Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.

After 8 years of Obama we became pretty immune to lying presidents.
You better check your facts, Trump minion. !3,500 lies for Trump, 50 for Obama.
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
And mainstream media works for the Dems
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

LIAR!!!!

I want the invasion stopped,,its [sic] just not in the uniparty cards to do that,,,

and what about all those visa overstays or refugees???

you ever going to send them back??

Your own traitorous words are here in this very thread, for everyone to read.

so wanting border security and all illegals removed and laws enforced is now a traitorous thing,,,

I did not know that,,,

well times are a changing,,,
what law are you referring to that allows that?

that allows what???
all illegals removed. what law?

It seems there is something called DACA. hmmmm did a court rule on trump trying to end that? hmmmmm you got a brain in your head yet?

If a wall won't hold them back then we should start shooting some of the sonofabitches, wouldn't you agree?

so a wall isnt effective -

wtf have sane people been telling you?

LIAR!!!!

I want the invasion stopped,,its [sic] just not in the uniparty cards to do that,,,

and what about all those visa overstays or refugees???

you ever going to send them back??

so wanting border security and all illegals removed and laws enforced is now a traitorous thing,,,

I did not know that,,,

that allows what???

It seems there is something called DACA. hmmmm did a court rule on trump trying to end that? hmmmmm you got a brain in your head yet?

I never said there wasnt obstacles,,,

thats still no reason to ignore the ones we can deal with,,,

and I didnt know you were a DACA supporter,,,

I did not know that,,,

that allows what???

I'm not. I asked a question.

I did not know that,,,

that allows what???

well since it seems DACA is legal at this point that means they are not here illegally,,,

lets focus on the things we can use current laws on and deal with the rest when we can

that allows what???

well since it seems DACA is legal at this point that means they are not here illegally,,,

lets focus on the things we can use current laws on and deal with the rest when we can
sure they're here illegally, one wouldn't need DACA if they weren't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures

giphy.gif

that allows what???

they came here illegally and have since been given temporary legal status,,,
I may not like it but those are the facts

they came here illegally and have since been given temporary legal status,,,
I may not like it but those are the facts
doesn't mean they aren't illegals. they are. they are not citizens and they came here without proper authority. They are being protected by the likes of you.

Doesn’t matter if Mexicans can cut through Trumps wall

Democrats will tear it down once Trump is gone

They’ll certainly try...that’s when all hell breaks loose if it hasn’t up to that point.
I can totally see Mexicrats being pissed off when fewer are on the taxpayer tit, crime rates fall, jobs are opened up to our most desperate, there are fewer drunk uninsured drivers on our roadways, our schools and emergency rooms aren’t packed with foreigners....Yep, that will suck for the Party Of Filth And Foreigners alright.
Dems have learned from Republicans how to tear something down without actually having to do something. Just use the Obamacare model

Defund the wall. Allocate the wall money for healthcare. Cut maintenance funding. Take longer and longer to fix breaches in the wall. Send border guards to higher priority jobs.
Reallocate wall money to the military

The wall will be useless in two years

then have war declared and send 50K troops to the border,,,

to shoot down women and children to satisfy your emotions is evil,,,

If they don't want to be shot, then they need to stay the f••• out of our country. If they choose to participate in an illegal foreign invasion of our country, then they should do so knowing that death is a likely consequence.

And only the most evil of savages send women and children into war. The blood is on their hands.
Only savages murder innocent women and children

Still no pictures

Still no pictures
upload_2019-11-4_11-11-27.png

Forum List

Back