Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

then have war declared and send 50K troops to the border,,,

to shoot down women and children to satisfy your emotions is evil,,,
So you're still in favor of exposing women and children to get shot. and you call us evil. hahahaha, you're the devil friend.

thats not what I said and you know it,,,

youre getting emotional again,,,
says the guy getting emotional. irony is all you

sorry if seeing a dead women and child gets to me,,regardless of why they are dead,,,

they use to say america was great because it was good,,,that doesnt seem to be the case anymore,,,
need a tissue? I don't enjoy seeing women dragging kids of thousands of miles of desert exposing them to all sorts of evil. Selling their kids to make a buck. Yeah, you're all in on it. every single death is on your conscience.

and your solution is to kill them,,,thats weird,,,

then have war declared and send 50K troops to the border,,,

to shoot down women and children to satisfy your emotions is evil,,,
So you're still in favor of exposing women and children to get shot. and you call us evil. hahahaha, you're the devil friend.

sorry if seeing a dead women and child gets to me,,regardless of why they are dead,,,

they use to say america was great because it was good,,,that doesnt seem to be the case anymore,,,

America WAS GREAT 100 million wetbacks ago...Open your eyes dude!
he's crying for the illegals and thumping his chest at the american children who can't eat or go to school. yep, he doesn't give a rats ass about american women and children. he's all for throwing them to the wolves. He's letting the wolves in.

need a tissue? I don't enjoy seeing women dragging kids of thousands of miles of desert exposing them to all sorts of evil. Selling their kids to make a buck. Yeah, you're all in on it. every single death is on your conscience.

my solution is for them to correct the conditions in their own country and stay there. why aren't you?

How about big signs saying trespassers will be shot, and leave dead bodies say every 100 feet!

We could do like Louisiana. They give you 6 dollars cash for every nutria tail you bring them because you're eradicating an invasive species and they want them gone. We could do that for wetbacks too. 100 dollars cash for every dead wetback. 50 for every kid. Only valid if shot off the wall. Can't shoot through the gaps in the bars. That's cheating. It would never pass muster but it would solve the problem. The gov't likes to throw money at problems to fix them. That would be money that would actually fix the problem.

We wouldn't have a wetback problem within 48 hours.

well since its dems and repubes that caused the problem should we also put a bounty on their heads???
I thought there already was one. clean out the swamp. Trump declared it, and we the people voted for it.

thinking it and it being true isnt the same,,,

and yes we want the swamp cleaned out,,,thats no reason to murder women and children to satisfy your emotions,,,more so when they are the symptom not the problem,,,
then why are the women and children tag teaming with evil men who don't care that they live. and that you support it. You should be fighting to stop the misuse by the cartels. why aren't you?

another stupid deflection from the facts,,,

tell me have you GOPers gotten back that land in arizona thats a no go zone???

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

INSTEAD YOURE HEAR CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN,,,

he's crying for the illegals and thumping his chest at the american children who can't eat or go to school. yep, he doesn't give a rats ass about american women and children. he's all for throwing them to the wolves. He's letting the wolves in.

youre a liar,,,
what I am calling for is the enforcement of immigration laws that the dems and repubes have ignored for so long,,,

How about big signs saying trespassers will be shot, and leave dead bodies say every 100 feet!

We could do like Louisiana. They give you 6 dollars cash for every nutria tail you bring them because you're eradicating an invasive species and they want them gone. We could do that for wetbacks too. 100 dollars cash for every dead wetback. 50 for every kid. Only valid if shot off the wall. Can't shoot through the gaps in the bars. That's cheating. It would never pass muster but it would solve the problem. The gov't likes to throw money at problems to fix them. That would be money that would actually fix the problem.

well since its dems and repubes that caused the problem should we also put a bounty on their heads???

LefTard Logic:
“If you left your keys in your ignition and your car was stolen it is your fault and not the fault of the thief.”

You people really are fascinating.

yep, and if your front doors unlocked, you must accept that someone will walk in uninvited.

thats just stupid,,,

and we have laws to deal with that,,

why are you guys so against using the laws currently on the books to deal with it???

oh thats right because youre part of the uniparty,,,
we have laws that foreigners aren't allowed to just walk in. and yet you're ignoring those laws, so in my logic, you're all for them walking into my home. I will defend my home woman or child that invades it.

your deflection is noted as a dumbass one,,,

Hey look, if you can’t get in touch with the truth because FEELZ and your heart bleeds that’s your own fault. I speak the raw truth...look it up. The divide, demise, degredation of this nation aligns perfectly with the timeline of the wetback invasion. It’s no secret bud...look around the globe at all predominantly brown nations and tell us what you see.

my solution is for them to correct the conditions in their own country and stay there. why aren't you?

I totally agree with that,,,but thats not what we are talking about now is it???

LefTard Logic:
“If you left your keys in your ignition and your car was stolen it is your fault and not the fault of the thief.”

You people really are fascinating.

yep, and if your front doors unlocked, you must accept that someone will walk in uninvited.

thats just stupid,,,

and we have laws to deal with that,,

why are you guys so against using the laws currently on the books to deal with it???

oh thats right because youre part of the uniparty,,,
we have laws that foreigners aren't allowed to just walk in. and yet you're ignoring those laws, so in my logic, you're all for them walking into my home. I will defend my home woman or child that invades it.

when did I say that???
I want the laws obeyed,,,

its you dems and repubes that have been ignoring them for decades,,,

youre a liar,,,
what I am calling for is the enforcement of immigration laws that the dems and repubes have ignored for so long,,,

Cool, how’s that been working for us?

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.

After 8 years of Obama we became pretty immune to lying presidents.
You better check your facts, Trump minion. !3,500 lies for Trump, 50 for Obama.
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide

I thought there already was one. clean out the swamp. Trump declared it, and we the people voted for it.

and yes we want the swamp cleaned out,,,thats no reason to murder women and children to satisfy your emotions,,,more so when they are the symptom not the problem,,,
then why are the women and children tag teaming with evil men who don't care that they live. and that you support it. You should be fighting to stop the misuse by the cartels. why aren't you?

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

we are? where, post one quoted statement from anyone of us making that declaration. Come on fk wad, you shooting off your mouth keep putting women and children up. Why don't you care about the women and children of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, LA, why are you allowing wolves in to kill them?

I'm your worst internet message board nightmare. I have facts on my side and you got..... well you have nothing but ignorance of pc culture and drinking koolaid.

your deflection is noted as a dumbass one,,,

Hey look, if you can’t get in touch with the truth because FEELZ and your heart bleeds that’s your own fault. I speak the raw truth...look it up. The divide, demise, degredation of this nation aligns perfectly with the timeline of the wetback invasion. It’s no secret bud...look around the globe at all predominantly brown nations and tell us what you see.

there is a certain amount of truth in that,,, you just ignore the cause of it and jumped to killing women and children to satisfy your emotional blood lust

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

we are? where, post one quoted statement from anyone of us making that declaration. Come on fk wad, you shooting off your mouth keep putting women and children up. Why don't you care about the women and children of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, LA, why are you allowing wolves in to kill them?

I'm your worst internet message board nightmare. I have facts on my side and you got..... well you have nothing but ignorance of pc culture and drinking koolaid.

actions speak far louder than words,,,

youre a liar,,,
no you're not. you're screaming at american women and children to accept wolves into our country illegally.

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

yes they do, Kate Steimle for one. she's an american woman and you don't care she was shot.

youre a liar,,,

Cool, how’s that been working for us?

wouldnt know since it hasnt happened yet,,,

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

yes they do, Kate Steimle for one. she's an american woman and you don't care she was shot.

changing the subject isnt helping,,,

thats [sic] still different than trespass,,,

you dont [sic] just shoot someone because they walked on your grass,,,

We're talking about a more serious act than mere trespassing.

We are talking about illegally invading a foreign country, which is an overt act of war. Getting shot and killed is a normal and expected likely consequence of engaging in acts of war.

If they don't want to be shot and killed, then they should stay the f••• out of our country.

Invading foreign criminals should be shot on sight. Along with filthy traitorous pieces of sh•t such as yourself who openly take their side against that of your own country and of your own fellow Americans.

youre a liar,,,
no you're not. you're screaming at american women and children to accept wolves into our country illegally.

when did I say that??
I have called for them to all be removed,,,

Forum List

Back