enemy invading force......this is why they can never lead our nation ever again.....I bet Vandlesuckass would gladly help them....
No, crybaby...we are "cheering" because we were right that your idiotic wall fetish is idiotic.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
The stupidity of Trump and his idiotic supporters also comes as no surprise.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

And your answer is open borders for the drug cartels so they can murder and rape more Americans.

And it wasn’t a new section of wall.

Sorry, pal. They are cutting through the wall everywhere that it blocks their way.
Dear morons this story is a total fabrication because it never happened.

Jesus, after going through 15 pages and 7 links, I get to an article showing a prototype cut through in a lab, not the actual wall in the field. Tell me again, how is no wall at all a better deterrent? Funny you have billions to spend on helping Kurds on the other side of the world but not one dollar to defend your own borders. Are you making the case we need an even better wall? Maybe we should add a carbide or tungsten bar in the center of the bollards Or my favorite: sticks of TNT that explode when hit by the saw.

No, let's just throw money at a plan that is guaranteed to fail, so that Trump can keep his cult happy,

Yes please. Show us how they get to the top and back to the ground (on the other side)on the same ladder.

You are putting me on, right? You have never heard of a knotted rope or a rope ladder? Jesus on a pogo stick....
They will break their fucking necks. Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to drag a fucking 40 foot ladder across a desert? If some indistrous people do drag one across the desert, it wont be a common event. You wont see 100,000 people per month doing it.

I went through the entire thread and only found one picture, with no source linked, not posted by you:

View attachment 287850

Seems rather specious that these people are making cuts so high up you need a ladder to get to and rather than bending a beam, they are cutting enough to drive a truck through! And once they get through, the spot they chose is blocked by a field of trees on the other side!

Even though the article says that it is Trump's prototype....

breaking news:
Trump defends border wall design after report smugglers are sawing through it

View attachment 287850

breaking news:
Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

View attachment 287850

breaking news:

Not at Meathead. Trump admits that it is true:

It would appear to me that YOU are the one who should be embarrassed.

View attachment 287850

breaking news:

Not at Meathead. Trump admits that it is true:

It would appear to me that YOU are the one who should be embarrassed.
again this never happened

The stupidity of Trump and his idiotic supporters also comes as no surprise.

And your answer is open borders for the drug cartels so they can murder and rape more Americans.

And it wasn’t a new section of wall.

Sorry, pal. They are cutting through the wall everywhere that it blocks their way.
Dear morons this story is a total fabrication because it never happened.
These Trump minions are absolutely unbelievable. They live in an alternative universe. They have the mindset of a holocaust denier, feel 9/11 was an inside job, the world is flat.
They are IDIOTS.

Is that good news for angry incoherent lefties? What kind of smuggler uses a power tool? This an organized invasion effort apparently sanctioned (and funded?) by the crazy left. It should be met with deadly physical force.

I love how you right whinge a$$hats immediately claim that people on the left are "angry" or "incoherent". Everytime I see Trump in press conferrence he seems both angry and he's definitely incoherent. He cannot articulate any of his aims or objective, and stands there blithering and slamming anyone who dares question his decisions.

Smugglers use airplanes, power boats, and create smuggling cavities in vehicles crossing the border. They use whatever works.

You need a picture of people climbing a ladder? That technology is at least 9 months old. It was in all the papers.
Yeah, lets see it.
That has already been posted, too. Do your own homework.
Nope, not one pic on Trumps wall being breached has been posted yet, but do let us know if you find one. :laugh:

Get some glasses. Better yet, just google, "pictures of Illegals breaching wall"
There are no pictures of illegals breaching Trumps wall. Not on google, or anywhere for that matter. Not even a polaroid of it.
There is no Trump wall of any consequence.

Yeah, lets see it.
That has already been posted, too. Do your own homework.
Nope, not one pic on Trumps wall being breached has been posted yet, but do let us know if you find one. :laugh:

Get some glasses. Better yet, just google, "pictures of Illegals breaching wall"
There are no pictures of illegals breaching Trumps wall. Not on google, or anywhere for that matter. Not even a polaroid of it.
There is no Trump wall of any consequence.
Remember when there was no Trump wall?

Forum List

Back