Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

I guess what I'm missing here Pete is the alarm, rancor and surprise by the Left that power tools designed to cut steel and concrete are actually able to . . . .

. . . . cut steel and concrete! Was the wall supposed to be built out of solid tungsten carbide and depleted uranium?

Yet there never was any complaints before with Obama's old wall which basically could be breached with nothing more than a pair of hand wire-cutters.

Leave it to a bed wetting liberal parasite to cheer the destruction of US Taxpayer property by criminal trespassers.

I guess what I'm missing here Pete is the alarm, rancor and surprise by the Left that power tools designed to cut steel and concrete are actually able to . . . .

. . . . cut steel and concrete! Was the wall supposed to be built out of solid tungsten carbide and depleted uranium?

Yet there never was any complaints before with Obama's old wall which basically could be breached with nothing more than a pair of hand wire-cutters.
It didn't happen this is another fake news story. Where can you find saw-sawblade that will cut through steel and concrete?

How many Mexicans does it take to tear down the Great Wall of Trump?

Seems like just one
When it happens let us know.

Our President has never heard of a Sawzall

No Sawzall I know can do shit to a wall like that.

Funny, with a diamond tipped carbide blade and a 20lb sledge, it would take less than a minute per slat. and you could use the cheapest sawzall with the shortest 10 minute run time as well. What you are saying is that YOU can't figure it out. When the Educated Engineers can't figure it out, hire a farmer.

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

I even removed a 6 inch cement filled metal pole without the aid of a hammer of any kind by hitting it with the torch and then doing a hard forward snap kick. Snapped it right off at the ground base. If you high powered contractors can't do it, hire a farmer.

Wow, try it when it's anchored on both ends.

So what? You don't have to shimmy up to the top to do the top cut. You do the top cut just as high as you need to do. Or you take my 6000lb truck and give a tug which should be enough to break weakened cement at the bottom and bend the bar out enough to allow foot traffic. There are just so many different ways to do it if one is sufficiently motivated. And it takes less than a minute. So what if the Border Patrol can get there in 30 minutes. You would be gone in less than 10.

And none of those ways can be done with a cordless tool costing less than a hundred bucks as the OP claimed. I've cut, torched and even blew up shit, I'm aware of what it would take, the OP and wapo are full of it.

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

If you can't find an Engineer to do the job, hire a Farmer.

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

Before I was "Drafted" into the Air Force (I was a legalized Draft Dodger) I was a precision welder. And I did quite a bit of high scale rebar work. Rebar, by itself, is soft steel. And it's easy to cut and bend until the filler is poured. To give you an idea, check out the 3 silos in Delta Colorado. They aren't needed anymore but they can't figure out a safe way of bringing them down because we did such a bang up job building them. There are some Gun Emplacements left over from WWII that is still there for the same reasons. 2000lb bombs aren't enough to even put much of a dent into something like that. But a Bollard Security Fence is swiss cheeze.Just because you say it can't be done doesn't mean that an old farmer like me should accept that and just give up. And illegals are the same way. They don't believe you either.

Seems like just one

Funny, with a diamond tipped carbide blade and a 20lb sledge, it would take less than a minute per slat. and you could use the cheapest sawzall with the shortest 10 minute run time as well. What you are saying is that YOU can't figure it out. When the Educated Engineers can't figure it out, hire a farmer.

Now you posting stupid ..

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?
/——-/ Libs claim we don’t need a wall because the number of illegals crossing the border is almost non existent. In the same breath, Libs say the wall is stupid because the illegals crossing the border will just walk around it, use a ladder, or tunnel under it. Libs are very confused.

Last edited:

Seems like just one

Stupid is you not understanding that some (most) of us are smarter than you are. You just won an award. Wear it proudly.

upload_2019-11-4_5-22-49.jpeg

Well, I'm just shocked.
Shocked, I say.
Partisan moron is what you are.
:itsok:
Hilarious watching you shitforbrains Leftards acting like this is a big deal and justification for your open border bullshit.
Again just making shit up I haven't read in this thread yet a single person advocating open borders.
IT'S TRUE

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

Wow, try it when it's anchored on both ends.

So what? You don't have to shimmy up to the top to do the top cut. You do the top cut just as high as you need to do. Or you take my 6000lb truck and give a tug which should be enough to break weakened cement at the bottom and bend the bar out enough to allow foot traffic. There are just so many different ways to do it if one is sufficiently motivated. And it takes less than a minute. So what if the Border Patrol can get there in 30 minutes. You would be gone in less than 10.

And none of those ways can be done with a cordless tool costing less than a hundred bucks as the OP claimed. I've cut, torched and even blew up shit, I'm aware of what it would take, the OP and wapo are full of it.

You just want to find fault. And I can take my own saw using diamond carbide blades and cut the metal away enough to use a 20lb sledge to shatter the cement. I don't have to cut all the way through. Harbor Freight Blades are Crap but you don't have to run those blades in one of their saws. Again, you don't need to cut the cement, only the outer metal skin and the rebarring. And that takes only a few seconds with a decent blade.

And, you are full of shit. Like usual. Cutting rebar on a bench is comparatively easy. Still takes a few minutes to do it, and that is with perfect working conditions. It is clear you have never cut rebar in your life. The only way you can cut rebar in seconds is with a cutting torch, or a plasma cutter.

Before I was "Drafted" into the Air Force (I was a legalized Draft Dodger) I was a precision welder. And I did quite a bit of high scale rebar work. Rebar, by itself, is soft steel. And it's easy to cut and bend until the filler is poured. To give you an idea, check out the 3 silos in Delta Colorado. They aren't needed anymore but they can't figure out a safe way of bringing them down because we did such a bang up job building them. There are some Gun Emplacements left over from WWII that is still there for the same reasons. 2000lb bombs aren't enough to even put much of a dent into something like that. But a Bollard Security Fence is swiss cheeze.Just because you say it can't be done doesn't mean that an old farmer like me should accept that and just give up. And illegals are the same way. They don't believe you either.

I never said it couldn't be done. There you go lying again. I said it was a tad more difficult than the swiss cheese you claimed they were.

As our President explained, HIS wall would be impenetrable because it was filled with concrete and rebar. After all, our president is a master builder and knows about such things. He even brought in mountain climbers to show it couldn’t be climbed. Those pesky Mexicans would never be able to figure it out.

Took them about ten minutes to figure it out

I never said it couldn't be done. There you go lying again. I said it was a tad more difficult than the swiss cheese you claimed they were.
Of course, it can be done. It can be done by first cutting the outer steel sheath of bollard posts with anything from a specific diamond carbide blade equipped saw to common hack saws. Once the steel sheath is neutralized, a sledgehammer will easily crack the concrete interior.

Of course, it can be done. It can be done by first cutting the outer steel sheath of bollard posts with anything from a specific diamond carbide blade equipped saw to common hack saws. Once the steel sheath is neutralized, a sledgehammer will easily crack the concrete interior.
Those rascally Mexicans sure are smart!

As our President explained, HIS wall would be impenetrable because it was filled with concrete and rebar. After all, our president is a master builder and knows about such things. He even brought in mountain climbers to show it couldn’t be climbed. Those pesky Mexicans would never be able to figure it out.

Took them about ten minutes to figure it out
They know about the American citizen sucker taxpayer though. It would be so much easier to stop paying them. Stop taking care of them. They figured that out along with the millions and millions of illegal voting the Progs provide for them.

And there is the border patrol standing nearby ready to arrest/shoot them. See how it works in the real world?

Stupid is you not understanding that some (most) of us are smarter than you are. You just won an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 287959
/——-/ You rarely have anything to say besides childish name calling.

Forum List

Back