Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

It didn't happen this is another fake news story. Where can you find saw-sawblade [sic] that will cut through steel and concrete?

Cutting steel isn't that hard. I've routinely cut through steel with my reciprocating saw. You wear out blades very quickly that way, and run down the batteries quickly, but it is quite doable.

Bob Blaylock on Instagram: “I know what you've all been thinking about my new DeWalt DCS380 reciprocating saw. “Yes, it's very impressive, but can you cut rebar with…”

There are blades that can supposedly cut concrete, but they're not cheap.
Plus I can hear them from my house hundreds of miles away....lol

I think you know that politicians tell lies to get elected.
Look, the women and children traversing our border without an invite from we the people are no different than the women in children with 6lbs of C-4 strapped to their chest and used as martyrs in the Middle East.
It’s time to sack up and be vigilant and it’s time for wetbacks to learn the causation principle the hard way. They could easily prevent it all by simply staying in their own country. Simple shit...no?
Mama always said...”you always fix a problem at its place of origin.”

changing the subject to such an extreme does help your POV,,,

to murder women and children is still the essence of evil,,,
better to hold the elected to their oaths of office,,,why are you guys so against that??
actually, using women and children in a war is the ultimate evil.

let me know when war is declared and we can discuss that,,,

that said what about all the women and children refugees dems and repubes have brought into the country??
is there a plan to send them back home??
what else is it? someone invades your country, that's an act of war. i don't need some dumb ass to tell me when it is. and using women and children to fight a battle is evil. and it seems you enjoy watching it.

then have war declared and send 50K troops to the border,,,

to shoot down women and children to satisfy your emotions is evil,,,
So you're still in favor of exposing women and children to get shot. and you call us evil. hahahaha, you're the devil friend.

Doesn’t matter if Mexicans can cut through Trumps wall

Democrats will tear it down once Trump is gone

better to hold the elected to their oaths of office,,,why are you guys so against that??

that said what about all the women and children refugees dems and repubes have brought into the country??
what else is it? someone invades your country, that's an act of war. i don't need some dumb ass to tell me when it is. and using women and children to fight a battle is evil. and it seems you enjoy watching it.

So you're still in favor of exposing women and children to get shot. and you call us evil. hahahaha, you're the devil friend.

thats not what I said and you know it,,,

youre getting emotional again,,,

killing a family just because they want a better life is the essence of evil,,,

enforce the law and be done with it,,,
I know thats a lot to ask a dem or repube [sic] but murder is murder

ALL criminals want a better life. The home invader killer does it to better his circumstances. Wanting a better life is not license to tresspass [sic] and break into this country. Kill a few and most of the rest will stop. The rest take their chances.

Just goes to show what we all already know, that in general, LIbErals are on the side of criminals, and against that of their victims.

Reminds me of this recent story, wherein some subhuman piece of sh•t tried to rob a store at gunpoint, and was shot and killed, and his family complaining about how unfair it is that the clerk whose life was threatened in the failed robbery happened to be armed, and was able to shoot and kill the piece of sh•t in self-defense.

Illegally invading a foreign country is a bigger deal than robbing a Dollar General store. Those who contemplate such an action should do so knowing that they are likely to be killed if they try.

That’s not true at all...most have simply lost faith in our politicians as they clearly refuse to do the right things for the right people. Now that we have tens of millions of Mexicans on stolen citizenships with the right to vote can we really expect the corrupt pieces of shits to aggressively enforce our immigration laws which would affect the mothers, fathers and grandmothers of those here on stolen citizenships?

not sure how they lost faith while still voting them into office,,,

but again to murder women and children is the definition of evil,,, that might explain why republicans have helped fund planned parenthood for decades,,,

Look, the women and children traversing our border without an invite from we the people are no different than the women in children with 6lbs of C-4 strapped to their chest and used as martyrs in the Middle East.
It’s time to sack up and be vigilant and it’s time for wetbacks to learn the causation principle the hard way. They could easily prevent it all by simply staying in their own country. Simple shit...no?

It’s not murder...there is no murder in war and we are at war with wetbacks. Nutless pussies can’t and won’t admit that but sane folks know that Mexico has fucked our people and our nation over like no other nation or people has over the last several decades.

Enlighten us, how would you begin to hold our elected to their oaths of office with the composition of today’s electorate?

when did congress declare war???

my first step would be to not vote for them when theyve made it clear they have no intention to uphold their oath of office

and its sounding more like you have a problem with brown people instead of illegal crossings,,,

Haha...yeah that makes perfect sense...Me not voting always stops the piece of shit from winning.

If you don’t have a problem with brown people you simply haven’t been paying attention...or maybe you are just as lowdown as they are as filth is never really bothered by other filth.

How about big signs saying trespassers will be shot, and leave dead bodies say every 100 feet!

We could do like Louisiana. They give you 6 dollars cash for every nutria tail you bring them because you're eradicating an invasive species and they want them gone. We could do that for wetbacks too. 100 dollars cash for every dead wetback. 50 for every kid. Only valid if shot off the wall. Can't shoot through the gaps in the bars. That's cheating. It would never pass muster but it would solve the problem. The gov't likes to throw money at problems to fix them. That would be money that would actually fix the problem.

We wouldn't have a wetback problem within 48 hours.

well since its dems and repubes that caused the problem should we also put a bounty on their heads???

LefTard Logic:
“If you left your keys in your ignition and your car was stolen it is your fault and not the fault of the thief.”

You people really are fascinating.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

Others have addressed more serious problems with this claim, but allow me to pick a nit with it…

The steel-and-concrete portions of the walls, which President Donald Trump has touted as the solution to the flow of undocumented immigrants coming across the US-Mexico border, can be sawed apart with at least one commercially available cordless tool that retails for less than $100, according to the Post, which cites US border officials with knowledge of the damage.

I would assume that the tool mentioned here is a reciprocating saw, commonly known as a “Sawzall”*. $100 isn't going to get you a fully-functioning version of that tool. That's about the price for a “bare tool only” package—no blades, no batteries, no charger, no accessories. To put together a set capable of making a credible attack on the wall, you're probably looking at spending at least another $100 on batteries and a charger, as well as some blades.

———
* Strictly speaking, “Sawzall” is a registered trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, and only those reciprocating saws made by that company can properly be called by the “Sawzall” name. But in the construction trades, the name is commonly used and understood to refer to this type of saw, regardless of actual brand. The picture below shows me brandishing the DeWalt version of this tool.

View attachment 287993
You look ready to tear down a wall

killing a family just because they want a better life is the essence of evil,,,

enforce the law and be done with it,,,
I know thats a lot to ask a dem or repube [sic] but murder is murder

ALL criminals want a better life. The home invader killer does it to better his circumstances. Wanting a better life is not license to tresspass [sic] and break into this country. Kill a few and most of the rest will stop. The rest take their chances.

Just goes to show what we all already know, that in general, LIbErals are on the side of criminals, and against that of their victims.

Reminds me of this recent story, wherein some subhuman piece of sh•t tried to rob a store at gunpoint, and was shot and killed, and his family complaining about how unfair it is that the clerk whose life was threatened in the failed robbery happened to be armed, and was able to shoot and kill the piece of sh•t in self-defense.

Illegally invading a foreign country is a bigger deal than robbing a Dollar General store. Those who contemplate such an action should do so knowing that they are likely to be killed if they try.

thats as an over the top emotional response as I've ever heard,,,trespassing doesnt carry the death penalty,,,

Doesn’t matter if Mexicans can cut through Trumps wall

Democrats will tear it down once Trump is gone

They’ll certainly try...that’s when all hell breaks loose if it hasn’t up to that point.
I can totally see Mexicrats being pissed off when fewer are on the taxpayer tit, crime rates fall, jobs are opened up to our most desperate, there are fewer drunk uninsured drivers on our roadways, our schools and emergency rooms aren’t packed with foreigners....Yep, that will suck for the Party Of Filth And Foreigners alright.

How about big signs saying trespassers will be shot, and leave dead bodies say every 100 feet!

We could do like Louisiana. They give you 6 dollars cash for every nutria tail you bring them because you're eradicating an invasive species and they want them gone. We could do that for wetbacks too. 100 dollars cash for every dead wetback. 50 for every kid. Only valid if shot off the wall. Can't shoot through the gaps in the bars. That's cheating. It would never pass muster but it would solve the problem. The gov't likes to throw money at problems to fix them. That would be money that would actually fix the problem.

We wouldn't have a wetback problem within 48 hours.

well since its dems and repubes that caused the problem should we also put a bounty on their heads???

LefTard Logic:
“If you left your keys in your ignition and your car was stolen it is your fault and not the fault of the thief.”

You people really are fascinating.
FFS thats a stupid fucking comment,,,

and so you know I am for border security, just not the random killing of women and children,,,

says the guy getting emotional. irony is all you

using women and children to fight a battle is evil. I see you're all in for criminals exposing women and children into their battles. wow.

Indeed, it shows the depraved character of the enemy that we are fighting.

When real men go to war, they leave their women and children behind. No real man would intentionally put women and children in harm's way, dragging them into the battlefield. We are under attack by destructive, evil, savages. The very last thing that our nation needs is to let these savages in.

not sure how they lost faith while still voting them into office,,,

but again to murder women and children is the definition of evil,,, that might explain why republicans have helped fund planned parenthood for decades,,,

It’s not murder...there is no murder in war and we are at war with wetbacks. Nutless pussies can’t and won’t admit that but sane folks know that Mexico has fucked our people and our nation over like no other nation or people has over the last several decades.

Enlighten us, how would you begin to hold our elected to their oaths of office with the composition of today’s electorate?

my first step would be to not vote for them when theyve made it clear they have no intention to uphold their oath of office

and its sounding more like you have a problem with brown people instead of illegal crossings,,,

Haha...yeah that makes perfect sense...Me not voting always stops the piece of shit from winning.

If you don’t have a problem with brown people you simply haven’t been paying attention...or maybe you are just as lowdown as they are as filth is never really bothered by other filth.

so you are a racist,,,

says the guy getting emotional. irony is all you

sorry if seeing a dead women and child gets to me,,regardless of why they are dead,,,

they use to say america was great because it was good,,,that doesnt seem to be the case anymore,,,

If they don't want to be shot, then they need to stay the f••• out of our country. If they choose to participate in an illegal foreign invasion of our country, then they should do so knowing that death is a likely consequence.

And only the most evil of savages send women and children into war. The blood is on their hands.

Dems cheering on an enemy invading force......this is why they can never lead our nation ever again.....I bet Vandlesuckass would gladly help them....
No, crybaby...we are "cheering" because we were right that your idiotic wall fetish is idiotic.
Bullshit...you lost thousands of illegal voters...it will show in the next dozen elections....
:cuckoo:

Try showing more than a few illegal aliens voted in the last election....
In California alone there is no more denying that they are voting in greater numbers than anyone has predicted...you just have to have the desire to learn it....one day they may be voting republican....then it will be the left that will bitch and moan....
LOLOL

I said, "try showing," not "continue bullshitting."

I'll take this as you tacitly admitting you can't show it. :mm:

so you are a racist,,,

I’m not a fool...I like statistics and odds, my country and fellow countrymen more than I hate being called words used by ignorant fucks who embrace PC programming.

thats as an over the top emotional response as I've ever heard,,,trespassing doesnt [sic] carry the death penalty,,,

In most jurisdictions in this country, if someone breaks into your home while you are there, you are recognized as having the right to assume that the intruder means you harm, and to use deadly force against that intruder.

Forum List

Back